Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

*Happy Birthday Sana* [DMGlover91]! (Page 5)

ana_kash IF-Sizzlerz
ana_kash
ana_kash

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
happpppppppppppy birthday sanaaaaaa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_R_..tistique..fidmfshnbeauty

ksg2302fan14 Newbie
ksg2302fan14
ksg2302fan14

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Happy birthdayParty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_R_..tistique..ana_kashfidmfshnbeauty

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
   hey sana happy birthdayPartyParty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_R_..tistique..ana_kashfidmfshnbeauty

CSSK IF-Sizzlerz
CSSK
CSSK

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
PartyMany Many Happy Returns of the Day!PartyHope you have a fun filled day! And may all your dreams and wishes come true God bless you.

bary IF-Rockerz
bary
bary

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
as usual lately san,Happy Birth Day,hope u have a rocking year a head

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Saaaaaanuuuuuu! Hug

Firstly, I wished you first on fb LOL yoopie, see I love you. (:
Anywhoooo,^^
Happy Birthday SANA BANA LANA DANA [>:d<] Hope you have an amazing one :) I want cake, okay? LOL
May all your wishes come true, sweetie :) So, whaat plans? ;)

One of the most awesomest person I saw. ROFL Love youuuuuuuu. <3
your Rinki Dinki. ROFL

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Happpyyy Birthday Sanaa Big smile Big smile Party

_R_..tistique.. IF-Dazzler
_R_..tistique..
_R_..tistique..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Sana!!! <3

Miss Love Dove! <3 <3 <3 I can now always call you that baby, its official, your my love dove and I'm your...ummm I'm your? Ermm And love dove only because you disappear on me after saying "love you" and then poof...fly away from the planet. LOL

You are TRULY BEYOND amazing and I hope your birthday is just as amazing as you are (or beyond that?) I enjoy talking to you so much, I can never get bored. In fact, Esh loves talking to you as well...we love the Skype conversations and our random quees that only you understand ROFL

Although your married and so mature, I love the little girl side to you, its so cute when the talk of princesses comes up and we start talking about what we used to do as kids. I think that was our first conversation? Embarrassed I loved how you welcomed me into Heaven! You are one of the sweetest, most caring girls I've met and I love you for it. I know I can text or call you at any point and even if you don't pick up at that time, you will call me back to make sure I'm okay, I admire how much importance you give me, even though I think you spoil me and I call you just to bother you half the time because Esha won't listen to me. Big smile But you still tolerate my nonsense.

Are you tired of my nonsense yet? LOLBecause its not over yet ;)

From thinking of all the relationships your in (I've lost track), to seeing you help me handle all my problems, I've seen 2 different sides of you and I've loved every stage of getting to know you better. I love the lady you are and the lady you will become with time. Ahmed is a lucky guy to have someone like you as his life partner and as I say that, I'm soo glad that you're a part of my life as well.

Be it your randomness, your beauty, your interesting ways to express emotions *ahem ahem*, your beyond amazing VMs and siggies, your beautifully written oneshots and fan fictions, your beleif and passion for everything you love and believe in, your thoughts that allow you to make all your dreams come true, your outgoing and sweet personality, you are simply one-of-a-kind. And when you disappear (like right now...) I miss you like crazy because then I wonder where my love dove has gone gayab.

And I just have to add that your amazingly beautiful, and if you don't agree, ask anyone...

You have one of the sweetest voice's I've ever heard, oooohhhhh and you can sing! Aaaahhhh! Esha and I were in shock the first time you sang on Skype for us and then Esha started dancing and ruined the moment. Thumbs Down

I bet you, your going to be the next top Fashion Designer and then you won't have time for me. Broken Heart Promise me you won't forget me?

At least remember I wrote an essay on your 20th Birthday? Big smile

May Allah bless you with lots of love, happiness and everything else that you have wished for. I hope you always stay happy and smiling, because I love that smile of yours baby. Embarrassed

Enjoy your day love dove! Your finally 20...BUT, your only 3 years younger then me now! Big smile

Ohhh and finally, make this one a memorable one, but not too memorable because 21 is next baby!

I love you love dove, more then you can imagine! Embarrassed

Happy Birthday Love Dove!

Edited by fizcharmskash87 - 17 January 2011 at 5:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fidmfshnbeauty

Go to top