Were the Police right??????

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
I was thinking, Arushi told the police that she doesn't want to stay in that house, were they right in not supporting her to pack her bags and leave from there. Does someone have to have a genuine reason for not wanting to stay somewhere out of her own will.

Please let me know your thoughts as I'm rather 😕 over this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
No, the police has no right to ask Aarushi to stay back. This is absolutely wrong information by the cvs. No one can keep you anywhere without your will.Its one of your constitutional rights for having free will. What they are showing is utter nonsense and has no reality to it.

Anu
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Even i wanted to ask teh same question!!

NOOOOOO....dey wer absolutely wrong...the person itself says dat she doesnt wanna stay der...n still dey r asking for proof....W*H...NO police wud do wat dey did....what cud be a better proof dan the main person's Voice???????
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusarkar

No, the police has no right to ask Aarushi to stay back. This is absolutely wrong information by the cvs. No one can keep you anywhere without your will.Its one of your constitutional rights for having free will. What they are showing is utter nonsense and has no reality to it.

Anu

Thank you Anu, I thought as much. Useless they were.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

Even i wanted to ask teh same question!!

NOOOOOO....dey wer absolutely wrong...the person itself says dat she doesnt wanna stay der...n still dey r asking for proof....W*H...NO police wud do wat dey did....what cud be a better proof dan the main person's Voice???????

Exactly, They shud have removed her from the property. I can't believe that no one put up a fight over it.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
they should have let her go home!
lighthousepier thumbnail
You cannot forcibly confine someone against their will unless they are deemed a danger to either themselves, society, have been convicted of a crime, have been denied bail or are a material witness
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighthousepier

You cannot forcibly confine someone against their will unless they are deemed a danger to either themselves, society, have been convicted of a crime, have been denied bail or are a material witness

Thank you, i thought as much, they shud have removed her from there and from our eyes...... :-(
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Thank you, i thought as much, they shud have removed her from there and from our eyes...... :-(

🤣
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

🤣

ROFLROFLROFL
🥳