FF(M&G)"Two broken hearts fall in love" ~THREAD 1~ - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
hi...love it.
do continue plz
add me to yr pm list.
thx
Originally posted by komlika

u can make YASH (owner of Indian paint) from show to play vicky........i think his real name is JAI BHANUSALI........(not sure)πŸ€”
Oh... Yes!
That's also a good suggestion.
Ya, his name is Jay Bhanushali
He played Neev in Kayamath
And hosted all Dance India Dance seasons
love the concept sounds brillint pls add pm list pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnn
Originally posted by MaanKiGeet...

Heyyy.
Just came across your FF.
I'm liking it so far. So sad that both Maan's and Geet's hearts were broken :-(
Anywayzzz. Update Soooonnn!

BTW:
I have 3 suggestions for Vicky

Sushant Rajput - Preet of Kis Desh and Manav of Pavitra Rishta
I'm recommending him because his character in Kis Desh (Preet) goes really well with Vicky's description

Mohit Sehgal - Samrat of Miley Jab Hum Tum
His character also goes really well with Vicky's description

Arjun Bijlani - Mayank of Miley Jab Hum Tum
His character in MJHT is not like Vicky's but he has that hit of mischief in him wich makes him a bit like Vicky's character!

Hope I helped!
-Jassi

thx for the suggestions..i will certainly look into them.  yea its kind of sad that both maan and geet get their hearts broken...but their are certainly a lot of masti and twists ahead.
Note: hey guys, im afghan so i have learned how to understand hindi but when it comes to speaking it i am not that great.  so plz excuse me or even correct me in places where i use hindi wrong.

recap: 

All maan  could do at that moment was to get away from sameera's face.  He never wants to see her face again.  Maan gets into the car and turns the car on and hits the accelerator so hard that car screeches and drives away.

Sameera: Maan its better this way.  Please if not now, but one day forgive me.

She says that to herself as she watches Maan drive away into the darkness of the night.  

Part:2

"Burning the memories"

Maan got out of the car. Out of the places he could of have gone he came here. Love filled the air'and it was sickening to him.  

His blood was boiling. He had never been used in his life.  He was MAAN SINGH KURANA. No one ever dared to treat him like dirt.  He was the gem of every girls eyes.  He stayed away from girls.  Being the quite type that he was, until one day Sameera caught his eye and slowly he lost his heart to her.

He remembers his first encounter with her, his first date, his first kiss'(all their memories of them together playing back in his mind).

His emotions and pain were bottling up inside'he had to let them out or else he would burst.

Maan:KYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

He falls on his knees'..Pain clearly written on his eyes'.in his face'

Maan: Sameera!!!!!!!!!!!!  Tum mere saat isa kyu Kya? Mere pyaar main kaha khami thi?

For the first time in my life I feel so low, so hurt that I can't express in words.  

God, all my life I have been alone.  The one time I fall in love and decide to share my life with someone, why do u do this me? Why show me how it feels like and then snatch my happiness and dreams away'Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuu???

From this day on I will never trust any woman in my life. Curse woman with their goddamn beauty to hell. Behind every beautiful face lies a monster and I have found out the hard way. Never again will I believe in love. Never again will I fall in love.

He gets up goes inside the yacht.  There are roses, hearts, and candles everywhere.  This was where Maan was going to propose.  (You guys might be wondering why the hell Maan comes here..keep reading you will find out).

Maan came here to remind himself' and engrave the pain of falling in love in his heart forever.  He never wants to feel weak in front of anyone again.  He will not make himself vulnerable again.  He will never forget the pain. But he will forget one thing.  THE MEMORIES.

Maan: main tumnhe bhool jaonga!!!

He shatters anything that he can find.All the candels all the roses'

main kahbi pyaar nahi karoga!!!

Tum mere liye mar chuki ho!!!(you are dead to me).

Maan takes out Sameera's picture from his wallet.  He takes out a match and then burns the picture. The picture falls into the ground and soon the room that was once decorated with love and passion is now burning.

Maan watches how he burns Sameera and every memory of her from his heart.  He burns the feelings that comes with love.  He is purifying his heart from the darkness that was suffocating him. 

He gets out of the yacht'and watches it burn down and sink'.it was like he was watching what was happening in his heart play right in front of him.

Maan: Love makes you feel like your in paradise. But that lasts only for a few seconds. Soon you realize your sinking real low'down a dark abyss. Tonight I have realized loves true nature. Never will I fall in love again. Never'.. (Maan just walks away from the scene).

precap: 4 years leap.  Maaneet's first encounter...

Maan says. " stop trying to kill yourself".

Previous part  ~  Sparks of love masked by darkness

Next Part ~  Their first encounter

Edited by zeynab111 - 13 years ago
first to comment: πŸ₯³

great update...........poor maan😭.........i could feel his pain.........but im sure there is some reason to y sameera did wht she didπŸ€”.........(let me keep her positive as if nowπŸ˜†........but to be honest negative characters do spice up story n make it interesting to readπŸ˜‰).........cant wait for maaneet meeting........
😍.

Edited by komlika - 13 years ago
felt sorry 4 maan but i feel sam has a positive chaaracter i think ther s sum reason why she wants maan to stay away from her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
maaneet gonna meetjust like a saviour maan gonna save her always from all her hurdles πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
awesome update
continue soon
Edited by ambbiha - 13 years ago
Originally posted by komlika

first to comment: πŸ₯³

great update...........poor maan😭.........i could feel his pain.........but im sure there is some reason to y sameera did wht she didπŸ€”.........(let me keep her positive as if nowπŸ˜†........but to be honest negative characters do spice up story n make it interesting to readπŸ˜‰).........cant wait for maaneet meeting........
😍.

well i can't tell you if your write. Sameera is complicated in this FF. and i keep changing what i want to due with her later on in this story. so maybe ur write i don't know.  as i write i keep getting different ideas on how to approach the story.
Originally posted by ambbiha

felt sorry 4 maan but i feel sam has a positive chaaracter i think ther s sum reason why she maan to stay away from her πŸ˜‰
maaneet gonna meetjust like a saviour maan gonna save her always from all her hurdles πŸ˜†
awesome update
continue soon

yea i made sure to stay true to that part. Maan will be geet's savior.
Ooh liking the concept and ooh looks like sameera wasn't ba but there was a reason behind the act and awe poor maan anyways great update and storyline and can't wait to read the leap and maaneet encounter 😊