Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

*Happy Birthday Sana* [DMGlover91]! (Page 11)

fidmfshnbeauty IF-Sizzlerz
fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fizcharmskash87

SUBI

Subi Hug I love you so much, thank you for the birthday wishes. Embarrassed
September 16, 2010 baby, BiNa Blushing

fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rati--

Happy Birthday Sana...hope this birthday be the best one you ever had...and u get all the happiness n success that u ever dream of......

many many happy returns of the day

here is ur gift

Thank you so much Rati. Embarrassed

I absolutely love my gift and will use it soon. Hug
fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_fan

PartyHappy Birthday MOMMAAAA ! Hug

Woah ! Finally, the day is here when my Momma was born so here am your daughter wishing you a very very very happy birthday and a lot of happiness.
This birthday of yours will bring bright new good things in your life.
May you have so much of love, happiness, success and peace in your entire life.
Have a great birthday..!! ENJOYxx.

http://www.kingdomfm.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/birthday-cake.thumbnail.jpg

Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.
So happy birthday to you Momma,
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they're flying off the chart!

Hmm.. so where is my gift ? Tongue I know it's your birthday but but but am your daughter so you should give me gift. Tongue

With loads of love and best wishes,
Maham

http://beconfused.s3.amazonaws.com/media/2005/10/My%20birthday%20cake%202005.jpg

http://www.bfeedme.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/Mango%20Sorbet.jpg

Thank you bachi! Embarrassed Thank you so so so much for all the wishes. 

Your gift? Ummm...jab aoongi, jab doongi. Approve

Itna bara cake? Cake khud khao, mein toh gol gappe khaoongi...*takes the plate and sits down on the sofa to eat them* 

Oooh mango ice cream, hmmm ice cream baad mein khaoongi. Embarrassed Do you want some? *offers to you* 

Thank you Maham, I love you. Blushing
fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medzi_ARian...

Happy Birthday!

Thank you Medz Embarrassed
star_fan IF-Addictz
star_fan
star_fan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMGlover91

Thank you bachi! Embarrassed Thank you so so so much for all the wishes. 

Your gift? Ummm...jab aoongi, jab doongi. Approve

Itna bara cake? Cake khud khao, mein toh gol gappe khaoongi...*takes the plate and sits down on the sofa to eat them* 

Oooh mango ice cream, hmmm ice cream baad mein khaoongi. Embarrassed Do you want some? *offers to you* 

Thank you Maham, I love you. Blushing

You're always most welcome.

LOL.. LOL

Wait wait wait..  I spent almost 20 mins to find the cake so you have eat it and I will be nice with you and eat the rest two items.

I LOVE YOU TOO.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fidmfshnbeauty

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
happy birthday sanaHug
I guess I'm late but wish you had an awesome day...
May god fulfill all your wishes and may you always be happy and successful.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_R_..tistique..fidmfshnbeauty

fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KSG_Angel

SANAAAAAAAAA!!! Guess what??? Shocked I'm shhhoooooo excited today!! It's someone's burrdayyyyyyyy today Big smile and NO I won't tell you whose Tongue Okay okay I'll be nice for once and tell you LOL in case you forgot yourself, it's your OWN birthday today madame. LIKE DUHHHHHH D'oh Okayyyyyyyy that completely sucked I know LOLDead Getting back to the point >>>>>>>>> I WANNA WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Big smileHug MAY ALL YOUR WISHES AND DREAMS COME TRUE <3 Hehe I'm sure you must be wondering who the hell is this lekin keep on reading my nonsense and you will understand who I am EmbarrassedLOL   

Okay I'll give you some clues *see how naishhhhhh I am* we met in the KaJen AT and I welcomed you there.......then we started talking about all stuff like 'ahem ahem' which led to us receiving a warning Ouch But that was your fault coz you were talking about your teddy bear ROFL
then after that day we met a few more times.......then suddenly I was gone HAWWWWW Shocked and you were mishhing me Blushing 
That was it! Approve No I have more nonsense to tell you coz I'm sure you still haven't figured who I am LOLTongue I love to annoy you hehe LOLTongue

Then somehow I found you on FB and we were in contact 24/7 LOL okay kidding BUT you cannot say you could live without talking to me for a day Approve We had looooooooooottttssss of talks about every random topic that came up.......LOL About my exams, ur studies, your teddy bear and we both losing it on FB on ur wall ROFL Spamming each other's walls was like our big hobby LOL Oh yeah listen yeah I'm gonna be shhooo nice to you once again *coz its ur bday damn it* that I will embarass myself here OuchCry nahiiii I don't want to! ughhh why??!!OuchCry Okay but on FB I told you to find me my dream man (you know who) and get me married to him OuchROFLROFL *yes yes you can laugh at me at least for today* ROFL Okay lets pause it here coz I can't come up wid any more clues! It's gift time!! Yayyy! Dancing Are you happy? Embarrassed But I'm not Big smile coz I want gifts too! It's not fair Ouch LOL

