India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

i think arjun plan to get marry arohi and hurt him

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Shockedi think arjun have plan to get marry arohi Angryand want to hurt arohiCry aur apne sister ka badala lena chata hai Angry what you think guys i mean itne jalte  arjuhi ki  marriage nahi ho  sakteLOL afterall is kitani mohabbat hai 2 aur arjuhi ki  marriage  ho jay toh show end ho jay gay aur ab tak arjuhi ka romans BlushingsadCryconfuss ConfusedDisapproveromantca figthROFL Sillyaur bohot se cese pake haiShockedEmbarrassedStarROFLSleepyplease shera you feeling please coment and vota                                                                                                                                                     love hinaEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hina12345arjuhi24everLove14-anzaeram-piamistipkknd06AnkitaKaran

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Ya i m sure of that he will marry arohi to tk revenge bt when he will know the truth then he would lv arohi more
Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
i am loving the fact that arjuhi getting married. From now on romancing or fighting they would at least be together.........in KMH 1 i was fed up of arjun pleading with everyone for arohis hand......so i am loving this in fast forward............ i will be fun to watch them come closer gradually.........Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-rani-lucki

arjuhi24ever Groupbie
arjuhi24ever
arjuhi24ever

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
WHATEVER  DO BUT  married TOH JAYA
ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
yhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
piamist Senior Member
piamist
piamist

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Yeh arjun married arohi... ya he want to marry her and hurt her and her family... i don't think it will end the story... as in KMH1 we saw the story till their marriage...in KMH2 we could see the chemistry after marriage... his revenge, misunderstandings and family drama, lot more....many twists and turns... we could see after marriage life in this.. very interesting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
its obvious  he wants revenge i guess for some time arjun will do badla badla then tables will be turned n arohi will take badla badley ke chakkar mein hum sab ghanchakkar ho jayengeLOL
MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
thanks guys for coment and for vota

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index