Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

*Happy Birthday Sana* [DMGlover91]! (Page 15)

fidmfshnbeauty IF-Sizzlerz
fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_lovv

Happpyyy Birthday Sanaa Big smile Big smile Party

Thank you Aish Embarrassed

fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fizcharmskash87

Sana!!! <3

Miss Love Dove! <3 <3 <3 I can now always call you that baby, its official, your my love dove and I'm your...ummm I'm your? Ermm And love dove only because you disappear on me after saying "love you" and then poof...fly away from the planet. LOL

You are TRULY BEYOND amazing and I hope your birthday is just as amazing as you are (or beyond that?) I enjoy talking to you so much, I can never get bored. In fact, Esh loves talking to you as well...we love the Skype conversations and our random quees that only you understand ROFL

Although your married and so mature, I love the little girl side to you, its so cute when the talk of princesses comes up and we start talking about what we used to do as kids. I think that was our first conversation? Embarrassed I loved how you welcomed me into Heaven! You are one of the sweetest, most caring girls I've met and I love you for it. I know I can text or call you at any point and even if you don't pick up at that time, you will call me back to make sure I'm okay, I admire how much importance you give me, even though I think you spoil me and I call you just to bother you half the time because Esha won't listen to me. Big smile But you still tolerate my nonsense.

Are you tired of my nonsense yet? LOLBecause its not over yet ;)

From thinking of all the relationships your in (I've lost track), to seeing you help me handle all my problems, I've seen 2 different sides of you and I've loved every stage of getting to know you better. I love the lady you are and the lady you will become with time. Ahmed is a lucky guy to have someone like you as his life partner and as I say that, I'm soo glad that you're a part of my life as well.

Be it your randomness, your beauty, your interesting ways to express emotions *ahem ahem*, your beyond amazing VMs and siggies, your beautifully written oneshots and fan fictions, your beleif and passion for everything you love and believe in, your thoughts that allow you to make all your dreams come true, your outgoing and sweet personality, you are simply one-of-a-kind. And when you disappear (like right now...) I miss you like crazy because then I wonder where my love dove has gone gayab.

And I just have to add that your amazingly beautiful, and if you don't agree, ask anyone...

You have one of the sweetest voice's I've ever heard, oooohhhhh and you can sing! Aaaahhhh! Esha and I were in shock the first time you sang on Skype for us and then Esha started dancing and ruined the moment. Thumbs Down

I bet you, your going to be the next top Fashion Designer and then you won't have time for me. Broken Heart Promise me you won't forget me?

At least remember I wrote an essay on your 20th Birthday? Big smile

May Allah bless you with lots of love, happiness and everything else that you have wished for. I hope you always stay happy and smiling, because I love that smile of yours baby. Embarrassed

Enjoy your day love dove! Your finally 20...BUT, your only 3 years younger then me now! Big smile

Ohhh and finally, make this one a memorable one, but not too memorable because 21 is next baby!

I love you love dove, more then you can imagine! Embarrassed

Happy Birthday Love Dove!

First off, thank you so much for the thread, the script and all the messages! Embarrassed
Ummm, I'm your love dove and your my Fizah? Or your my Fiz jaan? Blushing And I don't fly away from the planet...Lol

Thank you so much for all the compliments, the random quees where you freak out ROFL

It was, barbies and princesses. Day Dreaming Lol I love tolerating your nonsense and I love you so either way I have to put up with you. ;)

Lol I wasn't gayab, you were texting me nonstop and you knew exactly where I was, thank you once again for all the comments! I can't tell you how much it means to me. Embarrassed

I promise I won't forget you, are you happy now? Lol

I'll definitely remember the essay. Tongue

Thanks Fiz jaan! I love you tooooo! Blushing
fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquarius16

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Sana
Happy Birthday to you
Party
Hope you have the most awesomest day ever and I hope that this new year brings you so much happiness!!! You're a really sweet girl with a heart of gold and deserve all the happiness and success in the world.

Party

Thank you so much Fatima Embarrassed
Your such a sweetheart, thanks again for the wishes. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquarius18

fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --KaShanatic--

Sanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not believe this! Its your birthday!!!! Shocked and I had no clue! I'm sorry I havent' been n much and could not get a message on time. Ouch

Hazaron duayein aap ke naam jaaneman. You are simply fabulous at everything you do and may you always smile your way into the future and your coming years. 

Thanks for all the laughts and great times. Hug

In all sincerity, I love you Blushing

Ohhh before I forget what I came here for D'oh

@TM, Great job with the topic. 

Nimz, thanks for the message and the wishes. Embarrassed
fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetnSourMe

SANAAAAAAAA JAANI!!!!Hug

Happy happy happy happy happy happpy birthdayyy hunny bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg omggg omgg ur a year olderrrrrrr....

I hope you have da best birthday and i hope all your dreams come true... including the one where u meet KaSh togetherEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I loveee u and ur KaSh imaginations... and i had da bestest time wen it ws night and dere was no1 on.. but i knewww u were alwayss at heaven.... YAY!!!!!!!!

I wish you a very happpy happpy birthday!!!!!!!!1

God Blesss you hun!

Love you
SaziTongue

Sazzzzz Hug my pretty little one Embarrassed

Lol you had to mention the part about how addicted I was to Heaven, didn't you? Tongue I miss those days :| Thank you so much for the wishes Embarrassed

Love you Blushing
fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Navi_44

happy birthday Sana!!!
wish you all the best in your life!

Thank you Navi. Embarrassed
fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to you!!!

Wish you a VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VERYYYYYYYYYYY HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY SANAAAAAAAAAAAAAHug
May all your dreams and wishes comes trueeee and may you gettt lotsaaa sucess and happinesss in your lifee!!!
Have an AWESOMEEEEEE birthday...and a ROCKINGGGGG year aheaddddParty
God Bless You!!!
Loveeeeeeeeeee yaaaHeart

Thank you so much Mehak Embarrassed
I can't believe you were singing for me...were you really singing? Tongue
Thanks again for the wishes, I love you too. Blushing Hope to see you in the AT soon. :)
fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angeldmg16

Finally here to wish someone Spl Embarrassed

KaShappy Birthday Sanu Hug

I am Really so sry for not being here on ur Bday Ouch as u knw the reason was not here cant wish!! But i wish u on FB Embarrassed Just login for uBlushing 

Hope u had an Amazing day and a Wonderful life ahead
May ur all dreams come true Spl KaSh ones BlushingLOL
U r a Gr8 person !! Its really Pleasure to met u Embarrassed Thanku for Being such a sweetheard !! I knw sometime i behave rude with u Ouch i am sry for tht
Now Will Promise u Love u Hamesha BlushingHug

you are amazing just the way you are Embarrassed
Please dont change urself for others at all Big smile
Wish u all the best for future

God Bless u
Love u
Muahhhhhhhhhhh

Here's ur Gift !!
I really Hope u like itEmbarrassed
http://i56.tinypic.com/2vnhx6a.gif

One more thng D'oh
i 4gt i want party Dancing

Ur Noor Jaan Blushing
SaNo <3

Nooriiiiii Hug
Thank you so much for wishing me on FB and for all the wishes and compliments Embarrassed
And don't apologize for behaving rude for me, woh toh hamari pyaar wali larayi hoti hai na Blushing

I love love love my gift...and its my favorite scene! You do know how much I love the Salaam-E-Ishq Sequence Day Dreaming

Ummm you want a party, kab aur kahaan? Embarrassed
I love you Noor Jaan Blushing SaNo Blushing

Go to top