Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF(M&G)"Two broken hearts fall in love" ~THREAD 1~ (Page 36)

CrazyCutesy IF-Stunnerz
CrazyCutesy
CrazyCutesy

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
any chance of update now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sai22789

i will update the next part in about 30 minutes or so Smile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakbhartifanCrazyCutesy

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
waitingggggggggggggg

Mrs.ZSK

CrazyCutesy IF-Stunnerz
CrazyCutesy
CrazyCutesy

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeynab111

thank you...
waitingTongue

Mrs.ZSK

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zeynab111

thank you...
waitingTongue

me too........Embarrassed

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Hey guys thx for you lovely and sometimes long comments...i really do enjoy reading them. I wanted to apologize because i think i left a lot of you confused with the pre-cap.  I just wanted to give you a glimpse of the next update but then that left you a lot of people confused..so sorry about that and hopefully this update will clear up the confusion.

Recap:

Geet throws maan's blazer in his face'
Geet: Don't worry this will be the last time you ever will see me again.  I will make sure of it!

And than she leaves. The sound of her payal echoing as she leaves.  

Part: 8

"What Is Fate Up to"

Maan is burning with anger right now. Mostly because of the guts of this girl to talk to him like that and also because he treated her bad and he was feeling guilty.

Maan: why am I blaming myself'she shouldn't be barging into peoples rooms like that'how was I supposed to know'This girl is seriously going to drive me insane.

Maan takes out the necklace'.Why is fate keep bringing her into my life'?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geet is running out of the Khurana mansion'she feels like she was suffocating in there.

Geet is going towards the taxi that has been waiting for her but before she can she bumps into someone.

Geet looks up and she sees its an old lady.

Geet: im so sorry.

Daadi: it's okay beta. Are you okay?(seeing the tears in her eyes).

Geet: yes im okay.  There is just something in my eye that's  all.

Daadi: I know you may think I am a stranger but im not going to hurt you.  Please you look like you have gone through a lot lately.  I can help you if you let me.

Geet was speechless. How can this stranger notice what she was going through.

Geet didn't know why but she got a feeling like she could trust this woman'like a mother.

Daadi: Do you feel lost and lonely in this world.

Geet: yes but how did you know?

Daadi: it is written all over your face.  I can see it in your eyes.

Geet: I guess that I am destined to always be alone and live alone.  I am not going to complain and just suck it up and live with my life.  All I need is a job and I will be able to live my life without any problems'.i will just have to get used to the loneliness now. 

Daadi hearing these words felt so touched'she really wanted to help this girl'She really liked the innocence and simplicity that she saw in her. 

Daadi: Don't worry. Baabaji he tumhare saat.  And listen how he just helped you by sending you to me.  My grandson is badly in need of a secretary'and you look like the type that could handle the work easily.

Geet was so happy'maybe god did send her to this lady for a reason.

Geet: Thank you madam'but I couldn't take such an offer.

Daadi: please call me daadi. Please my grandson really needs a secretary'he can't do all his work by himself.  I would be really grateful to you.

Geet: oh no maadam'I mean daadi'I should be the one that's greatful.

Daadi: that's great' so tell what is your name'

Geet: my name is Geet Ha'.(She stops her self). My name is just Geet.

Daadi:(a little confused)' okay geet here is the address from where you will be working from tomorrow. Be there at 8:30 to sign your contract and to get started.

Geet touches her feet and thanks her.

(Geet has no idea that this is maan's daadi...she just thinks she is just an ordinary old lady).

Daadi is so happy she wishes she had a daughter like her. 

Geet leaves and Daadi goes inside.

Maan is still really angry and is pacing around like crazy.

Daadi: beta did a girl come in here'I saw here running with tears in her eyes from this house.

Maan: no I do not know what your talking about.  Why would a girl come to my room to see me?

Daadi: beta I asked if she came into the house and your telling me that why would she come into your room and to see you? That's not what I asked.

Maan: oh ummm u know what I meant'no I don't like girls why would a girl come here unless to see Vicky.

Daadi had a smile on her face some reason she thought that geet had come to see maan.

Maan leaves...he did not wanted to be reminded of that girl.

As maan leaves  Vicky comes in.

Vicky is so happy that he is practically jumping in joy.

Daadi notices.

Daadi: Vicky beta tum bahut khush lag rahi ho?

