Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF(M&G)"Two broken hearts fall in love" ~THREAD 1~ (Page 84)

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Superb!ClapClap

Its good and different! please pm me!

thank you! sure i will add you to my pm list.

Vintagepeach IF-Rockerz
Vintagepeach
Vintagepeach

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
hey r u going to update now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xaini

hey r u going to update now?

not right now...but i am trying my best to update  tonight.  Smile

DancinFireflies

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
 Geet:"I will find it for you. You should of had came to me from the beginning.  Geet says before walking away.
love that part amazing pls cont
soon thanks pm

Mrs.ZSK

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Loveeee ur ff.
Veryyyy interesting!!!
Continue soonnn.
Can u plzzz add me in ur pm list?

Fatima

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Loveeee ur ff.
Veryyyy interesting!!!
Continue soonnn.
Can u plzzz add me in ur pm list?

Fatima

sure i will gladly add you to my pm list!Smile
-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Awe so geet knows she has feelings for maan and is ready to him but after the hurtful words maan needs some space but consoles himself geet is and ordinary girl and he doesn't need to avoid her and awe geet planning so maan doesn't avoid her anyways haha these two for how long will they deny the love they have for each other great update and ooh loving the precap can't wait Smile

Edited by -shamima- - 08 February 2011 at 4:46pm

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Recap:

Maan: If you want to make yourself so useful then go find Mr.Chopra's file.
Maan was desperate.  When it came to his company and work he had to be on top and efficient. He did not want to look bad in front of Mr.Chopra.

Geet:"I will find it for you" Geet says before walking away.

Geet to herself: Plan A successful, now for Plan B.

Part 15
"Plan B"

Mr.Chopra comes in and Maan has no choice, but to start the meeting.  The only hope he had was on geet.

" I can't believe I am dependant on geet right now.  This was totally not what I had planned or expected", maan thought.

Mr.Chopra: Mr.Khurana can we start, I am going to London tonight and I have to go to another meeting aswell.

Maan: uhhhh 'yes

Just then geet decides it is the perfect time to come in.

Geet: Excuse me, sorry for the delay gentleman.

Here is your file maan sir.

Maan opens the file and there was a note.

"I was able to read through the project if you want I could lead the presentation.  I don't think sasha ma'am will be able to lead the presentation since she never got to see the file or got the chance to discuss it with you", Geet wrote.

Maan couldn't believe that again he had become dependant on Geet.  He had no choice.  It was either let geet do the presentation or get insulted.

Maan: Geet you can start the presentation we are all ready.

Sasha wanted to scream "What!!!!". The shock and anger was clearly evident on her face.

"I told you maan that you would come to me and see how I have made you dependant on me today when you wanted to completely avoid me" thought Geet.

Geet: Yes, so the Khurana Constructions wants to launch a new venture for the working middle class.

Each house should have at least two bedrooms, a balcony, a family room, a kitchen and a laundery room.This was all in our initial plan.

But we have made some additions and if you agree we can also make the dream house for the working class better and also help us not go over our budget. 

Maan was shocked.  Geet was doing the presentation as if she was the MD of the company.

"We have decided that instead of having a porch for car parking space that we would make it a garden because for middle class people porches are not that necessary, but if their kids can gain happiness from playing and enjoying in the garden than that is what will bring the parents happiness as well. 

Yes maybe, the porch will make the house look better, but the whole point of the dream house is to bring happiness and comfort to the family, and not for showing off.

This is a home that the middle class people dream of having and if we work together than we can surely fulfill it and make it happen for them right maan sir?

Geet was a little nervous.  She did not know how maan would react to her new addition to the presentation. Especially when he had not told him, her own boss.

Maan was at loss for words. He couldn't believe that this was the same geet he had saved the first night they had met.  This was a new geet, who spoke with sheer confidence and spirit, not the weak geet who wanted to end her life.

Mr.Chopra: I love it.  I love the new additions even more. Whose ever idea it is the person is brilliant. Mr.Khurana I am all for this deal and working with you.

