Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF(M&G)"Two broken hearts fall in love" ~THREAD 1~ (Page 95)

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
congrats on the new job.. update when u find time...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.ZSK

-SmexySmile- IF-Dazzler
-SmexySmile-
-SmexySmile-

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
will be waiting for ur update..........
congratz on ur new job.........

Mrs.ZSK

amzu32 IF-Dazzler
amzu32
amzu32

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
 congratz on ur new job.....
all the very best......

Mrs.ZSK

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
hiiii
congrats 4 da job
dont worry
we understand
thanks 4 da note and pm

Mrs.ZSK

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Congrats on ur new job
Its okk
Will wait
Thankz

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Thank you guys, so much for your love and support. i really do appreciate it.  I will try to update as often as i can.Smile

Recap:

Maan: Theek hai geet'you can think whatever you want about me, but it never will mean that that is the truth. Think whatever you want because honestly I could careless about you and your thoughts about me.

Maan hits the open button on the elevator and heads back to his cabin.

Geet just watches maan's figure disappear as the elevator door's close. 

Part:16

"Vicky to the rescue"

Vicky gasps! Maan and geet love each other and I see it in their eyes, but instead of accepting it and telling one another they are taking out their anger on each other and fighting.

Vicky heard it'He heard it all. Maan was in such a rush that he never hung up the line when he had called Maan to see if he had gone to work that day.  Therefore, Vicky heard the whole fight that took place in the elevator.

" I have to do something fast'or by tomorrow these two will surely do something that they will regret for the rest of their lives.  Think Vicky'think"!

"Got it'.Wah Vicky! Kya plan banagai! Your brilliant.  Now where is daadima when I need her?

Night started to creep in. It was 11:00 p.m and Maan was still at Khurana Contructions trying to distract himself with as much work as possible.

"DAMN"! Maan says at his fists hits the table.

Maan quenches in pain, he slammed the same hand that geet had wrapped up when he had punched the wall.

Maan: No matter what I do'this pagal larki always manages to find a way to come into my thoughts.  Because of her darn good presentation now Mr.Chopra wants me and her to work together on this project.

He notices his hand is bleeding again'

Maan: Ever since I have met this girl, she has only brought me pain.

Maan decides to go home'he did not want to be near anything or place that would remind him of geet.

He drove endlessly and as time passed so did his agitation and frustration.

He brakes the car suddenly and gets out of the car.

Daadi and Vicky both heard the shriek of the car breaks'

Daadi: Beta I don't think it is the right time to do this now'Maan does not look like he is in a very good mood. Can't this wait till the morning".

Vicky: Daadi the more he is angry the better because he won't be able to think straight.

Okay daadi let's start here he comes.

Daadi acting like she is crying'

Daadi: haye baghwan, please help me and tell me what to do???( starts to sob).

Maan gets worried hearing his daadi crying.

Maan: Daadi kya huwa? Why are you crying???

Daadi:Just look for youself'

Maan looks at what Daadi was pointing at and he see's Vicky passed out hugging a bottle of alcohol. 

Daadi: It has been week's maan not just a couple of days but weeks that Vicky has been coming home drunk.  He is so young, I don't want him to become a drunkard.  We have a reputation to take care of'I give up. No matter what I do or say does not seem to have any affect on this boy. I am going crazy worrying about him.

Maan: Please daadi stop worrying.Vicky is young. he is still a kid'He will eventually grow up. Stop worrying.

Maan did not want to deal with this right now'He had enough of his own problems to deal with.

"Nahiiiiiiii" daadi says a little too dramaticly.

It took all of Vicky's strength from not bursting out laughing. But he held it or else he will surely have gotten beaten up by maan if he found out he was pretending and using maan.

Daadi: Nahi, maan how can you say that I shouldn't worry. Please beta you have to help me. Please.

Maan to himself: Oh my God why do I have so many crazy people in my life. As if geet wasn't enough.

Maan: Daadi what do you want me to do, make Vicky start working at Khurana Consructions (maan says sarcastically).

Daadi to herself: Yes the plan is working.

Daadi: Really beta you would do that for me. Oh Thank you, thank you beta.. This time Vicky won't disappoint you. I will make sure that he takes his work seriously. Thank you for giving him a second chance at Khurana Constructions.

Maan: But Daadi'

Daadi:No buts you offered and you have no idea how much burden you have taken off my old heart.

Maan: Oh fine!

