Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

*Happy Birthday Sana* [DMGlover91]! (Page 2)

Love_ArHiii Goldie
Love_ArHiii
Love_ArHiii

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

SANAAAAAAAAA!!! Guess what??? Shocked I'm shhhoooooo excited today!! It's someone's burrdayyyyyyyy today Big smile and NO I won't tell you whose Tongue Okay okay I'll be nice for once and tell you LOL in case you forgot yourself, it's your OWN birthday today madame. LIKE DUHHHHHH D'oh Okayyyyyyyy that completely sucked I know LOLDead Getting back to the point >>>>>>>>> I WANNA WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Big smileHug MAY ALL YOUR WISHES AND DREAMS COME TRUE <3 Hehe I'm sure you must be wondering who the hell is this lekin keep on reading my nonsense and you will understand who I am EmbarrassedLOL   

Okay I'll give you some clues *see how naishhhhhh I am* we met in the KaJen AT and I welcomed you there.......then we started talking about all stuff like 'ahem ahem' which led to us receiving a warning Ouch But that was your fault coz you were talking about your teddy bear ROFL
then after that day we met a few more times.......then suddenly I was gone HAWWWWW Shocked and you were mishhing me Blushing 
That was it! Approve No I have more nonsense to tell you coz I'm sure you still haven't figured who I am LOLTongue I love to annoy you hehe LOLTongue

Then somehow I found you on FB and we were in contact 24/7 LOL okay kidding BUT you cannot say you could live without talking to me for a day Approve We had looooooooooottttssss of talks about every random topic that came up.......LOL About my exams, ur studies, your teddy bear and we both losing it on FB on ur wall ROFL Spamming each other's walls was like our big hobby LOL Oh yeah listen yeah I'm gonna be shhooo nice to you once again *coz its ur bday damn it* that I will embarass myself here OuchCry nahiiii I don't want to! ughhh why??!!OuchCry Okay but on FB I told you to find me my dream man (you know who) and get me married to him OuchROFLROFL *yes yes you can laugh at me at least for today* ROFL Okay lets pause it here coz I can't come up wid any more clues! It's gift time!! Yayyy! Dancing Are you happy? Embarrassed But I'm not Big smile coz I want gifts too! It's not fair Ouch LOL

Okay time for gifts - oh btw another thing I know about you is you LOVE expensive things so I bought you some nice expensive stuff and you better like them or else my money would be wasted LOL

PRADA high heels for you but be careful you don't trip and give me the chance to laugh at youROFL

I know you love jewellery so here is a D&G watch EmbarrassedLOL

A dior handbag

christian dior jazz club zebra handbag Upping the Style of a Little Black Dress with a Zebra Handbag

Day Dreaming I'm so jealous Evil SmileROFL

Prada sunglasses Big smile

Is that enough? Or are you still not happy? Ermm hmmm for the time being I think that is enough! Lets get back to clues LOL its time to annoy you again  Tongue

Whoever I am, I love you Heart and I know you love me too Heart Okay that's a bit silly coz it's obvious otherwise I woudn't be writing you this long essay .. oh btw did I tell you I talk a lot lot lot? LOL If not then you should have realised it by now that I do chapad chapad 24/7 and sometimes even talk to myself ROFL

BUT BUT we have a special way in which we say ILY to each other Wink GUESS??Tongue

Oh I forgot to give you a birthday cake LOL How could I?! Angry 

Chalo here you go:

Cut it and blow it quick coz I'm still not done with you Evil SmileROFL

NOTE: Whoever is reading this I know I'm a crazy chatter so excuse me and my nonsense, and kindly go and read the next post if you're bored with my essay Big smile 
But not you Sana Evil Smile You will HAVE to read till the end! Tongue 

Okay back to you Sana! I have another clue Dancing That is that I wanted you to wear a purple dress on my wedding day Party

I hope you now know who I am? Shocked 

It's been just a month since we met and we are already so attached to each other Hug

HeartHeartHeartHeart

I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU

HeartHeartHeartHeart

Okay I think even you must be bored by now LOL chalo I'm giving you one last clue!

I LOVE YOU MOSTERESTEREST

If you still don't know who I am, then lmfaoooo I can't help you anymore unfortunately!ROFL

So yeah this was my message for you hope you liked itEmbarrassed

I want to wish you a happy birthday once more! I hope all your dreams come true, including your dream to meet me once in your life Day Dreaming ROFL

Lots of love,

Your Jessy *yessssssss I said it*

PS. @TM awesome script! I loved it! Well done Clap 

Edited by cute-n-sweet - 16 January 2011 at 2:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_R_..tistique..jesss.fidmfshnbeauty

ujala26 IF-Dazzler
ujala26
ujala26

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U DII...HugHugHug
MAY GOD BLESS U..
LUVV UUUUUEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_R_..tistique..fidmfshnbeauty

Neeshoe IF-Sizzlerz
Neeshoe
Neeshoe

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Happppppppppppppppppyyyy Birthdayyyy Sana ! Big smile
Hope your day's Awesomeee & Have Funnnnnnnnn <3
We Don't even get to talk anymore ! :(
Hopefully soon <3

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
RESERVED

ASALUV IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

KaSh_luv IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh_luv
KaSh_luv

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday twin twin!!
Tum jiyo hazaron sal yeh meri hai arzooo!!
hope you have a fantastic day... and you get all the happiness in the world!
Happy birthday! luv ya!

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR SANA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Heart

Sana babes, Gia and I would like to wish you a berrrrrry happy burrrrrday! We hope you get everything that you yearn for because you deserve it =) We are glad that you came to the KaJen thread *though we don't see you there these days do visit more KaJenians miss ya :)* and we got to know you better! You are always fun to talk to on IF or FB! Party hard and have tons of phun because it's your speciaaaaaaal day! Eat tons of cake tehe Here is a chota sa gift from GiSa <3

God Bless You!
Sary&Gia <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_R_..tistique..gia.khanfidmfshnbeauty

Laddoo.Phaddoo IF-Sizzlerz
Laddoo.Phaddoo
Laddoo.Phaddoo

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Sana my jaaaaaanuu maaaaanuuuu MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY from ur laddoooo......hope u had a great time and all ur wishes come trueDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Side by side or miles apart
True friends are always close to your heart
Whether you're turning five or fifty-three
You know that I'm a true friend because you're here beside me
I'm here, right now, on your special day
So lets give a cheer for you, hip, hip, hooray!

I'm so lucky to have a friend like you. Happy Birthday!

I look forward to enjoying our friendship for many more of your birthdays.

Happy Birthday old friend.

There is a gift that gold cannot buy
A blessing that's rare and true
That's the gift of a wonderful person coming into my life
Like I have in you! Happy Birthday!

Friend is just a word but you give it a meaning.

Lots of love from laddoooEmbarrassedBig smileHug

Edited by kash_laddoo.anu - 17 January 2011 at 6:38am

Go to top