Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF(M&G)"Two broken hearts fall in love" ~THREAD 1~ (Page 19)

maan13579 Senior Member
maan13579
maan13579

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
awesome update just too superb do continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.ZSK

s-o-m-m-i-e Goldie
s-o-m-m-i-e
s-o-m-m-i-e

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

hey zeynab..just read ur ff..its amazing...

plz add me to ur pm list Embarrassed

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Hey guys thank you for the lovely comments! I really enjoy reading them. 

Recap:

Geet leaves and changes into her clothes and hands over maan's shirt.
Right before Geet leaves she looks over to him and says "thank you".

Part 5:

"Fate has it's own plan"

Geet leaves but where could she go'she ran away from home last night. Never wanting to turn back.  She decides to get a job' for some reason she wanted to listen to Maan's words and move on with her life.

Geet thought: Why should I ruin my life because some guy does not trust me?  How can he say he loves me if he does not trust me?  It's better that I found out now how much faith he had in our relationship than later.

Geet goes into the bank and cashes out all the money she had in her savings account.  And from that money she was able to buy herself a small flat and also still had some money that would last her at least two weeks. 

Geet: Baabaji' how can I find a job in just two weeks'please meri raksha karna.

Geet notices that she needs to buy some clothes, since she didn't pack any from home.  Therefore Geet decides to go to the mall. Baabaji kash mere sat ek dost tha taki meri madad  kar sakti mujhe kapre choose ke liye or tha me akela mehsoos na karoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maan is at work busy screaming at his workers for not being able to do one thing right when he was just gone for one day.

Maan then gets a phone call.

Maan: Hello

Daadi: Beta kaha ho tum? Tum kal raat ko ghar kui nahi aayeti ?

Maan: mein camping chala gayeti.

Daadi: theeka Beta. Me tumse phone isliye kar diya kui tomorrow night Vicky ka birthday hai, so don't forget to buy him a gift or he will surely be mad at you just like last year'.(actually the last 4 years she says under her breath).

Maan still heard it'and he started to feel guilty.

Maan: thank you daadi mujhe yad delani ke liye. Bye

Daadi: Bye Beta.

Maan: I have to buy something for Vicky this year.  now i have to head to the mall before it closes'but I do not know what to buy.  Guess I will just check out stuff at the mall and see what catches my eye.

Geet:ye red wala sari bahut sindoor lagraha hai'.nahi ye saphed wala sari ham bi sindoor lagraha hai'..hayyye babaji me con se choose karogi'.i don't know which one to choose.

I know I will try them on and see which one looks better.  I think I bought enough salwar khamizes  so I have a little bit of time to try at least a couple of saris on before the mall closes

Maan comes to the mall and has only 1 hour before the mall closes.  He couldn't figure out what to get Vicky.  He wanted to get something special for him. Something that can show there brotherly bond.  Except right now he did not feel like a good brother. 

Maan: what kind of big brother am I?  These 4 years I have been so absorbed with my business empire and keeping myself busy that I do not even know what my brother likes and what I should get him for his birthday.

Have I gotten that far away from who I used to be.  I always kept to myself but when it came to my brother no one could separate us.  But after my break up Vicky and even Daadi left me alone.  It't not like I blame them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vicky: Bro what happened? I have never seen you like this before

Maan just continued to due his intense tai chi.  He looked like he had come out of the shower, but really he was covered in sweat'.he took out his anger by doing tai chi'

Vicky: Bro tell me whats going on?? Why are you blocking me out'You are blocking your own younger brother'I thought we were closer than that???

Maan continues to ignore Vicky and just chops the table that was in the room in half.

Maan's hand starts to bleed.

Vicky: Maan what are you doing'calm down'why are you acting so crazy! For god sakes your hand is bleeding!!!

That did it. The last thing Maan needed was to explain to someone the heartbreak that he is going through.  It makes forgetting the past much harder.  All he needs is to be alone.  Alone from everyone.

Maan: Shut up Vicky!!!! Who are you to be questioning me'.I am older than you'who the hell do you think you are raising your voice at me.  Maybe I don't want to tell you whats going on'..Can't you for one bloody second leave me alone' I don't need you or anyone else's sympathy. 

Maan just leaves'

Vicky just stood there shocked.  That was not his brother Maan.  His brother would never talk to him like that'Vicky had tears in his eyes.  Not because his brother screamed at him or  said hurtful things'but because he feels that he lost his brother that night.  The Maan bai he knew had died and that's when he figured out why'.