Maan did not want to deal with this right now he just wanted to go somewhere peaceful and quiet away from the craziness in his life.

Maan then gets up and leaves toward his room.

Once the close is clear Vicky gets up and high fives his daadi.

Vicky: Wah daadi, kya acting tumne kiya!

But seriously you almost got me killed.  Your "Naahiiiiiii" dialogue almost cracked the hell out of me. Next time a little less dramatic please.

Daadi: Acha'next time let me play the passed out drunk person while you act like the crying old lady trying to convince an angry arrogant man.

Vicky: Sorry baba I was just joking' Come on give me a hug. Part 1 of our plan is successful now the real fun will begin from tomorrow.

Vicky and Daadi hug'

Vicky: You just leave the rest up to me. I will make Maan and Geet not only accept their feelings for one another, but make sure they express it to one another.

"ab ayega maaza"! (Vicky naughtily smiles).

pre-cap

Vicky: I am so sorry Miss. Are you okay? I wasn't watching where I was going.
Geet: No I am okay.

Vicky: Here let me give you a hand.

That is when Maan walks in and see's Vicky touching and helping geet get up.

Maan's fists unconditionally start to turn into fists and he starts to feel this unknown feeling, called jealousy.

Vicky notices. 

Hit the Like button if you liked the update

Previous Part~Plan B

Next Part~ An Unknown Feeling

Edited by zeynab111 - 22 February 2011 at 4:46pm

The following 196 member(s) liked the above post:

laddha_chanchalnimmi26snehag10nams4pyarisahelimohiniiharikashiva25dpurvainlwgeetprithvipriscarce05geetno1sunitasth1maaneet_mansibvh123gayathripriyankstar432Candy_jsjaasz_25ramavishlittlerenu16neetugarg123..Shai..aisha_1998ada_angelvishruti.sirikasturi11natkkrishna.payal956syedahfizza25sharbatvemtolifesucks123asmi123ariz2000wifey90TinkJiashreya satishA2Z_84itsallabtGURTIGemmxxsanaaaxxreenasvvrulsjuhi_ansariayu14DancinFirefliesalu5123bhakbhartifanjiasharmakirannaryaninonabebuzubi123-Elfin-prizahansasmaholyangelmaan13579MaankigopiMadhuSapphireFlames-BeingAppy-cue1sakadafiShefali16Maaneet_Deewanianaum91perfectflirt8Moon002SIYAHIsurbhijn106rostTaranaGeetshruthiruchspinku33annbellchiki143ahsaaspyarkaapril12-eiya-imaasthaavani_9ANGILS.KALImishtibHADmishtiLadyArwensiroililysanjuleeRukhluvMaanmyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-emansijani21huny.thebestshivangi783miss93doosheeka_G1234_SakshiGargMina420charlie1950dmg_roks_antaravj2102trishapbabygurl10tanya_vifijianbabemaanmishtiixrayanshimanshirituka7$ara_$hachidreamy4everputhNewdimecyum321aakritisri1111-shamima-jazzeretteamzu32muskaan_cute19JayaRNav20109staroneserialsninavigangesegbPLKG90-SmexySmile-princess163MsMovieloverd_soniajeyanthi123Koolsmile_Jyothi_-Zahra15-LuvManan13maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-ramaheshsmj1977.shrutiiMadzKrishnaluv94sanu3108ambbihaWater.--Saavi--mrk-1meravigilisoshruthiRshruti_luvs_mskajennesha143Preethi-Premisweet cherrypunjabi.princesmechantefillesonu4everkomlikadivareena*Dakoo_Minzy*anuandaviFallen Angel-afsha---Nargis--kooliioswetha10aamirkhanfanmitzi11namita25KaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetshah10--aarthi----Ratna--sona-raimaanseersroopali..shreyaa..Shalveseemamarypreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.honeygrapekahkashansakinaammu5sanghita0000CrazyCutesymysteriousmilli..CountingStarspickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.ibelieveinpinkspvdtabby999

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Awh Awesomeee update
loved it
Amazing part
Haha Vicky the man is here for rescue
lolz
Loved the pan..dadi's dramaROFL
OMG Loving the precap
cant wait
Jealous maan
Update soon
Thank u
Happy V day

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rpianapril12Mrs.ZSK

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

Oye hoye.. Maan being jealous! can't wait for that part!

wow! nice and dramatic part

loved it

Daadi was superb! lol

continue soon! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miss93Mrs.ZSK

Go to top