Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF(M&G)"Two broken hearts fall in love" ~THREAD 1~ (Page 43)

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
yipeeeee...........ab jaldisae kar
waiting.........

maan_mishthi Groupbie
maan_mishthi
maan_mishthi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
liked it dear add  me to ur pm list
komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
waiting........Day Dreaming
Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Re-cap:

Daadi: well if his name is Maan Singh Khurana'than my name is not Savetri Devi Khurana if I do not get Maan to marry Geet.

Vicky just leaves laughing at the idea maan bhai and marriage.  That worked out will last time'God knows how he will react to it now.

Part 9:
"Maan and Vicky's encounter after 4 years"

Geet's alarm rings at 6:30 a.m.  She had a good night sleep.  She felt like her life was turning up. She is very happy about moving on and becoming independent.  It is better than living and sharing a relationship with people who don't care about what she wants or who don't even trust her. 

She goes and  takes a shower, puts a green salwar kamiz on, eats some breakfast, and then heads out the door to her first day at work'she didn't even know where she was working'all she had was an address and that she was going to be daadi's grandson's secretary.

Maan's alarm rings at 6:30 a.m.  He gets up and heads to the gym room.

Vicky notices that his brother in the gym room. He turns to leave when maan calls him "Vicky wait".

Vicky is shocked his brother is actually talking to him. He turns and looks at maan.

Maan thinks to himself: I need to set things right between us.

Maan: Vicky, I need to talk to you.

Vicky: Yes, bro I am listening'

Maan: listen..umm' I know I haven't been the best brother lately'actually I haven't even been a brother at all'and I want to fix it'I want us to have that brotherly bond we used to have...i want to be a part of your life again'

Vicky is so overjoyed'.He is thanking Geet from inside his heart'because he knows that because of geet, his brother is changing.

Vicky: Maan bhai please stop'it is not your fault'and I don't blame you for anything.  We can start fresh. I am just so happy to have you back. I have really missed you.

Vicky goes towards Maan to give him a hug'.even though he was sweety.

Maan: I am sweety right now'you sure u still want to hug me'

Vicky: I don't care'.i am so glad to have you back.

Maan and Vicky hug'

Daadi notices her two grandson's hug.

Daadi: thank you God for helping Maan move on and sending Geet into Maan's life.  I know these change is due to her.  Please help me become successful in my plan.  I want to see maan happy.  He deserves it and I know Geet will be able to keep him happy.

Daadi leaves,  wanting to give time for the brothers to catch up.

Daadi looks at the clock as see's it is 7:30 a.m.

Daadi: OH it is the perfect time to make the call.

Adi: Hello?

Daadi: Hello Adi?

Adi: ji madam Namaste.. hh hhow can I help you?

Daadi: I have hired a new secretary for Maan and she will be arriving at 8:30. Please give her the contract to sign.

Adi: but mm mmadam does mmaan ssirr know about this?

Daadi: why are u asking me this' Your maan sir even knows the girl in person'Her name is Geet.

Adi: I will ggget right to it madam.

Daadi:thank you

Maan: Vicky I almost forget'Happy Birthday!

Vicky: You remembered.

Maan: Of course I did. I am Maan Singh Khurana after all.  Here wait a sec, I have a gift for you.

Vicky: Bro'you already have given me the best gift I could of ever asked for.  We are back to being brothers again'and I could never of asked for anything more.

Maan hearing this feels even more guilty.  He let someone he hates so much get in the way of his happiness with his own brother.  But he won't let that happen anymore.

Maan is trying to get the necklace that geet gave to him out of his pocket, but it is not there'

Maan: where is it??? I had gotten a small gift, which I thought would symbolize and represent our new brotherly relationship and to help keep that bond for as long as we are alive.

Vicky: Bhai'you didn't have tooo'Thank you so much.  Don't worry it will show up.  I promise you that our bond will always remain strong.

Vicky hugs his brother again'.

Vicky: Bhai I have a party tonight so don't forget to come at 9:00.

Maan nods and is really happy.

Maan thinks to himself: Thank you mystery girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geet reaches Khurana Constructions.  She couldn't believe wear she would be working'Everything looked so high class, professional, and efficient. She was really nervous.

Adi notices her

Adi: this must be the girl that Savetri Madam was talking about. "Hello Miss".

