Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

*Happy Birthday Sana* [DMGlover91]! (Page 14)

Love_ArHiii Goldie
Love_ArHiii
Love_ArHiii

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMGlover91

Sana, don't you know that I love to write a lot but I hate reading a lot LOL
Oh well now you wrote me such a long essay I'll have to read and reply to you....lucky you Tongue
I'm excited too! Someone's birthday! Hawwww, whose?! Ohhh...mine? Is it really? :O Did I really forget it. Ohhh, I did forget it. D'ohLOL Jessy you wish LOLThank you so much for the birthday wishes and I'm enjoying reading your nonsense (as you say it)...line by line. Tongue You're welcome LOL I call it nonsense but what do you call it? Embarrassed

We received a warning? Uh oh...teddybear talks, I remember some things. Embarrassed I told you I like these talks too but not at the cost of the KaJen AT ROFLTongueand then you disappeared, hmmm. Can you give some useful hints? Ermm This is useful! Angry LOL Well, think about it.....who else disappears from IF all the time? LOL Come on its so obvious LOL

If it matters, I can tell you love to annoy me? Thumbs Down No it doesnt matter. But it's not my fault you love to be annoyed. Tongue See what a nice gift for you EmbarrassedLOL

So your on my FB, and you contact me 24/7 (thinking...the only person I ever talk to about exams and studies is...Ermm) Uffff hooo D'ohYeshhh I'm on FB and it's kinda both of us doing it 24/7 LOL but since I am too busy in exams it's actually you who is always writing on my wall Tongue Don't worry after my exams I'll spam ur wall so much that you can't even imagine....and that too with all nonsense stuff TongueROFLYesss! Your going to be nice again. Dancing Dream man? Armaan? Shocked Yeshh you're right Blushing But its my birthday...why do you want gifts? Bolo bolo...Approve Hawwwwwww thats not fair Cry Your bday is gone now so I can have gifts as well now Approve

Ooooh expensive gifts, looks around and then gives you a gentle hug Blushing Aww Hug But I want more than a hug Evil SmileROFLHow much did you spend on me? Ermm 50 cents TongueROFLROFL

For your kind information, I do know how to walk in heels and I love them. And Prada! Runs to put them on and then struts around in them..."how do they look?" *ignores what you say* and keeps on staring at them...Day Dreaming Shexxyyy Shmmexxyyyy Shaannaaa LOL

And and and...a D&G watch, puts it on and looks at all the pretty diamonds but not the time. Embarrassed

A Dior handbag...this one adds to the remaining 500 something now? Dancing Yeshhh! Thank you! Starts strutting it along with the prada heels. LOL

*Looks at the sunglasses...and then looks outside* hmmm its not sunny right now, I'll just try them on, *puts them on and asks you*..."Jess, how do they look? Whooops, I mean...excuse me, how do they look?" Embarrassed They look fab Embarrassed

I guess I'm happy Embarrassed So you don't randomly write long essays for people you don't love? Why should I? it won't make them happy anyways LOL but I know you're jumping with excitement when I write you a long essay ROFLWell that's good to know. Can I tell that you talk a lot lot lot and I have no choice to put up with it...no, I'm kidding. I love it. Tongue No you can't tell me that coz I already told you I talk a lotTongue.....and I know you have no other choice Cool

Umm cake, I don't like sweet things? Confused But thank you. :) *blows the candles and prepares for the rest* Uhmm you told me on FB you had cake Confused well, still have some cake...and I want my piece as well EmbarrassedLOL

Of course, I have to read till the end. Geek oh yes yes, you have no other choice I'm afraid Approve

I thought I wanted to wear purple to your wedding? Or was it your idea...? or am I losing it? Stern Smile Sana control yourself.....you can lose it on FB but not here on IF LOL Yeah you gave me 3 options and I chose the purple one...remember? LOL

I've known who you are from the beginning LOL and I love you too! Embarrassed 

I loved the message and I love you MOSTEREST! Blushing 

Thanks for such an awesome message! 

You're welcome and ILY 2 Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fidmfshnbeauty

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Woop woop this place has livened up after all!

