India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

OS For You I stay..Part 2 (c) on page 11 Completed

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
hey guys this my first FF about avita...got bored in hospital so wrote it...thanks to that old hag nurse Angry Embarrassed 

this is dedicated to prashuuu...Congo Shongo for becoming IF Rockerz

For You I Stay Part 1 a

this is Arpi POV...

Take a deep breath..

calm down nothing will happen...

my heart is already pounding...

Okay, now just open the door.

Even though my hands are shaking...i will have to do it...

This was the normal routine for everyday, right before the first class. It wasn't because it was maths, even though it was my worst subject...(because it's every one worst subjectAngry)

Even though it is college, my second year.

There's was some one...

I opened the door, my friends in the front greeted me.

"Good morning Arpi." Simple said, I smiled at her and my other friends, Maya, Nishna and my best friend Manjari...

"Good morning." I said to them. During the conversation before class started, I took the occasional glance towards the back...

My seat was right in front of him. He stared out the window with his intense brown eyes. A few strands of his velvety black hair over it...

My crush, Avdhesh Singh ThakurBlushing Embarrassed 

I felt so lucky, this was the only class he would attend. He would skip every class after that, somehow he still managed to pass and get good marks. I remembered him staying in during finals and term exam...but I'm was more happy that he was in my class for those...

His attending class was one of the seven wonders of the school. Some rumors as to why he attended, nobody suggested it was the teacher... He was one of the meanest to him, so people try to think of other reasons why...

One rumor stood out from all of them.

"I heard the reason he comes to this class is cause he has a girl he likes." Maya said, they brought it up again...i hate because if this is true then i want to be the one...

"I wonder who it is?" Simple said, they soon started comparing the girls in the classroom. Ever girl in school either was for or against this rumor.

What others in class girls say:

"He's only goes there, because he doesn't want to admit he likes me!"(dream on girls there is no such luckEvil Smile)

"No! I wish I was in the classroom!"

"Oh please, he just skips the rest of the classes cause he's tired."

"I'm the girl he likes!"

"No way! I'm in the class, so he likes me!"

"Don't stand between me and him!"

"When he admits he loves me! We're going to get married and have two kids!"(wow her imagination is similar as my auntyAngry

End of what girls say.

This was only a few of what they say. I didn't say anything when people ask me about it. I felt a little bit of hope when I was in the room, but my self respect got the better of me.

I'm not his type, I can't be the reason why he comes to class...

There are prettier girls here, I'm plain compared to them. I have waist length black hair and black eyes.

I'm clumsy and say sometimes stupid things...

Especially since this was math class, I'm more stupid.

One thing though that has changed, I wasn't late anymore.

He was the reason, I felt so embarrassed when I would come panting, sometimes falling on the ground. So I changed my clock to be one hour earlier, and it worked. Even though I knew it was an hour earlier, I wanted to be early to class. He was early too.

I may sound so obsessed with him, maybe I am. But unlike the other girls,neither I didn't have a shrine of him nor part of the fan club...

"He is so fine." A girl behind me said. I agreed with her silently, one time I saw him shirtless when the class was ordered to the swiming pool. His upper body was muscular and slightly tanned. I remembered how red I gotten, my friends even thought I had sunburn...

"What the weird thing is, even if the class has a picnic or excursion trip or something, he will come with us. And you know how he leaves as soon as class is over? Well, when the class study hour or extra class...he still stays." Nishna whispered.

"I guess he really likes this girl." Simple muttered. I sighed, I never liked these topics of conversation...

"Arpi, you're the only one who doesn't talk or act like you're in love with him. Besides Manjari." Maya said.

"Guys Chulbul is enough for me." Manjari said. "So, you really feel nothing for him?" She asked in my ear. I took another look at the back, his eyes were closed.

"Uh..."

"Alright class, get back in your seats." I walked stood up and walked over to my seat. I tried to sneak another quick look at him, I didn't count on him looking right back at me. I tried to say something, but his eyes were so amazing and mesmerizing. I felt so lost in them.

"Are you planning on sitting down anytime soon, Arpitha?" The teacher said, I blushed and looked away from his eyes, I sat down quickly.

"Sorry." I said.

"Alright, let's start class." I didn't pay attention at all, even though I know I should. I couldn't stop thinking about those eyes. There was only one other time he looked straight into mine.

two years ago:

"If I don't hurry, I'll be late!" I ran all the way down the street. Another tardy, please don't let the teacher be in a bad mood today. I ran to up the stairs and hit somebody...

"Watch where you're go-" The guy's voice stopped, I got up and rubbed my head. "You all right?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am really sorry." I said, I looked at his face. It was like his eyes could see right through me, but also inside me. I felt my cheeks turn warm. "I'm sorry." The bell rung. "Oh no! I'm late!" I ran down the hallway, I looked back at him. "I'm very sorry!"

Sometimes i apologize a lot. I do not know where I got that habit from.

I reached the room, panting. The teacher looked up at me.

"Arpitha, this is your third time this week.I don't know what to say and please don't repeat it" I bowed in shame.

"I'm really sorry." He sighed.

"Walk to your seat." I walked in shame, I wasn't late on purpose. I sat in my seat, that's when the door opened.

