-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Superb part........ loved it
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Recap:

A black mercedez benz stops in front of Khurana Constructions.A bodyguard comes out and opens the door. A man with polished black shoes in business attire steps out of the car. He starts walking and two bodyguards follow him .

He gets into the elevator going towards his floor'towards meeting what fate has in store!

Part:10

Maan steps out of elevator'

Everybody straitening up and greeting this god like man.  He just gives them a glance and heads towards his cabin.

He opens the door and all of a sudden collides with a warm body.  He quickly grabs her by her waist and balances her, while the papers that were in Geet's hands splatter everywhere.

Maan and geet are both speechless'.Again, geet finds herself in the presence of the man who made her cry yesterday and whom she told would never see again.

Again Maan had the very girl in his arms, who had given him her necklace.

Geet: I am okay'you can let me go now.

Maan snaps out of his thought and lets geet go'

She falls hard onto the ground.

Geet: Ouch!

Maan: You told me to let go!

Geet: Than why the hell was the point of catching me the first time, if u were going to drop me anyways'

Maan: That time I did not know who I was catching from falling'If I knew it would have been u'than believe me I wouldn't have caught you.

Geet is fuming in anger'.

Geet: Get out!!!!(She screamed as loud as she could).

Every employee was watching now....

Adi: Oh my God'Not even God can save Geet now.

Geet: I told you to get out...What are you doing in my boss's office'This is Mr.Maan Singh Khurana's office. I am sure if he knew what kind of person you are, he would never allow you to come inside his building, let alone his office'

Maan:Are you done?(smiling).

Geet is getting even more angrier by seeing his reaction. 

Geet to herself thought: He's smiling???

Maan:  The boss that your all defensive about is none other than me. I am the Maan Singh Khurana.

Geet: but your name is MSK'.

Maan: which stands for Maan Singh Khurana'I believe you use your looks to deceive people into thinking that your smart( he says with a grin on his face).

Geet: (Gasps)'Oh my God'I didn't know you are Savetri Madam's grandson'.Babaji'.look how nice the grandma is but then look at her grandson'.

Something just hit maan'something that geet had said' "What are you doing in my boss's office" (echoed in his head).

Maan: wait a second'you don't work here..so why did you say that this is your boss's office?

Geet: Starting from today I will be your secretary'(it sounded like hell to geet'what did she get herself into)'

Maan: WAATTTTTT!!!!! I will NEVER work with you'..now just like a good girl get out before I get angry'

Geet: Before you get angry???  Can a person get even more angrier?( Geet starts to laugh).

Maan is just fuming in anger now'.

Geet starts to see this and she is kind of getting scared now'

Geet: I have signed the contract'and your daadi has appointed me this job and has approved'so don't show your anger on me.

Maan just smacks the wall and makes a hole'

Geet is shocked'.Maan is seriously loosing it with his anger'.

Geet: At the mall yesterday you told me that you don't hate me that much'so why do have such a big problem with me working here'

Maan didn't even know the answer to that question'After all she gave her most prize possession to him to help him with his relationship with his brother'

Geet notices blood dripping from Maan's hand.

Geet: Maan your hand is bleeding'.

She leaves and goes to get the first aid kit'(she has only been here for an hour or so'so she did not know where to find it. But somehow her heart was showing her the path'she was feeling very anxious for maan'.and she easily found it'.)

Geet came in and grabbed Maan's hand and started to clean the wound and wrap it.

Maan just stood their mesmerized'It was like he was loosing himself to her'

Geet: Maan does it still hurt?

Maan snaps out of his thoughts

Maan: It's Maan Sir to you'if your at least going to start working with me'than show some respect'I am your boss not your friend.

Geet did not know to feel happy or sad.  She was happy that she got to keep her job, but sad that with the way Maan was treating her'she would be burning in hell everyday.

Geet: Sorry '.SIR(she said with a little too much emphasis)!!!

Maan: Stop staring at me then and go to your cabin. If I need anything then I will let you know.

Geet: Gee sir.

Geet leaves and goes to her cabin.

Maan takes a huge breath'and the expression that he had on his face was like he was loosing his mind

Maan: I cannot believe I will have to deal with this girl everyday of my life now'.I still don't even know her name.

Maan: Daadi!!!! this is all her doing.

Maan grabs his phone and dials a number.

Daadi: Hello?

Maan: Daadi'Why did you do this to me? Shouldn't I also get to know that you have hired a secretary for me or maybe could of have asked me if I even wanted a secretary!!

Daadi: Beta'I don't even know who your talking about.(saying it with innocence).

Maan: I am talking about the girl who came to our house yesterday.

Daadi: Oh you mean the girl who came to see you???

Maan: haa'I mean no not the girl who came to see me..but the girl who you saw come to our house.

Daadi: Beta'don't even try to lie to me'I know she came to see you'so that is why I made her your secretary because I thought since you already know her than you wouldn't have a problem working with her'

Maan: Of course I have a problem working with her!

Daadi: Calm down beta'your making such a big deal out of nothing'.Is it my fault that I am so worried about u?(smiles but changes back to her sad pleading voice)

You're my oldest grandchild and everyday you come home late'so I thought that I would get some workload off you by getting you a secretary'and instead of getting a thank you your screaming at me.

Maan knows that Daadi is playing the guilty card on him.

Maan: But daadi'you could of at least informed me'and maybe we would not have gotten into this argument.

Daadi to herself: Of course if I had told you than you would have easily agreed'!!

Daadi: What's done is done'.there is no point in arguing now. Geet is not such a bad girl for you to not be able to work with her. She has already signed a contract and I don't want you to fire her for no apparent reason'I am your daadi so what I say goes'

Maan thinks to himself: So her name is GEET'

Maan:Fine!!!

Maan then hangs up the phone'.

Maan: Daadima you said I can't fire geet 'but I could always make her want to resign'(evil grin on his face).

Pre-cap:

Geet starts to feel bored after awhile and out of boredom starts to spin in her chair'She was kind of enjoying it. After a couple of seconds she sees maan's face as she spins'at first she thinks she is imagining his face'but soon she finds herself flying out of the chair as Maan grabs hers wrist and she bangs into him.

Maan: If you're done visiting your lala land than can you get back to your work?

HIt the LIke button if you liked the update...

Edited by zeynab111 - 13 years ago
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
cant wait to see what happens next
do continue soon
thanks 4 pm
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing......dadima c be such a drama queen at time.....n poor geet onthe first day itself , she had 2 hear so much..........precap sounds vry funny......continue soon...........

....zahra....
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow the update was awesome especially maan shouting on dadi and dadi's self talk and the precap is soooooooooo funny
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update...cant wait for the next one.. continue soon
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice update
con't soon!
A2Z_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it thanks for the PM

reenasv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hii i love this ff. pls add me to ur pm list. cant wait for the next update.  precap is hillarious.

Edited by reenasv - 13 years ago
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
heheheheh lolz gr8 update simply loved it
its awesum loved the scene
ouch...................lolzzzzz
keep updating its really going nice
thnx 4 the pm
well if im nt wrong this shud b the 9th part coz last1 was 8 th part or sumthing is wrond as the last pm was 8th
and this is 10th
1st tou i was lyk im reading daily still i missed 1 part bt after seeing the recap it was the very nxt part so myt the numbering is wrong i tnk u shud chk it
pardon me if im wrong..........................
well a gr8 update made my nyt.......................:)