Vicky: don't even ask daadi' today I am so so so happy that nothing can ruin my mood.

Daadi: why did the girl I just saw come to see you?

Vicky: you met her'did you like her?

Daadi: why are you so surprised and why are you not calling her by her name..she has a name you know'Geet.

Vicky: you even know her name'so that means you knew that Maan bhai liked Geet before me'How come I was the only one that didn't know about this.  I am also a part of this family too you know?

Daadi: Watttt!! Maan likes Geet.

Vicky: why are you so surprised'by the way you were talking I thought you knew.  I saw geet go into bro's room.

Daadi: oh so Maan was lying to me.  Geet did come to see him'He probably scared the girl'no wonder she was crying when she was leaving.

Vicky was so confused'.what he saw was something totally different. But its not like he was going to share that with Daadi'He just smiled.

Daadi: I want her as my bahu and I am going to make sure that it happens.

Vicky was drinking water but when daadi said that he squirted all the water out of his mouth'

Vicky: hahahaaa'daadi u know it is Maan Singh Khurana we are talking about'right?

Daadi: well if his name is Maan  Singh Khurana'than my name is not Savetri Devi Khurana if I do not get Maan to marry Geet.

Vicky just leaves laughing at the idea maan bhai and marriage.  That worked will last time'God knows how he will react to it now.

Pre-cap:

Maan decides to talk and confront Vicky after 4 years.

Geet goes to Khurana Constructions for her first day at work.

IF you liked the update don't forget to hit the like button...

Edited by zeynab111 - 26 January 2011 at 1:36pm

The following 179 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26snehag10pyarisahelipsruthidpurvainlwgeetchintushilpascarce05nehavashigeetno1desichick50maaneet_mansigayathripriyankstar432Candy_jsSarah08jaasz_25nikitaagarwal06zeroone..Shai..littlerenu16neetugarg123aisha_1998ajoliemaan_mishthikasturi11vishruti.sirinatkkrishna.payal956sharbatvemtoasmi123Ballumauariz2000wifey90shreya satishA2Z_84TinkJiaGemmjuhi_ansariayu14simzzzzcoolcrazzy-girl-Trinity-bhakbhartifanreenasvalu5123optimismnonabebuprizaManeet13hansasmamisschulbuliholyangelmaan13579piyushiMaankigopiMadhuSapphireFlamesbono_jostnanamitasinmishtimohabbatSIYAHIsurbhijn106rostshruthiruchsannbellavani_9april12kreya204imaastharashgirl000sanjuleemishtibHADmishti-eiya-maaneetkimeetsiroililymyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-ehuny.thebestRukhluvMaanmaansi007shivangi783esheenadmg_roks_antaraSakshiGargbobbydolldoosheekatrishapcharlie1950whitepearlanshimanshibabygurl10basketteri_susanmaanmishtiixray-Deepzz-$ara_$hachidreamy4everputhDhara_srituka7iqbals4evercyum321amzu32-shamima-muskaan_cute19PLKG90princess163MsMovieloverNav2010ninavi-SmexySmile-Maaneet4eved_sonia-Zahra15-KoolsmileKrishnaluv94smj1977.shrutiLuvManan13maankigeet4everushankitvclibra25-Veritaserum-Maaneet.Loverkrati5ambbihasanu3108mrk-1meravigilisokomlikasweet cherryanjucoolPaintedSkyshruthiR--Saavi--vrsharmaajennpunjabi.princeschitra_raoesha143Mehek25mitzi11mchopraliv2laughKaSh-Maneet-Fan--aarthi---afsha---Nargis--namita25kooliioswetha10FireSafireFireeFallen Angelpop77*Dakoo_Minzy*anuandavi--Ratna--sona-raimaanseersroopaliShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5Sabmeratu.honeygrapepreethiasanghita0000CrazyCutesyibelieveinpinkfelicitysmoak.khwaishfan..CountingStarspickachunotfadedawayJunglebeetabby999

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Gr8 update--loved it
Dadi was so sweet offering a job even though she didnt know hu Geet was
Now she's going 2 play Cupid between Maaneet --cnt w8
Nice precap--let's c how Geets first day goes---Cont soon Xx...
Star

Edited by Shayma29 - 24 January 2011 at 12:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kahkashansakinaMrs.ZSK

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
awsome part.
cant wait to see geet working KC..
do contineu plz
thx.