Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

*Happy Birthday Sana* [DMGlover91]! (Page 16)

fidmfshnbeauty IF-Sizzlerz
fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

happy birthday sanaHug
I guess I'm late but wish you had an awesome day...
May god fulfill all your wishes and may you always be happy and successful.

Thank you so much Sanju, and no worries on being late Embarrassed

fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prismlight

Hii Sana..First of all let me shout right away ..HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!!!!
I know I am alittle too late in wishing *sheepish look* but I was travelling and did not come to IF for the past few days, so I completely missed it.

Nevertheless, please accept my warmest, heartiest  good wishes on your birthday and May Allmighty bless you with everything you desire. 
Hope you had a fantastic day with Hubby dearest :)

Thank you Neetz, and no worries. I hope you had fun traveling Embarrassed 
I did have a great day and a fantastic bday, thanks again for the wishes. :)
fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aliya-

Woop woop this place has livened up after all!

Uff Sana something has gone wrong. I had requested Ash to make a birthday sig for ya and she made it utterly beautifully however i guess ya know about the tinypic and photobucket fiasco? Yes something along those lines has happened and it is really my fault for not checking to see that the sig was still there or that i shoulda thought to post it here earlier however i didn't want to post the birthdaY sig until ya graced us with ya entry into ya own birthday thread. And now its a complete disaster! I had put alot of thought..ok i'll admit my thinking range is low as it is..but yes that sig had a message in it and now..-sigh- however worry not im sure it can be solved..maybe :|

anywayyyy how was ya birth day? well 20th birthday? haww are those wrinkles i see! kid kid :p I know those aren't wrinkles of old age but signs of you stressing about me while ya were out of town :P

LOL i was myself surprised that i was the first birthday message because - no however evil you may think i am sana - i did NOT bribe Fiz to make me the first on the birthday message list although i'm glad you noticed ;)

hem hem someone went out of town without their obsession "A-Aliya" can ya guess who that may have been? although out of town isn't as grand as Paris but it still coulda made for a cute romantic trip :P kiddingz

baby you understand how to tame me ;) Waise bhi, they should understand not to read our personal messages and no it does not matter that we demand people to stop eavesdropping into our conversations when we talk so openly in public :p hehe. i don't care whether any of the kashians felt like puking reading our messages ;p

actually i quite like this new style of ya teasing :) did ya join a learn-a-new-teasing/flirting-technique club by any chance ;p

rofl too lazy to run after me? Even if I admitted that the shirt ya had found on the couch was not MY shirt but maybe someone elsesss..? hmm maybe i decided to have some fun while you were out of town? jealous much? suspicous much? Ah i think i may have touched a nerve, but ya may not admit that you did for one second think that i cheated on you but i knew you were jumping to crazy conclusions already ;p are we still making sense? no? well thats the way we flow right: abnormal+abnormal=normal ;p

it is grand to have ya back :D hope ya had a great birthday

replying by PM ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aliya-

~Deep~ IF-Stunnerz
~Deep~
~Deep~

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
:O It's my secret lover's birthday, and I didn't even have a clue! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sana/SA ;)

Hope you had a great day and enjoyed your special day even without me baking something for you :P Aaj ke din you'll get cookies for sure!

fidmfshnbeauty

fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Deep~

:O It's my secret lover's birthday, and I didn't even have a clue! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sana/SA ;)

Hope you had a great day and enjoyed your special day even without me baking something for you :P Aaj ke din you'll get cookies for sure!

Lol its not a secret anymore Embarrassed Thank you Deep/KSG 

I had a great day, so many yummy treats even though you didn't bake me anything (as usual, I'm used to it by now though) Thanks again for the bday wishes. Hug
_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMGlover91

Originally posted by _darklove_

I'm So sorry Sana for being so late sorry 

Your 20 already congratulation one day when ur old as me (89) you'll probably will still be saying ur "Innocent" and i'll tell u now Ur not Innocent u r what we r.In a few weeks u became one of us.You became my BF in a few weeks You really are a charming Old lady.Ok i really don't know what to write so i wrote random stuff.
Here is ur gift(I know its horrible) :

Sanji, thank you so much and you weren't old at all. Embarrassed But of course I'll still say I'm innocent...because I am innocent and always will be. Tongue I'm a charming old lady? But I thought I was young...since your 89 and I'm only 20 Ermm

Thank you so much for the gift, I love it and will use it soon. Embarrassed

Don't u know if u hang out with this old lady u'r old and ur not innocent Approve

fidmfshnbeauty

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Thank you so much Zahra. Embarrassed Lol yes, we're finally the same age now. Thank you so much for the compliments and wishes Ami Ji...Blushing

Haw u saying thanx to me itni formality Cry bhaad mei jao ha see now we are same age so u can't call me old now oye u blushing hello i am not jiju yaar

Love you Hug

Aww i love u too hunHug

Zahra, thank you so much again. Embarrassed I will tell you everything you want to know next time we talk. I don't have your address...cake kahaan send keroon? 

Ofcourse u will tell me everything u can't hide things from ur ami ji dat would be so rude n mean ryt and hmph i knw it u wont send me cake Cry dil mera toud diya Sana ne Cry

Thank you so much for the hug, the teddybear and the cake. Hug

See formality againCry

I love you Blushing

I love you too Embarrassed

Edited by tzahra - 19 January 2011 at 3:19pm

fidmfshnbeauty

OkThanksBye IF-Stunnerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -KaShti-

Happy Birthday Sana.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedTongue

green blue hues........WinkLOL

Sana                                                Srishti

love u loadz twin....God Bless you.......
tc....xoxo.......

Thank you so much twin Embarrassed
We're the GGT's Tongue
I love you. Blushing

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! LOL

HUH!!!!!

finally.........Tongue

fidmfshnbeauty

Go to top