Maan was still lost in his own thoughts.

Geet noticed that maan thoughts were somewhere else.

Geet: Maan sir, Mr.Chopra is happy with the project and the new additions are you too?

Maan snaps out of his thoughts, "uhh yes I am happy with whatever Mr.Chopra is happy with".

Mr.Chopra: Great, then please let me know as soon as the blue prints are finalized.

He gets up and heads for the door, but before he leaves he tells maan "may I know whose idea it was for this new addition?"

Maan: uhhh'it was geet's idea

Mr.Chopra: well if I may so myself, you are a very lucky man Mr.Khurana to have someone with such confidence and brilliance as Ms.Geet.

I am really looking forward to working with you Mr.Khurana and you too Ms.Geet.

And then leaves.

Adi: Wah geet. What a presentation! Who knew you had it in you right maan sir?

Maan gives the death stare to adi and that just shuts him up.  Then maan moves his glare to geet.

Maan: May I know something, am I the boss and owner of this company or you Geet? (He almost yells).

Do I get to make the decisions and changes or you Geet, a simple SECRETARY?

GeetThank you maan sir.  Thank you very much for reminding me that you are at the top of the hierarchy while I am at the bottom. Just a weak simple secretary, but let me tell you something because of this weak secretary, you got the deal to this project instead of getting insulted and feeling inferior toward your client.

Would you have liked it if Mr.Chopra came and the file was still missing?

Would you have liked it if Sasha Ma'am led the presentation with out knowing the details of this project?

Maybe than Mr.Maan Singh Khurana you would of have understood and instead of trying to insult me in front of everyone would have shown some appreciation and thanked me.

Thank you for showing your true nature to me. I guess I also got to know who you are Mr.Maan Singh Khurana and that too the hard way" Geet says, as she leaves.

For the first time, maan was spoken back too.  For the first time someone showed attitude towards him. And too top it all off that person made him feel wrong and guilty.   Instead of thanking geet, he was yelling and trying to belittle her?

What kind of monster have I become'I was taking my anger from that night out on her" maan thought.

I have to find her'I have to talk to geet.

"Geet wait" maan screamed.

That is when Maan gets a call.

Maan: Hey Vicky I will call you back!

"Geet" maan screams.

But she was not stopping and was running towards the elevator.

The elevator opens and maan is still screaming for geet to wait but, she is not listening.

The elevator doors are closing and just when geet thinks that she is safe, Maan puts his foot between the elevator doors and stops them from closing and gets inside.

He then presses the stop button on the elevator.

Maan: Geet we need to get things cleared right this instant.

Geet: Maan sir, just like you were trying to avoid me today like I didn't exist, well I am going to make it easier for you.  I am going to look for another job and as soon as I find one I will resign and get out of your way.

Maan couldn't take it anymore. The thought of geet leaving, he could not tolerate it.

Maan grabs geet and corners her to the wall of the elevator.

Maan: Geet you listen to me for just one goddamn second and then do whatever the hell you want!

I am sorry okay. For the way I acted today. I was really angry with you because of that night and I took my anger out on you today.

Even you told me to avoid you so I did. But somehow today I was forced to seek your assistance therefore I couldn't avoid you.

Geet: You don't look like the man who would let personal lives interfere with their professional lives.

What I said was between maan and geet, not between maan sir and geet his secretary.

Let me ask you something how do you think I should of acted with you? You danced with me, and the way we had danced I felt like we had a connection. And then you go ahead and kiss me.

Maan: Geet I said I was sorry.  I behaved like a jerk I know.  But trust me it was all because of'.

Geet: because of what?

Maan: uhhh

Maan couldn't tell her the truth that he was overwhelmed by his emotions because maan himself does not even accept it yet.

Uhhh. It was because of the stupid dare.

Maan pauses' " I shouldn't of have said that'why did I tell her about the dare'I don't know why but I can't seem to lie or hide anything from her'It is like I am carrying a huge burden on my heart" maan thinks to himself.

Geet: You played with me and my emotions all because of a STUPID DARE? And this is supposed to make me feel better?