Uff Sana something has gone wrong. I had requested Ash to make a birthday sig for ya and she made it utterly beautifully however i guess ya know about the tinypic and photobucket fiasco? Yes something along those lines has happened and it is really my fault for not checking to see that the sig was still there or that i shoulda thought to post it here earlier however i didn't want to post the birthdaY sig until ya graced us with ya entry into ya own birthday thread. And now its a complete disaster! I had put alot of thought..ok i'll admit my thinking range is low as it is..but yes that sig had a message in it and now..-sigh- however worry not im sure it can be solved..maybe :|

anywayyyy how was ya birth day? well 20th birthday? haww are those wrinkles i see! kid kid :p I know those aren't wrinkles of old age but signs of you stressing about me while ya were out of town :P

LOL i was myself surprised that i was the first birthday message because - no however evil you may think i am sana - i did NOT bribe Fiz to make me the first on the birthday message list although i'm glad you noticed ;)

hem hem someone went out of town without their obsession "A-Aliya" can ya guess who that may have been? although out of town isn't as grand as Paris but it still coulda made for a cute romantic trip :P kiddingz

baby you understand how to tame me ;) Waise bhi, they should understand not to read our personal messages and no it does not matter that we demand people to stop eavesdropping into our conversations when we talk so openly in public :p hehe. i don't care whether any of the kashians felt like puking reading our messages ;p

actually i quite like this new style of ya teasing :) did ya join a learn-a-new-teasing/flirting-technique club by any chance ;p

rofl too lazy to run after me? Even if I admitted that the shirt ya had found on the couch was not MY shirt but maybe someone elsesss..? hmm maybe i decided to have some fun while you were out of town? jealous much? suspicous much? Ah i think i may have touched a nerve, but ya may not admit that you did for one second think that i cheated on you but i knew you were jumping to crazy conclusions already ;p are we still making sense? no? well thats the way we flow right: abnormal+abnormal=normal ;p

it is grand to have ya back :D hope ya had a great birthday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fidmfshnbeauty

fidmfshnbeauty IF-Sizzlerz
fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Esha.ARian4rlyf

Many Many Happy returns of the day SanaaaHug Hope you enjoy this day to the Fullest & get the Best Gifts & well wishes from everyone!Big smile

Have a Great day & a Great Year ahead!Hug

Thank you so much Esha! Embarrassed I love the cake and the rose, thank you so much. Hug
fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashUrock

Flying papers,
multi colours of balloon,
delicated blossom,
fantastic people,
love and laughter.
What it describes? HAPPY BIRTHDAY.'

I'm so blessed 2 have a friend like u
This comes with many
Loving thoughts & warm wishes
I send 2 u,
May ur day be filled with laughter
On this ur special day & may the finest things
In life always come
Ur way happy birthday!

May you have all the joy your heart can hold,
All the smiles a day can bring,

All the blessings a life can unfold,

May you have Gods best in everything.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you so much for the sweet poem and all the presents and wishes. Embarrassed
fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashluvv

happy birthday sana!!!

Thank you. Embarrassed
fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KaShti-

Happy Birthday Sana.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedTongue

green blue hues........WinkLOL

Sana                                                Srishti

love u loadz twin....God Bless you.......
tc....xoxo.......

Thank you so much twin Embarrassed
We're the GGT's Tongue
I love you. Blushing

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! LOL
fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksg2302fan14

Happy birthdayParty

Thank you Embarrassed

Originally posted by neha-rockss

hey sana happy birthdayPartyParty

Thanks Neha Embarrassed

Originally posted by CSSK

PartyMany Many Happy Returns of the Day!PartyHope you have a fun filled day! And may all your dreams and wishes come true God bless you.

Thank you so much for the wishes and the cardEmbarrassed

Edited by DMGlover91 - 19 January 2011 at 11:27am
fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinki-

Saaaaaanuuuuuu! Hug

Firstly, I wished you first on fb LOL yoopie, see I love you. (:
Anywhoooo,^^
Happy Birthday SANA BANA LANA DANA [>:d<] Hope you have an amazing one :) I want cake, okay? LOL
May all your wishes come true, sweetie :) So, whaat plans? ;)

One of the most awesomest person I saw. ROFL Love youuuuuuuu. <3
your Rinki Dinki. ROFL

Rinkiiii Hug
Thank you for wishing me on FB Embarrassed
And thank you for the "SANA BANA LANA DANA" wishes, come and get your cake? Tongue
Thanks again babe, hmm plans are already done. But I went out of town for a getaway, it was fun...Embarrassed

I love you toooo and thank you for the comments again, Rinki Dinki Blushing

Go to top