Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
please add me to your PM list
SapphireFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
hey awesome ff. Please add me to ur Pm list? :)
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovely updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey guys i am kinda busy right now and will most likely be updating tomorrow.
MaanGeetkiSimmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

OMG, you read my FF but I didn't know you had an FF too, how unfair  no one told me LOOLS but hai yur a good writer continue soon AND DO PM ME !

mitzi11 thumbnail
wow Geet damn good she  give him  the necklace of her dead brother awesome sweetheart pls  update soonnnnnnn thanks pm Edited by sharmake11 - 13 years ago
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thx for the lovely comments....i think two people were able to figure out why Geet goes into the KHurana Mansion...so Congratulations to Maansee and smj1977. The rest have to read to find out.

Recap:
Maan just stood there speechless. "Did this woman who fought with me 5 minutes ago just give me her dead brother's necklace to me. That was unexpected and thoughtful. This was just the kind of thing I was looking for.  He tries to go after geet but is not able to find her. He just wanders how could someone just give away one of their most prize possessions away to a stranger.  Wait..am I a stranger to her?

Part: 7

"Another hated encounter"

Geet goes back to her apartment. She can't believe she gave away her brother's necklace away.  She did not know why, but during the moment she felt the urge to help Maan.  She remembered her relationship with her brother and missed him very much.  Maybe if he was here than she would not ] feel so alone right now.  But she gave that necklace to Maan so someone else could continue to have that bond, which she missed having.

Geet is putting her clothes away.  When she gets to the last bag she see's that its not her white sari but Maan's blazer.   Hayeeee Babaji!!! Why does this keep happening to me' It's like you want us to keep meeting'

What am I supposed to do with this now?

An idea strikes Geet.  She goes over to her computer and goes to google. 

What did he say his name was'Haa he said MSK' what kind of name is that'she types in "what is MSK's address". 

A huge image pops up of a mansion.  She is so mesmerized by its beauty that she does not even see how it says Maan Singh Khurana's residence right above it. 

Wow he was not kidding.  He really is one of those big shot people.  No wonder he thinks he is God and can do what ever he wants.

She scrolls down and writes down the address and decides to go there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maan reaches home'He felt like he was going crazy..still thinking about his encounter with geet and what she did. He decides to take a hot shower.

Before maan goes  to take a shower, Vicky noticed that he was smiling.

Vicky to himself: Oh my God'did I just see my brother smile'OMG I will have to tell Daadi..this is so exciting'I wonder though why he looks so happy. . Thank God after such a long time I think I am seeing my old brother back. 

Vicky decides to follow his brother'He see's that he goes inside the shower.  He goes inside Maan's room and sees a shopping bag. 

Vicky: Maybe I can find my answer if I go see what's inside that bag. 

Vicky opens the bag and sees it's a white sari. Not to mention it is also a bit revealing, which shocks Vicky even more.

Oh my freckin God.  Maan bhai is falling for another girl'..He eyes start to tear up a bit'he was so overjoyed over the fact that his brother is finally over his past and is able to move on.

Vicky: I think that very soon I will have my old brother back..

He leaves and can't wait for that day to come.

Geet steps inside the mansion.  Totally mesmerized by its beauty.  Vicky notices Geet and quickly hides behind a corner.

Vicky: So this must be the girl'Not bad bro'She is quite hot'.

He leaves wanting to give Geet the impression that she is alone in this house so she could spend some quality time with bro. Especially when Daadi is not here either.(that's our naughty naughty Vicky).

Geet: Where will I find him???  Seems like nobody is here. 

She starts to walk around'.maybe she could find him.

Geet is about to pass Maan's room.  But she gets this weird feeling'like something calling her to go inside that room.  There was a hidden urge for her to go inside that room'she could not even explain to herself why.

Geet goes inside the room.  She looks around'

This room is so dull'so colorless.  Why was I feeling the urge to come to this room so much than'???

Maan is coming out of the shower'shirtless and just a towel hanging over his neck.

Maan all of a sudden feels a warm body collide into him.  She is about to fall, but he quickly grabs her around her waist.

Maan finds himself lost into the beautiful big brown eyes again'.

Geet is speechless. Her heart easily recognizes and is now getting used to this familiar warmth now. 

They both snap out of their thoughts and say.  Tummmm!!!!!!!

Maan: What the hell are you doing in my room???  No no no I take that back'what the hell are you doing in my house??

Geet: It is all your fault that I am in your house Mr.MSK.  Believe me why would I want to waste my valuable time with a guy like you?

Maan smiles when he hears her say Mr.MSK. he kind of liked it. but he snaps out of it and gets angry and grabs Geet and corners her into the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vicky being the naughty brother that he is decided to see if Geet found his brother or not.  As he takes a look'a naughty smile starts to creep onto his face.

Vicky sees maan holding  and cornering Geet into a wall.  He finds it very mischevious'.

Vicky to himself: you go bro'.4 years out of practice but you still got it'

Vicky leaves deciding to give them some privacy'

Maan: chup bilkul chup.

You are in my house'in my room'.and you are accusing me of  being the reason you are here.

If you missed me that much that you can just say it instead of hiding behind your lies.

Geet: watttt!!! I didn't miss you'you have no affect on me'(that was a lie she couldn't stop staring at his shirtless body.  He has such a toned muscular body.

Maan notices this and can't wipe off his grin.

Geet: Wipe off that grin'Do you think I am lying'

Maan: if you were telling the truth than you wouldn't be drooling over me right now'now would you?

Geet can't believe he just said that.  Especially when it was the truth'the truth that she didn't want to accept.

Geet: you are pathetic'you know what I should of never came here.

She pushes him and heads for the door.

Maan grabs her wrist and pulls her back to him.

Geet slams into his chest.

Maan: (he is really angry now) oh no you are not going anywhere'.You have a lot of explaining to do young lady?

Why are you in my house and in my room?

Geet: let go of me'

Maan starts to hold geet harder'and it is starting to hurt Geet.

Geet: Please stop your hurting me'

Maan snaps out of it and lets Geet go'

Geet is hurt not mostly because she is in pain but because of how maan just treated her'

She came here to do a nice thing and she is getting treated like dirt.

Geet with watery eyes says "you want to know why I came here...i came here to return your stinking blazer'our bags got mixed up at the mall.

She sees a bag on his bed'.Geet goes and grabs it and pulls it out'.It was her white sari'

Geet than throws his blazer in his face'

Geet: Don't worry this will be the last time you ever will see me again.  I will make sure of it!

And than she leaves. The sound of her payal echoing as she leaves.  

Precap:

Vicky: you even know her name'so that means you knew that Maan bhai liked Geet before me'How come I was the only one that didn't know about this. I am also a part of this family too you know?

Daadi: Watttt!! Maan likes Geet.

Hit the like button if u liked the update

Previous Part~Mounthwatering white sari

Next Part~ What Is Fate Up To

Edited by zeynab111 - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
OH MY wen did dadi meet Geet and vicky is really nauty....
gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part......loved it......do cont soon......
tanx 4r pm
sweet cherry thumbnail
Loved da update
It was amazing