Geet turns around and faces Adi.

Geet: Hi, I have been sent here to be'.(She didn't even know the name of the person she was to be the secretary for'she fumbles)'a secretary.

Adi: yes I have been informed by Savetri Devi Madam. You will be Mr.Maan Singh Khurana's secretary. Please sign this contract and you will be all set.

Geet signs and gives them her personal information.

Geet: thank you'but aren't you going to ask me questions to see if I am eligible or not?

Adi likes the innocence he sees in Geet.

Adi: (he does his signature laugh)'.that is not necessary'if Savetri Madam says you will be boss's secretary than you are more than eligible.

Geet smiles.

Adi: Here let me show you and train you before boss comes.

Geet: Thank you very much sir.

Adi: (does his signature laugh)'oh please call me Adi.

Geet: Thank you Adi sir.

Adi really likes this girl'and just hopes she can handle their kanjoos boss's attitude and antics.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A black mercedez benz stops in front of Khurana Constructions.A bodyguard comes out and opens the door.  A man with polished black shoes in business attire steps out of the car. He starts walking and two bodyguards follow him .

He gets into the elevator going towards his floor'towards meeting what fate has in store!

Pre-cap:

Geet: Ouch!

Maan: You told me to let go!

Geet: Than why the hell was the point of catching me the first time, if u were going to drop me anyways'

HIt the Like button if you liked the update...!

Previous Part~What Is Fate Up To

Edited by zeynab111 - 27 January 2011 at 1:57pm

The following 182 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26snehag10shivgauri89pyarisaheliharikashiva25dpurvainlwgeetchintushilpascarce05nehavashigeetno1desichick50bvh123maaneet_mansistar432Candy_jsSarah08jaasz_25ramavishlittlerenu16neetugarg123..Shai..aisha_1998maan_mishthi9290860623krishna.payal956gagsykasturi11hafuukasmi123sharbatvemtoariz2000reenasvshreya satishA2Z_84Gemmsaragul-Trinity-jiasharmakinnoCrazy_Sohaalu5123KavyaNaik123bhakbhartifanjuhi_ansariayu14piyushiprathyusmilingnamitasindiyachillnonabebuhansasmaprizaVirIka4evervarshakhedekarSapphireFlamesriyaanu87maan13579surbhijn106mishtimohabbatMoon002shruthiruchsannbellrostavani_9rashgirl000april12kreya204cool_gal17myedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-eRukhluvMaanmaansi007shivangi783huny.thebestsanjuleemaaneetkimeetmishtibsiroililyimaasthaHADmishti-eiya-charlie1950dmg_roks_antaradoosheekaSakshiGarganshimanshitanya_vibabygurl10Mina Hmaanmishtiixray$ara_$hachidreamy4everDhara_srituka7iqbals4everAnu-Ananyacyum321Anu_RputhNewdimeGudiyalovesguruMsMovielovergangesegbPLKG90JayaRNav2010ninavi9staroneserials-shamima-amzu32muskaan_cute19jeyanthi123d_soniaMaaneet4evemaanshi-SmexySmile--Zahra15-KoolsmileKrishnaluv94Audiwaliasmj1977.shrutisanu3108mrk-1meravigilisoambbihakuhu18ushankitvcLuvManan13maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-Maaneet.Loverlibra25shruthiRvrsharmaesha143--Saavi--PaintedSkykomlikaajennsweet cherrypunjabi.princesanjucool-afsha---Nargis--*Dakoo_Minzy*mchopramitzi11pop77Fallen Angelkooliioswetha10shah10hinal_maaneetsona-rai--Ratna----aarthi--rsroopalimaanseeliv2laughMehek25KaSh-Maneet-Fan6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5Sabmeratu.honeygrape..shreyaa..Ash1991preethiaShalvekahkashansakinasanghita0000CrazyCutesypickachumysteriousmillikhwaishfanibelieveinpink..CountingStarstabby999

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
AWESOMEEEEEEEEE vicky is sooooooooo happy 2 get his bro back
 n precap is interesting n hope geet has a nice 1st day in office

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.ZSK

Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Mrs.ZSK

varshakhedekar Senior Member
varshakhedekar
varshakhedekar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

nice concept

lovely updates
pls cn u pm me whenever u update dis ff

Mrs.ZSK

maan_mishthi Groupbie