Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

OS For You I stay..Part 2 (c) on page 11 Completed (Page 2)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
oiii maa another talented person

u  r truly amazing chhuppa rustam

these ffs r so great i forget that they r not part of story ehhe

too good continue

but  u r not well first take care of urself

get wellsoon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Aww Priya .... what happened dear. I was busy this weekend. Just read tht ur hospitalised ShockedShocked I got scared n worried to know this. What happened ... How are u now ??

yoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
due to length i have to edit it...sorry 

intro:

a.Avdhesh: our hero and bad boy of college....every girls drools on him (we tooEmbarrassed) and guys envy him...he has a killer type of looks.....EmbarrassedWinkhis best friend is chulbul though he hates it..and never agreeLOL

b.Arpitha: she is a angel in disguise...Embarrassedevery guys worship the path she walks.....Winkher beauty and kindness can be no where compared....girls envy her.....Angryher best friend is manjari.....she will protect her angel best friend no matter what...Clap

c.Ranvijay: he is second hottie in college....he is a kind person and have secret crush on Arpi...everyone thinks they are match made in heaven and perfect couple....Angryhe also imagines that Arpi like him......(dream onDay Dreaming wake up u have to go college Ouch)

d.Chulbul: he is cute and kind....he loves to annoy Avi..Wink.his girl friend is ManjariEmbarrassedand considers himself as Avi's best friend.....which Avi don't likeOuch (god i wish i can swathi jealous but no useCry

e.Manjari: she is Arpitha as best friend and consider as her sister...Smilevery over protective of Arpi...Clap.her boy friend is ChulbulEmbarrassed....also know Arpi feelings

f:Simple,Maya and Nishna: Arpitha's class mates and close best friendsEmbarrassed

Edited by yoga23priya - 16 January 2011 at 9:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6BenNevissparikhjes_jade-Prashu-

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Part 1 (b)

Next day:

"Alright, today class will be having extra classes for tomorrow. The committee should finish the decorations to the school, class is free today." The class cheered, I didn't hear a sound behind me. I smiled to myself. So that means he can stay longer! And no math!

"Arpi, you seem happy."Manjari said, my other friends came over.

"I think I know the reason." Simple teased. She sat down on the seat in front of me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, she smiled.

"Oh..." I said.

"How did you not know that?" Maya said, I bowed my head in shame.

"Arpitha! Arpitha!" The guys in my class came over, one in front had there was Ran vijay he had black hair and black eyes. "Are you going to make chocolate for the class again?" The all faced me with there fingers crossed. I nodded.

"Of course." They jumped.but then Simple looked over at me with her eyebrow raised.

"You're doing that? But Arpi..." I tilted my head at her.

"You haven't dated anyone since...ever." She said.

"And this is college! You have to date somebody." Maya said. I blushed, I never likes it when they went to that part of my life. Not that I really had a romantic life. "You have to start looking at guys Arpi" she said...

"She already likes someone." Manjari said, my other friends stared at her wide-eyed.

"Who!" They all asked, including the guys. She smiled.

"I will never tell you." She said, they all gave up and turned towards me. 'I shouldn't have never told to Manjari about him.'Angry

"Who is this guy you like?" Nishna asked.

"I...I.." I don't know what to say. Simple pulled me up from my seat, her arms around my shoulder.

"Please tell us his name." She begged, I tried to sit back down.

"Fine, can we ask some questions about him?" I wasn't sure. "Okay, that's a yes."

"Wait-"

"You guys shouldn't pressure her into saying anything." Manjari said, I was thankful to have her as a my best friend.

"But-"

"If you guys want to ask her questions, then only five." I was shocked, no! I tried to tell her, she winked at me.

Oh no, an idea.

"These are some questions you could not ask her though." Manjari went into a long list of questions including name, hair color and eye color. It was at least thirty minutes before she was finally done.

"Fine..." Simple said, she turned to me. "So what color is his hair?" She asked.

"Black."

"That's almost the whole college! I mean what c-"

"You shouldn't waste your questions Simple darling." Manjari said. She sighed.

"Okay, in which college is he in?"

"In...in this college." I said, 'Ugh I can't believe I'm saying this.'

"This college! What class is he in?" Maya asked, the whole class seem interested in the conversation.

"Sorry, Arpitha. I couldn't hear what you said." Nishna said. I fidgeted with my hands.

"He's in this class." I whispered, but the whole class was so quiet they heard me. The girls gaped while the guys cheered.

"I never knew this!" Simple said excitely.

"What seat does he sit in?"

"Excuse me, but I believe that was one of the questions I told you not to ask." Manjari

"Okay...is he hot?" She asked in my ear. I nodded, she smiled. The rest of the class didn't hear.

"Okay, last and final question." Simple looked at her. "Nishna, you should ask." Nishna nodded.

"How do you feel about him?" She asked, my heart is pounding, I know how I feel.

But saying it in front of everyone, and he's still right behind me.

"I...I...I.." 'How do I answer this?Nishna smiled.

"You like him a lot huh?" I nodded, she smiled more.

"I got it!"  screamed.

"Got what?" Simple asked,Maya whispered in her ear. Simple smirked. "I see, uh-huh."

"Arpi! Instead of giving chocolates to everyone like you did last year. Tomorrow you can only give chocolates to the one you like!" The guys screamed.

"No!" One guy said.

"It's not fair to the rest of us!" One screamed.

"Think about it you guys. What would you think if you were the guy she liked?" The guys looked up, there were eyes in stars.

Thinking about an Arpi giving them the chocolate.

"I guess that's a yes." She said.

"I don't think I should do that." I said. She looked at me. "I mean, all the guys and the class are nice to me. I want to give chocolate to everyone. I don't feel right only giving it to one." The whole class were moved by the speech....

"...Oh, all right. You can." Simple said, I smiled.

I couldn't help think of him behind me.

As soon as I thought that he got up from his seat.

He left the classroom.

"That's weird, he usually stays." Maya said, she even looked at the clock. "And it's only twenty minutes after class."

"Maybe he had to...."

That night:

"That's a lot of chocolate." Jagat said, my annoying brother. "It's not for a guy right?" 

"It's for the whole class, there are boys in my class." I said, I stirred the pot.

"I should've sent you to that girl's school." He muttered, he took a spoon and sipped the chocolate.

"i hope you didnt poison it...poor guys and gals they may die eating it." I stomped on his foot. "Ow..."

"That's what you get." I muttered, he left the room. I thought about what happened earlier.

I could only make one batch. That would be mean though.

Should I tell him?

He might...he will reject me.

There's no way he can like somebody like me.....

Part 1 continues.......

i completed Arpi POV yesterday but due to length i have cut it.....

(if you like, don't forget to press the buttonSmile)

Glitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text Generator

Edited by yoga23priya - 17 January 2011 at 11:26am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boykomalSinghSuhana6-sia-BenNevissparikhjes_jadedannotalkie14Vistaachatterbox-Prashu-smile.sara

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Really good..Another super writer... I guess  Avita are inspiring everyone to come out with their hidden talents!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisyoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
college romance awwwwwwwwwww  so cute

continue pls it sounds romantic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisyoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
bye everyone if my mom catches  me with labtop....then i amDead Dead

cya at 1...i vl post part c

BenNevis

Milii Goldie
Milii
Milii

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
This part is also choooo chweeeet Day Dreaming..
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease continue soon...I know I'm being greedy..but kya karu control nahi hota Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisyoga23priyasmile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index