Okay time for gifts - oh btw another thing I know about you is you LOVE expensive things so I bought you some nice expensive stuff and you better like them or else my money would be wasted LOL

PRADA high heels for you but be careful you don't trip and give me the chance to laugh at youROFL

I know you love jewellery so here is a D&G watch EmbarrassedLOL

A dior handbag

christian dior jazz club zebra handbag Upping the Style of a Little Black Dress with a Zebra Handbag

Day Dreaming I'm so jealous Evil SmileROFL

Prada sunglasses Big smile

Is that enough? Or are you still not happy? Ermm hmmm for the time being I think that is enough! Lets get back to clues LOL its time to annoy you again  Tongue

Whoever I am, I love you Heart and I know you love me too Heart Okay that's a bit silly coz it's obvious otherwise I woudn't be writing you this long essay .. oh btw did I tell you I talk a lot lot lot? LOL If not then you should have realised it by now that I do chapad chapad 24/7 and sometimes even talk to myself ROFL

BUT BUT we have a special way in which we say ILY to each other Wink GUESS??Tongue

Oh I forgot to give you a birthday cake LOL How could I?! Angry 

Chalo here you go:

Cut it and blow it quick coz I'm still not done with you Evil SmileROFL

NOTE: Whoever is reading this I know I'm a crazy chatter so excuse me and my nonsense, and kindly go and read the next post if you're bored with my essay Big smile 
But not you Sana Evil Smile You will HAVE to read till the end! Tongue 

Okay back to you Sana! I have another clue Dancing That is that I wanted you to wear a purple dress on my wedding day Party

I hope you now know who I am? Shocked 

It's been just a month since we met and we are already so attached to each other Hug

Heart

I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU

Heart

Okay I think even you must be bored by now LOL chalo I'm giving you one last clue!

I LOVE YOU MOSTERESTEREST

If you still don't know who I am, then lmfaoooo I can't help you anymore unfortunately!ROFL

So yeah this was my message for you hope you liked itEmbarrassed

I want to wish you a happy birthday once more! I hope all your dreams come true, including your dream to meet me once in your life Day Dreaming ROFL

Lots of love,

Your Jessy *yessssssss I said it*

PS. @TM awesome script! I loved it! Well done Clap 

I'm excited too! Someone's birthday! Hawwww, whose?! Ohhh...mine? Is it really? :O Did I really forget it. Ohhh, I did forget it. D'ohThank you so much for the birthday wishes and I'm enjoying reading your nonsense (as you say it)...line by line. Tongue

We received a warning? Uh oh...teddybear talks, I remember some things. Embarrassed and then you disappeared, hmmm. Can you give some useful hints? Ermm

If it matters, I can tell you love to annoy me? Thumbs Down

So your on my FB, and you contact me 24/7 (thinking...the only person I ever talk to about exams and studies is...Ermm) Yesss! Your going to be nice again. Dancing Dream man? Armaan? Shocked  But its my birthday...why do you want gifts? Bolo bolo...Approve

Ooooh expensive gifts, looks around and then gives you a gentle hug Blushing How much did you spend on me? Ermm

For your kind information, I do know how to walk in heels and I love them. And Prada! Runs to put them on and then struts around in them..."how do they look?" *ignores what you say* and keeps on staring at them...Day Dreaming

And and and...a D&G watch, puts it on and looks at all the pretty diamonds but not the time. Embarrassed

A Dior handbag...this one adds to the remaining 500 something now? Dancing Yeshhh! Thank you! Starts strutting it along with the prada heels. 

*Looks at the sunglasses...and then looks outside* hmmm its not sunny right now, I'll just try them on, *puts them on and asks you*..."Jess, how do they look? Whooops, I mean...excuse me, how do they look?" Embarrassed

I guess I'm happy Embarrassed So you don't randomly write long essays for people you don't love? Well that's good to know. Can I tell that you talk a lot lot lot and I have no choice to put up with it...no, I'm kidding. I love it. Tongue

Umm cake, I don't like sweet things? Confused But thank you. :) *blows the candles and prepares for the rest*

Of course, I have to read till the end. Geek

I thought I wanted to wear purple to your wedding? Or was it your idea...? or am I losing it? Stern Smile

I've known who you are from the beginning LOL and I love you too! Embarrassed

I loved the message and I love you MOSTEREST! Blushing 

Thanks for such an awesome message! 

Edited by DMGlover91 - 18 January 2011 at 6:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love_ArHiiijesss.

Neeshoe IF-Sizzlerz
Neeshoe
Neeshoe

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
OMG Jess ! LOL
but that's sweet =]