Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks,
 awesome update now waiting for next one..............
reading your update feel like new start off  maaneet lovestory season 2.................
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
awww! Such a sappy update....sad but yet happy! Geet-Vicky are bro-sis....so happy!! So Dev is mentioned...can't wait to find out what happened! Loved it!

precap is so deadly and maan's anger and passion is awesome! Fantastic job darling!
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome story..................
till part 19
Maan and Geet are so hiding their feelings for each other so well...............and Vicky ans Dadi are helping them out..................now after reading her journal Maan will come to know about Geet and may be understand her better.......................cont soon and pm me...............
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG....awesome update!! can't wait to see what he finds out in the journal!! what a thriller...loved maan saving her...great update!
amzu32 thumbnail
loved this part!
plzzzzzzzzzz update soon......
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Srabon_Dhara

Please add mee in your PM list

sure i will gladly add you to my pm list.😊
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: spvd

awesome story..................
till part 19
Maan and Geet are so hiding their feelings for each other so well...............and Vicky ans Dadi are helping them out..................now after reading her journal Maan will come to know about Geet and may be understand her better.......................cont soon and pm me...............

awww thank you.  Did you actually read till part 19 in one go? wow that must of taken you some time...😆 but i am so happy you like it.  I will gladly add you to my pm list. ðŸ˜Š
CrystalSaya thumbnail
 i just read ur ff..............its fab................update soon................
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe maan found geet and awe poor her she's in such a bad state but maan is there to take care of her snd ooh a journal I think all geets thoughts and emotion is in it which maan will find out anyways great update and csn't wait to read more 😊
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey I am finally getting time to comment lol
Sorry for not commenting before lol

OMG YaY!!!! Maan saved her!!!!!
I really hope both drop there ego and accept their love for one another
love Vicky and Dadima coming up with plans to unite them 😆😆

I love how you are able to write Geet and Maan's emotions so well...I could literally imagine it in my head as I read along....you are an amazing writer 😳