Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF(M&G)"Two broken hearts fall in love" ~THREAD 1~ (Page 12)

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Becoming interesting yar!!! Plz Pm me as soon u updated!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.ZSK

rennie Goldie
rennie
rennie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
good story,,pls add me to ur pm list...and pls update soon...........

Mrs.ZSK

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
awesome FF yaarClap add me to ur PM listBig smile

Mrs.ZSK

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
nice one pls add me to pm

Mrs.ZSK

ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh
ramahesh

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
so nice part 
pls add me pm list ...
Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Nice FF dear....excellent writing ...................................................pls add me to ur PM list..Smile

Mrs.ZSK

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

nice ff........excellent writing

add me to ur pm list

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Thankyou guys for the lovely comments...i decided to reward you guys with a longer update.  I was planning to make these two parts but then i changed my mind. Smile 

Recap:
Maan: You are not going to kill yourself. People are going to think I may have killed you. If you want to die so much go die somewhere else.

That's all it took for Geet to shatter into a million pieces again.  Not even a stranger has mercy on her or cares for her.  Who was she kidding. her own family and the love of her life does not care for her than how will a stranger care for her. 

As these ran through her thoughts she slowly looses consciousness. 

Part 4:

"How did I get myself into this mess"

Maan quickly grabbed Geet and carried her to his tent. 

Maan: What am I doing. I don't even know the girl's name but I am still helping her. 

One thing he absolutely hated was girls. He will never forget what they are'and what they are after. 

But for some reason he felt some sort of strange connection to this girl. Some sort of relation'he laughed at his thought. He never has seen her in his life before so how would he have some sort of relation or bond.

He lies her down on his sleeping bag.  

Maan goes and grabs a bottle of water and starts splashing it on geet's face.

Maan: Hello....uhh hello lady...wake up...

It was no use...Geet was still unconscious.

Maan: This girl had to pass out in front of me...now what do i do?

I guess i will just let her sleep it off and deal with her in the morning.

As he is about to turn the other way he notices that she is soaking wet.  He sees his shirt lying near the trees that he was chopping.

Maan: Thank God I was not wearing my shirt when I went to save her or else she would have been freezing all night. 

He puts out the fire so he could be able to change her clothes without him seeing anything he should not be seeing.

He makes the fire again so she could be warm and that her clothes could get dry.

Maan only had one sleeping bag, and geet was using it so it looked like he was going to sleep on the ground tonight.

Maan kept on twisting and turning he couldn't fall asleep and he didn't even know why.  His heart did not contain the same sadness and frustration he had felt when he was chopping wood.  His heart felt lighter'like he has gotten a lot of burden of his chest and the feeling of loneliness was no longer there. 

He had no idea why he was feeling like this. Maan gave up on sleeping and stood up.  That's when he noticed geet.  Her hair was still damp and a few pieces were covering her face.  He had no idea why but he had a really annoying urge of moving those few strands of hair away from her face.  And that's what he exactly does.

Maan: She looks so innocent so simple, which just adds to her beauty.  I wonder why such a girl would want to commit suicide. This girl is a real mystery.

Maan snaps out of his thoughts, "did I just call her pretty". No I am not falling for that again.  Women are monsters behind their beautiful faces.  Maybe this girl did something terrible and therefore everybody left her and she feels alone.  Oh why should I even care.

Maan is about to step away from geet and go back to sleep when geet grabs his hand and starts murmering '

Geet: Please don't leave me' I love you.

Maan gets shocked hearing this.

Maan: kya??????

Maan notices that she is still asleep.  But the feelings that were coursing through him he had no idea what they were.  Surprised, shock, happiness, anger'he had no idea.

Geet: please if you leave me than I will be alone in this world.  I don't like feeling alone. Please don't leave me.

Maan just stayed rooted'.he was filled with such shock that he just did what geet told him to do.  He had no idea why but he wanted to listen to geet, a girl who he just met and has no idea what her name even was. Maan knew exactly what geet was going through'and he wanted to comfort her.

Maan decides to sleep next to her.  And soon enough he fell asleep easily, while geet was still holding his hand.  That night was the first night he had slept so peacefully after a very very long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning comes and if anybody else saw maan and geet they would of have thought they were a couple that was madly in love with each other. Especially how Maan was shirtless and Geet was wearing his shirt.  And also how Geet was cuddled up and holding Maan's arm and has her head on Maan's shoulder.

Geet is sleeping, but is recalling how Dev, her boyfriend(actually ex-boyfriend) is telling her "I hate you. How could you cheat on me? I never want to see your devil face again!!!

That's when geet wakes up. But she does not feel as scared as she should be.  Her body and heart is feeling some warmth that is calming her body down.

That's when she realizes that she is all cuddled up with Maan who is shirtless and whose shirt is on her.

Geet: (screams) oh my god! Babaji yahaan kya ho raha he?

Maan wakes up all confused'

Maan: kya hua? Why are you screaming?

