Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupidstrike23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
AWWW PRIYA...awesum yaar

both parts wer just superb..loved dem sweetie..

yoga23priya thumbnail
Laxmi di Congo shongo for Goldie πŸ‘ this part is dedicated for you.....hope you like it πŸ˜‰

For You I Stay

Part 2 (b)

Next Day:

"Alright, today class will be having extra classes for tomorrow. The committee should finish the decorations to the college, class is free today." The teacher said, I looked out the window. I didn't care, I was glad though the class was extended.

"Arpi, you seem happy." That chulbul girl friend said, talking to Arpita

"I think I know the reason." The other girl with Manjari, I think her name is Simple Said'..ugh it's hard to remember girls name except my angel

"What do you mean?"Arpitha asked, Simple smiled.

"C'mon Arpitha! You know what tomorrow means...right?" Arpitha tilted her head, she was lost, Simple sighed.

"It's Valentine's day tomorrow!" She nearly screamed.

"Oh..." Arpitha said.

"How did you not know that?" Maya said, 'Arpitha is a sometimes dense though.' This quality for her makes me to wrap my arm around and protect from world'..

"Arpitha! Arpitha!" The guys ran over, Ran vijay leading them. "Are you going to make chocolate for the class again?"

I looked away, that guy always tries to get her attention most out of all the guys. Most of the college also thinks that she likes him. Pairing them as the perfect couple.

I really can't stand it. When I can love her more than anyone and protect her from everything'but still why him not me'.

"Of course." They jumped. Simple looked over at her.

"You're doing that? But Arpitha..." Arpitha tilted her head at her.

"You haven't dated anyone since...ever." Simple said.

"And this is high college! You have to date somebody." Maya said. I saw her blush.

"You have to start looking at guys Arpitha." Maya said.

"She already likes someone." Manjari said, the girls at her wide-eyed. I was surprised too, she liked someone?

"Who!" They all asked, including the guys. She smiled, the same smile as Chulbul.

"I will never tell you." She said, they all gave up and turned towards Arpitha.

"Who is this guy you like?" Nishna asked.

"I...I.." Arpitha stuttered, Simple pulled her up from her seat, placing her arms around her

"Please tell us his name." She begged, Arpitha struggled to sit down.

"Fine, can we ask some questions about him?" She didn't say anything. "Okay, that's a yes." Her friends said.

"Wait-"

"You guys shouldn't pressure her into saying anything." Manjari said.

"But-"

"If you guys want to ask her questions, then only five."

"These are some questions you could not ask her though." Manjaristarted saying a list of things not to ask, it took a while though.

"Fine..." Simple said, she turned to Arpitha. "So what color is his hair?" She asked.

"Black." She answered, 'Very specific.' I thought sarcastically.

"That's almost the whole college! I mean what c-"

"You shouldn't waste your questions Simple darling." Manjari said. She sighed.

"Okay, what college is he in?"

"In...in this college." Arpitha said. I closed my eyes.

She likes someone in this college.

"This college! What class is he in?" Maya asked, the whole class listened in the conversation. Arpitha is the the most beautiful girl in college, except she never said yes to someone who asked her out. Her love life seems to be one of the seven wonders of the college.

I still didn't listen, rumors were usually false..

"Sorry, Arpitha. I couldn't hear what you said." Nishna said. She fidgeted with her hands. I strained my ears to hear her.

"He's in this class." She whispered, the whole class was quiet that everyone heard. The girls started to gossip while the guys jumped up in the air.ugh that Ran vijay guy is looking at her weird.

Wait a minute, the guy she likes is in this class.

I can feel my heart pounding.

What am I thinking, she can never fall for someone like me.

"I never knew this!" Simple squealed."What seat does he sit in?"

"Excuse me, but I believe that was one of the questions I told you not to ask." Manjari said. She sighed.

I saw the girl whisper in Arpitha's ear, she nodded, Simple smiled.

"Okay, last and final question." Simple looked at Nishna. "Nishna, you should ask." Nishna nodded.

"How do you feel about him?" She asked, I leaned in more, a simple crush would mean nothing, but if she loved someone...

"I...I...I.." She stuttered, she looked down, her friend Nishna smiled.

"You like him a lot huh?" She nodded, Nishna smiled more.

Likes him a lot.....so it's not just a crush.

"I got it!" Maya screamed.

"Got what?" Simple asked, Maya whispered in her ear. Simple smirked. "I see, uh-huh."

"Arpitha! Instead of giving chocolates to everyone like you did last year. Tomorrow you can only give chocolates to the one you like!" The guys immediately protested, typical. These guys all have a crush on her, and her chocolate isn't half bad.

That's a lie, her chocolate is the best I ever had.

Last year's Valentine's she handed out the chocolate, I was more upset than usual. I wasn't expecting her to make one for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback:

I can't stand this, maybe I should've skipped. I was in the back corner in my seat.

"Alright, since we're done. The class can pass out their chocolates." The class moved around, I looked out the window.

I should've stay home. I watched as the girls confess to the guys, I had to look around and saw her give her chocolate to Ranvijay. I glared at him, I turned around and faced out again. I was deciding whether I should go or not when I heard a squeal.