"Class, this is you new student,Avdhesh Singh Thakur ." I recoginzed him as the guy I bumped into. His eyes glanced around before focusing on me. "Avdhesh? Would you like to say a few words." He shook his head, his eyes left mine. "Let's see, where can you sit...Ah! Right there, behind Arpitha. Would you raise your hand please?"

I raised my hand, he walked right over behind me. I didn't think he looked at me.

During lunch, I saw him get into a fight with some guys. He wasn't an amateur at fighting, he forsaw his attacker's punches. To me though, it looked like he was going easy on them. He was done, the guys were on the floor groaning in pain. He walked away from them, he didn't look tired at all. He looked up at me, he quickly turned away and walked past me.

Was he mad at me...

After the day was over, I realized he was in half of my classes. I was so glad,but whenever I tried to talk with him. My friends would either catch up with me, or some guy came to talk to me. The same with him and some girl...sometimes i wish to push them and reach him...

But in our second year however, I soon find out he was only in one of my classes.

I didn't like it at all, I tried to find the postive in all of this. At least he was in one...i don't know but may be there was hope for me...

After a week, that's when he started skipping.

He left the school right after math.

He started doing that everyday.

He went to the office, somehow he convinced the principal that he should only take that one class.

end

That's how he he became the seven wonders.

Girls liked him because he was the 'bad boy' type.

His clothes dark, his leather jacket. That motorcycle he once drove to school. I never saw him talk with somebody, or hang out with friends.

The only who would go near him was chulbul, which Avdhesh seems to really hate.

I call him Avdhesh in my head, but I know if I ever talk to him. It has to be excuse me or please.

I love his name.

I love him.

I really don't know how I did.

From a simple crush to love.

I don't now what he likes, his dislikes, his favorite food or color. I really don't know much about him. It doesn't matter though.

I can't help it.

After maths:

"There he goes again." Manjari said, I watched as he got up from his seat and leave the room.

I really wished he would stay, but it's not like I can tell him.

part 1 continues...its has 3 parts

guys this is my first OS on avita...thanks for bearing me...

sorry i have to edit due to length...Smile

tommorow Avi's Pov i will post

sorry for any spelling mistakes

hope you like it prashuuu...

Intro is on Page 2

Part 1( b) is on Page 2

Part 1( c) is on Page 3 CompletedEmbarrassed

Part (a) is on Page 6...Avi POV EmbarrassedWink

Part(b) is on Page  8

Part (c) is on Page 11 Completed

(if you like, don't forget to press the buttonSmile)

Glitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text Generator

Edited by yoga23priya - 21 May 2011 at 5:31am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boykomalSinghchistaSuhana6joliefille-sia-_nandiniMiliicupidstrike23Cuty16BenNevissparikhtalkie14Vistaajes_jadedannoSidda8-Prashu-smile.saraPristineSoulchatterbox

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!! Priya!!!!!!!HugHug

First of all...Congrats on your first OS!!
ClapClapHugHug

It is just awesome...superb...mindblowing!!
ClapClap
Honestly speaking..it is a bit lengthy..but how I wished this would never end!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming
AVITA were so magical..Day DreamingDay Dreaming
I never knew my CKD no. 3 also has writing skills..Shocked
Looks like the hospital has brought out your hidden talents...WinkLOL
Jokes apart....Hats off to you!!ClapClap

I know you would get angry if I say thanks for such a beautiful update....
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Just wanna hug you for this Surprise...

Edited by jes_jade - 16 January 2011 at 1:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-yoga23priya

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ShockedShocked

Im Back.....Sorry to comment so late..!!

First Of all....

Congratulations Glitter Graphics

For Your First FF.......................EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Glitter Text Generator
                                            Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator 

This was the most Beautiful Surprise Ever............given to me....

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..

cant stop my tears now....Cry

Thnk you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for this surpriseEmbarrassed

Love You a loads...Embarrassed

Edited by prash_t - 17 January 2011 at 8:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
It was very nice not just but sumthing outstanding,waiting for ur next part.

yoga23priya

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Priya, I haven't even finished you're Os and I am loving it. You should consider writing books. You write like some of my favourite authors. I'm still in high school, so college life is just a dream for me. But thanks for giving some heads up, and I agree that RV-Arpi will never be a match made anywhere. He is so delusional.  I would love to pour a bucket of water on him and wake him up. Anywayz, I'm going to go back and finish your OS. Please continue writing.

KK, I've now finished your OS. And I do love it. Funny that all the guys are shedding tears that Arpi has fallen for Avi. Poor dudes had thought they had a chance. RV was acting nonchalantly to Arpi's rejection but I guessing he is going to seek pay back. Great writing again.

Edited by Sidda8 - 16 January 2011 at 3:26pm

yoga23priya

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
 oh baba Priya, you to ara a true chupa rustum !!!! Wow man, this was really really good...wish there were some "thud" smilies. Excellent workClapClapClap Can't wait for Avi's side of the story!!

yoga23priya

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Lovely !!looking forwad to the next part.

yoga23priya

Milii Goldie
Milii
Milii

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
That was totally amazing Priya.....
Looooooooved it Hug

While reading, I was just lost in this Av
desh Singh Thakur...Day Dreaming
You have portrayed Arpi's feelings soo very
wonderfully.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease continue soon dear Big smile

yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index