Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF(M&G)"Two broken hearts fall in love" ~THREAD 1~ (Page 77)

perfectflirt8 Senior Member
perfectflirt8
perfectflirt8

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
hey nice update.. no probs will wait for their hearts to meet.. yhanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.ZSK

luvabbybaby1 Groupbie
luvabbybaby1
luvabbybaby1

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Hey its Liz! If you would like to be pmed plz add this username

luvabbybaby1

THANKS!!!!!!!!

Mrs.ZSK

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
beautiful part...
loved thir inner termoil

Mrs.ZSK

s-o-m-m-i-e Goldie
s-o-m-m-i-e
s-o-m-m-i-e

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
awesome...loved it
preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
loved the update.................thank god now vicky is there to get these 2 stubborn headed to guide thro the ride of love once again in their life.............
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
luved it....;)

update soon....:)

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Recap:
Vicky to himself: I promise you bro'I will help you. You deserve happiness'you deserve love'but you are not willing to accept it because of the pain it brought you the first time.

Except the love I see in both your eyes and Geet eyes are true love.  You both just need to listen to your hearts instead of your minds'You have to accept the fact that love is not all about heartbreak. 

You want piece bro??? the only way is to let the love that once broke your heart to heal your heart'.you have to let geet's love heal your heart.

I promise you Maan Bhai and Geet that I will show you guys what true love is and what you mean to each other.

Vicky wipes off the tears in his eyes!

Part:14
"Two Heart Broken Lovers In Denial"

Geet wakes up'last night felt like a nightmare to her.  She did not know how she would face maan now. Especially now that she knew she had feelings for him. 

Geet: I had to become his secretary'now staying away from him will be near impossible.

I can do this'I will go to work'to show that I am a strong woman who will not give into her emotions.

Yeah' I can do this!

Maan woke up with a hangover'for the first time he had gulped down so much alcohol' so much to the point of passing out'he didn't even know how he got into his room.

He tried really hard to remember what had happened last night, but he just couldn't remember.

But when Vicky walked in to see if maan was feeling okay, that is when memories started to come back'memories of Vicky's birthday party, his first dance with geet, the kiss, geet's hurtful words at the terrace, and even his emotional breakdown.

That is when Maan got up and started to pack.  He needed to get away from reality for now.

Vicky: where r you going bro?

Maan: I am going camping for a couple of days.  Tell Daadi not to worry I will be back'I just need to get some things cleared.

Vicky did not know what to do'Maybe it was best for maan to calm down before he did anything.

It had been two days'Geet was starting to get worried. Maan had not been here for 2 days.  She was starting to get real anxious and worried.  Maybe she was a little too harsh on him'It's not like she meant any of it'If she was willing to accept it than she would of told him how she really felt about him.

She snapped right out of her thoughts. 

"Maan just needs some time that's all", geet reassured herself and her heart.

It had been two days'and night was creeping in. Maan was surrounded by nature'the mossy green trees and even near the clear blue water.

He had come hear to escape from reality'to escape from seeing and confronting Geet. 

He was trying to get some sleep, but even then he would only see geet in his dreams'no not dreams more like nightmares according to Maan.

Maan:  Even when I want to escape from reality she has to disturb and annoy me in my sleep!

He gives up on sleeping and decides to take a midnight dive in the nearby lake.

Splash! Maan dives into the icy cold water'to another person they would be freezing to death but the cold water actually felt good against maan's skin.  It was soothing the internal fire that he was battling with.   His body was burning hot with anger and the icy cold water seemed to calm him down.

After 15 minutes Maan stops.

"Why I am I running away"??? maan thinks.

Geet is just an ordinary girl'why am I letting her run my life?

I will go back tomorrow'I don't care if I will have to confront her. If she does not want to see or deal with me that she can resign that is her problem not mine. 

"She means nothing to me and I will not run away any longer "

"I will put Geet in her place and show what little she means to me " maan says with sheer determination and seriousness. 

"3 days'God damn it, it has been 3 days and maan is still not here!" geet thinks.

" Of course Geet. It is Maan Singh Khurana we are talking about.   The person who thinks he is God and can do whatever he wants'Why would he care if you are going crazy from worrying about him" Geet rants inside her cabin.

That is when she hears people running and straitening up.  She goes to see what is going on and that is when Geet see's maan coming out of the elevator.

She wanted to go right now and just embrace him in her arms'for three days she was loosing her mind worrying about him.

But no, geet decides just to greet him when he comes a little closer.

"Good morning maan sir, would you like me to go fetch you some black coffee?" geet asks maan as he passes by her.

But Maan didn't even look at her, never mind greeting geet back or answering her back.

Geet felt like daggers pierced her heart.

"He is that mad at me", Geet thinks.

"It is not like I blame him, I told him to stay away from me and that is exactly what he is doing. But why does it have to hurt me so much?" Geet thinks almost tearing up. 

She quickly wipes off her tears before anybody sees.

Maan just goes to Sasha.

Maan: Sasha bring me Mr. Chopra's file and blueprints so we can discuss about the middle class housing project.  Also call him and set up a meeting with him here in 1 hour. Oh and bring me a cup of black coffea.

Sasha: sure MK I will be right with you'

Geet just stood there couldn't believe what he just heard maan say.  Wasn't she the secretary??

She was feeling both guilty and angry'She was guilty for hurting maan but angry at the way maan was treating her'

Geet to herself: I told him to stay away, and that is exactly what he is doing. But why is he mixing personal life with professional life'I thought of all the people he would understand that.

Theek hai, lets see for how long you will be avoiding me.