"C'mon, be brave." I saw her reflection being pushed by her friend, I wonder why?

I closed my eyes.

"Um..." I opened my eyes and looked at her. Her eyes facing the ground. "Um...Since I make chocolate for the whole class."

She makes it for the whole class?

"And since you're in my class." She's talking really quiet.

"Yes?" I asked, can she be that nervous?

"Here, I hope you like it." She muttered, I wasn't sure if she wanted me to hear that or not. Is she blushing?

There's no way she can be this nervous just because of me.

Maybe it was something that Ranvijay guy said.

I grabbed the chocolate without saying a word, she smiled and walked to her friend.

She seems relieved.

Out in the courtyard I sat down by the tree. I looked down at the chocolate in my hand, I wasn't sure whether to eat it or not. I slowly opened the wrapper and broke a piece off. I hesitated before tossing it into my mouth.

It did taste good.

"Like it?" Chulbul said, plopping down next to me. I growled, he merely smiled.

"Yes?" I turned away from him.

"I know, her chocolate tastes really good, even better than my girlfriend." He muttered, he coughed. "I didn't mean to say that aloud." I shrugged. I was about to leave when he laughed.

"I bet by the time we graduated, you two will be together."

"Yeah right." I muttered, walking away, I turned around. She was talking to her friends.

That can never happen.

We won't ever be together.

:Flashback ended

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No!" One guy said.

"It's not fair to the rest of us!" One screamed.

"Think about it you guys. What would you think if you were the guy she liked?" The guys fanatized about Arpitha. I agreed with them, thinking about a her giving you the chocolate and confessing her love to you.

That was anybody's fantasy.

Sometimes one of mine'.but in reality she could be never mine'.

"I guess that's a yes." Simple said.

"I don't think I should do that." Arpitha said. "I mean, all the guys and the class are nice to me. I want to give chocolate to everyone. I don't feel right only giving it to one."

Unselfish, can you really be that perfect? That's why I call you my angel''thinking about others before her self'..

you are an angel with beauty & grace, you are kind & sweet, you have an angel face,you have very graceful angel wings,happiness and joy are just something that on angel can give......

Or is it you do not want confess right now...especially that guy.

Ran vijay was smirking, his eyes glued to her.

I knew if I didn't go now, I might do something I regret.

"...Oh, all right. You can." Simple said, she smiled. I couldn't hear that though, my mind was in deep thought.

I had to leave. That's what I did, I got up abrutly, everyone in sudden silence as I left.

I wanted to stay longer, I couldn't now''I can't stand that she loves someone else'.

Why did it have to be today? The day when I could be with her for longer time'

Later that night:

I was walking around the area, I turned a corner and faced her house.

How did I end up here?

I saw her through the window, over the stove.

She'd make the perfect wife...

For Ran vijay.

I walked away from it, and any hope that was there.

Gone.

Part 2 continues......

i completed Avi POV yesterday but due to length i have cut it and make it 3 parts.....

(if you like, don't forget to press the button😊)

Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: cupidstrike23

AWWW PRIYA...awesum yaar

both parts wer just superb..loved dem sweetie..

swathi πŸ€—

i'm glad you u like it πŸ˜³
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awww  😍 i m all like this
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Priya...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
It's so beautiful dat I just got lost in it....
😍😍😍

Yaar..you really write beautifully..⭐️
& dat angel line...
you are an angel with beauty & grace, you are kind & sweet, you have an angel face,you have very graceful angel wings,happiness and joy are just something that on angel can give.........
is truly sweet & fabulous..😳😳

Plzz...Cont soon...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Edited by jes_jade - 13 years ago
cupidstrike23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

swathi πŸ€—

i'm glad you u like it πŸ˜³

oh dear..even dis new part is too gud..
u know priya it actually feels very realistic.... i mean nijanga clg dayz laga undi..
sitting in class,, grp discussion abt crush esp. if u hve crush for sum1 4m ur class..,,, frnds teasing u nd link-up's for fun...ohhhh !!! cld dayz r best dayz of life yaar..
@ honestly i was taken aback to d memory lane of my inter-clg dayz,.... felt soo gud after reading dis..
thankz dear..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-sia- thumbnail
agree with swati... :)  priya your this part was also good but more than that it brought back many memories n reminds me that this time i'm going to have to spend feb 14 in clg(for the first time) n i'm sure it's gonna be just like this!! roses...propasals...chocolates..confessions!!! u've described the situation exactly like it wud be... i'm loving it n Avi is so so admirabale!! amazingly written ra.... :)
lookin forward to the next part! 
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

full too fataaaaakkkkkkkk(in swaati's  rajeev style)

cupidstrike23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: danno

full too fataaaaakkkkkkkk(in swaati's  rajeev style)

haan dannoji... FULL TOO  FATAKKKK..tha
Milii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Heyy Priya....u r a fantastic writer...
The concept is sooo wonderful.. πŸ‘

I wud love to read a full length FF from u...πŸ˜ƒ

After you finish this, pleeeeeeeeeeeease think about it dear