Vicky: bro' tumne kya hua'.where is the bro that I knew?

That's when it struck Vicky.  He had first thought that maan might of not gotten the malhotra contract so he was upset. But after the way he saw his brother react he figured it must be bigger than that. 

Vicky: Sameera! It must be related to Sameera. I don't know what she did to Maan'but I will never forgive you Sameera. Never.  Because of you the brother that I knew is dead.

As it turns out Maan moved to the outhouse.  So he could be alone and get some seperation.  Daadi and Vicky didn't argue anymore because they had found out what Sameera had done.  They just hope that one day maan will be able to move on and forget his past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maan snaps out of his thought.  His relationship with Vicky has not been able to be as strong and close as it used to be.  But that's going to change now.  He wants his brother back'in a way he also wanted his old life back'but he was admitting it to himself.

Maan checks his watch: oh crap only 45 minutes left'.lets see if I can find anything that can catch my eye.

Maan goes to music stores, electronic stores, game stores, but nothing caught his eye.  Maybe I should see if I could find a nice outfit'I don't see any more options'he looks at his watch and he only had 20 minutes left.

He goes inside a store and he is looking around the clothes section but doesn't seem to find anything until a black blazer catches his eye.  He decided that he should try it on'

Maan: I mean if it looks good on me that it should look good on Vicky'after all we are Khurana brothers.

Geet still can't make up her mind.  She is about to try the white sari on again. But for some reason she can't get the strap on. It gets stuck and she can't seem to hook it into place. 

She starts to call the sales person but the sales person didn't hear anything'.

Instead as Maan heads toward the fitting room he hears a familiar voice'Geet: uhhh can you plz  help me to hook this on'hello anyone there?

Maan could not place his finger on it but that voice was familiar and it brought a soothing calmness into his heart. 

He slowly approaches towards that familiar voice'

Pre-cap:

Maan: You look mouthwatering in this white Sari....

(Oh my God did i just say that)...

HIt the like button if u liked this update

Edited by zeynab111 - 23 January 2011 at 5:03pm

The following 180 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26snehag10pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetscarce05nehavashigeetno1lovelife21maaneet_mansibvh123gayathripriyankstar432Candy_jsSarah08jaasz_25ddtiannikitaagarwal06ramavishzeroonesweetmelonlittlerenu16neetugarg123ajoliedeepsikha09..Shai..aisha_1998Sitoovishruti.sirikasturi11gagsykrishna.payal956ariz2000vaughnPaingelsrosa18lifesucks123asmi123wifey90GemmxxsanaaaxxMaanGeetkiSimmirichakumarjuhi_ansaribhakbhartifanprizaVirIka4everkirannaryaninonabebured135bMaankigopiMadhumaan13579hansasmabono_jostnapiyushidrashtiMyAnGeLmishtimohabbatrostTaranaGeetshruthiruchsannbellrashgirl000avani_9saam123april12imaastha-eiya-mishtibmaaneetkimeetsanjuleecool_gal17Be.edgymyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-e_G1234_maansi007shivangi783RukhluvMaanhuny.thebesttrishapdmg_roks_antaradoosheekaSakshiGarg--jassi--babygurl10whitepearlanshimanshitanya_viMina Hteri_susanixraymaanmishtirituka7iqbals4eversparikhpushpiAnu-AnanyaputhAnu_Rdreamy4ever$ara_$hachi-shamima-cyum321muskaan_cute19ninaviJayaRNav2010MsMovielovergangesegbPLKG909staroneserials-SmexySmile-Maaneet4eveMayamaand_soniajeyanthi123Koolsmilelibra25ushankitvcmaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-LuvManan13Audiwaliasmj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94kuhu18mrk-1meravigilisoambbihasanu3108ajennvrsharmaesha143shruthiRshruti_luvs_mskPaintedSkyAlamelukomlikaanjucoolsweet cherrypunjabi.princeskooliio-afsha---Nargis--swetha10charmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*pop77meghapartiFallen Angelrsroopalishah10--aarthi--KaSh-Maneet-FanMehek25mitzi11namita25--Ratna--sona-raimaanseeShalvepreethiahoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5kahkashansakinasanghita0000singh24CrazyCutesy..CountingStarspickachumysteriousmilliibelieveinpinkkhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.spvdJunglebeetabby999

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
nice update...

Mrs.ZSK

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
nice one.. maneet at the mall.. hmm thts interesting... continue soon