What did you think, that since I am alone in this world that you could just play with my feelings?

Well your dead wrong Mr. Maan Singh Khurana because I am no longer that geet you saved that night, I am a new and refounded geet who stands up to the challenges that life throws at her something I learned from you.

You were right we needed to get something clear'and thank you for making it clear of how egotistical, narcissistic, and insensitive you are.  Forget about me,  no woman will ever fall in love with you.  I even bet no woman has ever fallen in love with you, even if they have than probably for your money or looks, because there is nothing else you contain for people to love.

"Geet'.is that how much you understand of me" Maan says in a low voice.

Maan: Theek hai geet'you can think whatever you want about me, but it never will mean that that is the truth.  Think whatever you want because honestly I could careless about you and your thoughts about me.

Maan hits the open button on the elevator and heads back to his cabin.

Geet just watches maan's figure disappear as the elevator door's close.

Pre-cap:

Vicky heard it'He heard it all. Maan was in such a rush that he never hung up the line when he had called Maan to see if he had come back from camping. Therefore, Vicky heard the whole fight that took place in the elevator.

" I have to do something fast'or by tomorrow these two will surely do something that they will regret for the rest of their lives. Think Vicky'think"!

"Got it'.Wah Vicky! Kya plan banagai! Your brilliant.  Now where is daadima when I need her?

I know maan and geet fight again...LOL...patience my friends. now we will see what plan is cooking in vicky's head.

Hit the Like button if you liked the update.

Edited by zeynab111 - 22 February 2011 at 4:43pm

The following 182 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26snehag10pyarisaheliharikashiva25dpurvainlwgeetgeetno1sunitasth1maaneet_mansibvh123gayathripriyankstar432Sarah08jaasz_25ramavishlittlerenu16neetugarg123deepsikha09..Shai..aisha_1998Nik.freebirdnatkkrishna.payal956sharbatvemtosyedahasmi123kasturi11mukadam12345678ariz2000wifey90shreya satishA2Z_84TinkJiaGemmitsallabtGURTIreenasvjuhi_ansariDancinFirefliesbhakbhartifanalu5123avantika_singh-BeingAppy-sakadafiSapphireFlamesMaankigopiMadhunamitasin-Trinity-kirannaryaninonabebuzubi123prizahansasmariyaanu87misschulbuliperfectflirt8anaum91pinku33Moon002rostTaranaGeetshruthiruchsannbellchiki143kreya204ahsaaspyarkasaam123april12avani_9-eiya-HADmishtiimaasthas-o-m-m-i-ehuny.thebestRukhluvMaanmaansi007shivangi783sanjuleeBe.edgymyedward12LadyArwenANGILS.KALImishtibdoosheekaSakshiGargMina420dmg_roks_antaratrishapcharlie1950babygurl10tanya_vimaanmishtiteri_susanixraySaVniiqbals4everrituka7Iqbal Neha1$ara_$hachidreamy4everputhprincess163MsMovielover-SmexySmile-GudiyalovesgurugangesegbPLKG90Nav2010ninavi9staroneserialsjazzeretteamzu32cyum321aakritisri1111d_soniaMaaneet4evejeyanthi123_Jyothi_ambbihakrati5iMadzPaintedSkysanu3108mrk-1meravigilisoushankitvcLuvManan13mrs.msksmj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94ramaheshmaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-Maaneet.LovershruthiRshruti_luvs_mskvrsharma--Saavi--ajennPreethi-Premiesha143ksasisweet cherrypunjabi.princesanjucool-afsha---Nargis--kooliioswetha10divareenaFallen Angel*Dakoo_Minzy*aamirkhanfannamita25mitzi11mchopraKaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetshah10ammu56n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.preethia--Ratna--rsroopalimaanseesona-raiseemamaryShalvekahkashansakinahoneygrapesanghita0000CrazyCutesy_BlackPearl_mysteriousmilli..CountingStarspickachuibelieveinpinkkhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.spvdtabby999

Go to top