Maan I will make you come to me'you just watch and see.

As Sasha goes to make Maan's coffee Geet quickly goes and hides Mr. Chopra's file.

Now how will you discuss and have a meeting when there is no file Mr. Maan Singh Khurana (evil smile on her face).

Sasha calls Mr.Chopra and says that he will be there in 1 hour. 

Sasha then tries looking for the file, but can't seem to find it.

Sasha: Geet where is Mr.Chopra's file. I need it fast.

Geet: Sasha Ma'am.  How would I know where it is? I have only been here for a couple of days(she says with a innocent face).

Maan comes out of his cabin and almosts yells " Sasha I asked you to bring the file 15 minutes ago. What is the hold up?"

Sasha: woh'actually I can't seem to find the file.

Maan: what? You can't find the file, well then look for it because Mr.Chopra will be here in 45 minutes.

Maan goes back to his cabin'really pissed off. He was only gone for a couple of days, but every time he leaves his employee's always seem to mess things up.

Geet goes to her cabin.  She starts to look over the file. 

Geet: "wow this project is really good and can help middle class people. With a few touch ups this project could help give middle class people their dream homes ".Who knew maan was so considerate and caring.

Geet starts to get engrossed in her ideas about the project and almost totally forgot about her initial plan.

She gets up and see's that she has 10 minutes before Mr.Chopra comes in.

Maan is still angry and bossing every other employee to go find the file'He still is trying to avoid geet.

Geet goes and approaches Maan.

Geet: Maan sir, I am your secretary am I not? So tell me how I can help you instead of yelling at the other poor employees.(she says with a hint of a smile).

Maan: Oh I know exactly who you are Ms. Geet'believe me I found out the hard way.

There was pain and anger in his words and Geet felt it.

Maan: If you want to make yourself so useful then go find Mr.Chopra's file.

Maan was desperate.  When it came to his company and work he had to be on top and efficient. He did not want to look bad in front of Mr.Chopra.

Geet:"I will find it for you. You should of had came to me from the beginning.  Geet says before walking away.

Geet to herself: Plan A successful, now for Plan B.

Pre-cap:

Geet: Maan sir, just like you were trying to avoid me today like I didn't exist, well I am going to make it easier for you. I am going to look for another job and as soon as I find one I will resign and get out of your way.

Maan couldn't take it anymore. The thought of geet leaving, he could not tolerate it.

Maan grabs geet and corners her to the wall of the elevator.

Maan: Geet you listen to me for just one goddamn second and then do whatever the hell you want!

Hit the like button if you liked the updateSmile

Next Update~Plan B

Edited by zeynab111 - 28 February 2011 at 6:58pm

The following 210 member(s) liked the above post:

laddha_chanchalnimmi26snehag10mishu20pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetscarce05geeta1803swati2011geetno1desichick50maaneet_mansigayathripriyankstar432Sarah08jaasz_25ramavishzerooneneetugarg123deepsikha09..Shai..aisha_1998ajoliethea_angelynatktazzolethasanthoshgagsykrishna.fizza25payal956asmi123leen10leensharbatvemtoariz2000mukadam12345678wifey90shreya satishA2Z_84GemmxxsanaaaxxitsallabtGURTIreenasvalu5123bhakbhartifanavantika_singhjuhi_ansariayu14crazzy-girlKavita03DancinFirefliesnonabebuoptimismkirannaryani-Trinity--Elfin-hansasmaVirIka4everzubi123SapphireFlamesholyangelriyaanu87maan13579Rujul13MaankigopiMadhusam1234flypiyushisakadafinamitasinperfectflirt8SIYAHIsurbhijn106annbellrostMoon002mishtimohabbatannie.shonaTaranaGeetshruthiruchsahsaaspyarkamystique_girlkreya204april12avani_9-eiya-imaasthaHADmishtiLadyArwenmishtibsiroililysanjuleeBe.edgymyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-emansijani21maansi007shivangi783huny.thebestRukhluvMaanbobbydolldoosheeka_G1234_123prithatrishapSakshiGargMina420dmg_roks_antarababygurl10baskettanya_vianshimanshimaanmishtiixraySaVniDhara_skiran99iqbals4everAnu_RAnu-AnanyaputhNewdimeheermeherdreamy4ever$ara_$hachicyum321-shamima-aakritisri1111jazzeretteamzu32muskaan_cute19JayaRneethuMGNav2010ninavi9staroneserialsGudiyalovesguruPLKG90gangesegbMsMovielover-SmexySmile-Maaneet4eved_soniajeyanthi123_Jyothi_KoolsmileMaaneet.Lover-Veritaserum-libra25-Zahra15-ramaheshLuvManan13maankigeet4everrupzloveusmj1977.shrutiushankitvcKrishnaluv94iMadzsanu3108mrk-1meravigilisoambbihaPaintedSkyajennesha143vrsharmashruthiRshruti_luvs_mskkomlikanisha_hc_bs_ddsweet cherrypunjabi.princeskooliio-afsha---Nargis--namita25swetha10*Dakoo_Minzy*divareenaFallen AngelKaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetshah10aamirkhanfanmchopramitzi11rsroopali--Ratna--sona-rai..shreyaa..ShalvepreethiaseemamarySabmeratu.honeygrapekahkashansakina6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5sanghita0000abinash079CrazyCutesymysteriousmilli..CountingStarspickachuibelieveinpinkkhwaishfanspvdJunglebeetabby999

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Awesomeeee update
loved it
amazing part
hmm geet planning huh
liked her plans..lolz
OMG precap looks superbb
cant wait
Update soon plzz