carismas (Page 127)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Awarded to

cuteshrishti

CUTESHRISHTI
Whether the episode is a hit or a flop - Her posts are a definite hit with the forumwaasi. She brings more entertainment then the episodes itself. A day is not complete without reading Shrishti's posts and her sense of humour is just kamaal.
Being an emotional athyacharist (Emo's post creater) I know how hard and time consuming it can be, I see not just the fun in her post but every effort that she uses in presenting her posts with the cottect emo and fantabulous layouts. She takes great responsibility to entertain us all on a daily basis despite her busy college schedule.
A big round of applause for you.

You are a diamond on this forum of the purest kind.

Edited by carisma2 - 26 August 2011 at 9:21pm

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Awarded to

chakku

CHAKKU
 (My adopted forum daughter)
The very first reason - why everyone should love her... is because she has spared Abhay for all of us and has opted for Chand instead. LOL
Seriously, She writes for us the most hillarious posts and gives energy to any episode, scene and character. After reading her piece one feels compelled to watch an episode (even is Abhay wasn't in it that day). Well done for writing energy filled posts and despite your busy schedule you aintain to reply to every single post in your thread.
And for me... I cannot Thankyou enough for drawing me in as a homie to this forum.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Awarded to

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTALROMANTIC

Hema, Keeps the romantics in everyone alive.. I love her song dedications aptly applied to situations in a epi. She gives us fun, entertaining and energentic posts and is one of the most sweetest and welcoming members of this forum.
She truly is one who gets us through the days when there has been no romance shown between the leads... she keeps that flame of hope alive in our hearts.
And she has a special place in all our hearts.
Her Bade Dilwaala post - will always be the most memorable one for me...
You are a Bade Dilwaali!

Edited by carisma2 - 26 August 2011 at 9:44pm
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Awarded to

matwamango

MATWAMANGO
Ayesha, has probably written the most OS's and FF's till date on this forum. Her mind and efforts run over time to entertain us. Ayesha has been my first buddy frim this forum since ages, before I became active here. Her work is superb and her imagination is mindblowing.
Her dedication to Abhiya FF's is unbelievable.
Thanks for all your hard work

Edited by carisma2 - 26 August 2011 at 9:55pm
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Awarded to

Sidchu

SIDHU

Makes mind blowing VM's On sid  - She keeps Sid's memory alive in all of us.

pRIYA_kINSHU

PRIYA_KINSHU

Breath taking VM's - With great concepts, special effects and great songs.

shewascool90210

SHEWASCOOL90210

Fantabulous VM's - With Brilliant special effects. Great at writing FF too.

syria2014

SYRIA2014

Great Vm'S with lovely effects, and writing Lovel FF's.

Selinapiya

SELENIPRIYA

For writting some lovely FF's..

Again, being a VM maker.. I know for sure how much effort it takes to make these VM's
And some of these Girls are really coming along brilliantly with complex Video mixing programs and tools.
Also being a FF writer is a tough job, I know - Coz I still have not finished writing my first FF. Where do these girls bring all this imagination from? Clap

Our Vivalicious - is also coming along fine in the VM's department

Edited by carisma2 - 27 August 2011 at 6:37am
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Global awards to

AND...EVERYSINGLE FORUM MEMBER.

For making topics, participating and keeping the buzz going. I'm sure the list of stars will be endless. The fun topics many do and the energy that every single member contributes to this fantastic forum.

A great team!

Edited by carisma2 - 27 August 2011 at 6:45am
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
p
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index