Geet: kya hua? Your seriously asking me that question.  What else did you want to happen???
I can't believe you men could stoop so low and take advantage of a girl in her time of weakness.  All men are heartless. U are a'

Maan grabs geet and shoves her against a tree

Maan: Chup bil ko chup!!

Maan didn't even let geet finish her sentence. All Geet seemed to notice was that Maan's hand was on her lips. And it sent a type of electric current down her body.

Maan was so angry.  After all he had done for this girl, she was accusing him of sleeping with her. 

Maan: Tum khudko kya samajti ho'.Asmaan koi pari? Do you even know who you are talking too and accusing? I didn't sleep with you'.or even tou'.(maan couldn't finish his sentence because he did touch her'even changed her clothes'but its not like he saw anything).

Geet: Oh My God. Why am I wearing your shirt then'chi chi chi.babaji'. what is going on in my life? Why is all this happening to me?

I never want to see you in my life again! (and then geet gets up to leave).

Maan: So does this mean that you are going to continue living?

Geet just stood their speechless. She was not expecting that.

Geet: umm

Maan: let me tell you something. No matter how bad our life may seem it is not our right to end our life.  God gave us this life therefore he is the only one who can decide when to end our life. 

Now I don't know why you wanted to commit suicide but I am sure just like the way your eyes express your innocence that whoever has brought you to this state of helplessness or loneliness is not worth your tears or worth you ending your life. 

If you know you had no fault than why punish yourself by ending your life.  God does not give us life so we can just have fun and enjoy our time.  He tests us and sees how we overcome life's challenges.  If you end your life you fail gods test.

Geet stood there rooted and shocked'.Maan's words actually made sense.  But she was not expecting this from him.  She sort of felt some sort of gratitude for him, because of him she is still alive.

Geet is too shocked to even respond that she just turns around to leave. But all of a sudden she feels someone grab her wrist and then she stumbles into Maan's arms.

Geet slowly lifts her eyes to meet his gaze. she was feeling that warmth again she felt when she first woke up.  The feeling of calmness and that everything was going to be okay.

Geet snaps out of her thoughts "let go of me"'

Maan: Can you at least give me my shirt back'..(smile creeping on his face)

Geet turns red from embarrassment. She still does not know how she was wearing Maan's shirt.

Maan notices geet's confusion and tells her " your clothes were wet so I changed your clothes so you wouldn't catch a cold.  Don't worry  I didn't see anything.  I put the fire out and changed you.  I don't know what type of guy you think I am but I am not that low of a person to not understand his limit and the meaning of a girls Izaat. 

Geet leaves and changes into her clothes and hands over maan's shirt.

Right before Geet leaves she looks over to him and says "thank you".

Precap:

"Maan what are you doing'calm down'why are you acting so crazy! For god sakes your hand is bleeding!!!

Now i will leave this up to u guys to see who is saying that....or to see if that is from the past or present.....(i know i am evil...LOL).

Hit the like button if you liked my update...

Previous part~Their first encounter

Edited by zeynab111 - 20 January 2011 at 3:54pm

The following 161 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushinimmi26snehag10nams4pyarisaheliinlwgeetscarce05nehavashigeetno1desichick50cukishmaaneet_mansibvh123star432Candy_jsSarah08jaasz_25nikitaagarwal06ramavishzeroonelittlerenu16neetugarg123..Shai..sweetmelonaisha_1998Sitookasturi11vishruti.sirikrishna.payal956ariz2000asmi123leen10leensharbatvemto-Trinity-Smiley1279juhi_ansaribhakbhartifanalu5123jiasharmakinnoTinkJiaGemmhansasma-Elfin-prizaMaankigopiMadhuholyangelriyaanu87maan13579bono_jostnapiyushinaamteegRujul13Moon002rostdrashtiMyAnGeLmishtimohabbatTaranaGeetshruthiruchschiki143annbellmyrahluvskavani_9rashgirl000april12HADmishti-eiya-siroililysanjuleemyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-emaansi007shivangi783huny.thebestRukhluvMaananshimanshibabygurl10teri_susantrishapdoosheekadmg_roks_antaraSakshiGarg--jassi--Anu-Ananyaputh$ara_$hachidreamy4everrituka7Iqbal Neha1sparikh-shamima-cyum321ninaviNav20109staroneserialsprincess163MsMovielovergangesegbPLKG90-SmexySmile-d_soniamaanshijeyanthi123Koolsmilelibra25maankigeet4everramaheshMaaneet.LoverLuvManan13ushankitvcKrishnaluv94Audiwaliamrk-1ambbihasanu3108komlikapunjabi.princesanjucoolPaintedSkyshruthiRvrsharmaesha143ajennmchopraMehek25KaSh-Maneet-Fanshah10--Ratna--sona-rairsroopalimaansee-afsha---Nargis--namita25mitzi11kooliioswetha10pop77charmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*craziekudiFallen Angel..shreyaa..Shalvepreethiaammu56n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrape-padmarao-kahkashansakinasanghita0000CrazyCutesyibelieveinpinkkhwaishfan..CountingStarsmysteriousmillipickachuJunglebeetabby999

Go to top