Unconditional Love(New FF)Chapter 1 updated

mints05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

⭐️*Starring *⭐️

Harshad chopra as 'Anurag':

Anupriya kapoor as 'Taani':

While the other cast remains the same as in the serial 'tere liye'. New entries will be declared at the time of their entry JJ.and one more thing, in this fic anuraag and taani's look will be glamorous. Taani wont be wearing salwaars , she would be wearing all casuals and the same follows for anuraag.

I plan to write this fanfiction in hinglish...so i assume, you guys wont mind it at all.

Edited by mints05 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mints05 thumbnail

Genre : Comedy, Romantic and just a little bit Dramatic(trust me on this)

The Prologue:

Anuraag and Taani are childhood friends. They went to the same school and junior college and almost had similar interests in childhood too. They were the bestest friends and always used to confide in each other. As they grew, Anuraag was more interested in management while Taani was interested in performing arts.so somehow their interests change and they changed.  Now there were apprehensions between them because they were more mature now and they somehow believed that there couldn't be that innocence in their friendship that used to be there in their childhood. But still they were friends. Friends that didn't shared everything but those who immensely cared about each other.  

So,this is where it starts....they do care for each other but still there is fear in their mind, that if they just confide in each other so much .....it could just turn out something more than friendship!

comments awaited!! 
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice prologue...πŸ‘πŸΌ...eager to know the story..😳...update soon dear..😳
Nikita_David thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey d prologue was interesting...update soon and pls pm me wen u update..
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
intersting prologue
add me to your pm list
continue soon
mints05 thumbnail
Chapter 1:
Ganguly mansion..

There is continuous knock on the door.

Neelu maa "birju kaka , darwaja kholiye. Has to be Taani (to herself)"

Taani enters shouting " maa ....where is onu??? I asked him yesterday to drop me to college and he said yes"

Neelu maa "i am afraid he is asleep!!"

Taani "kya???!!" she has a furious look on her face like she is going to kill anu. "abhi dekhti  hu". Taani runs towards onu's room. She opens the door with a bang and finds anurag sleeping. She goes ahead and removes the blanket over onu. Taani jolts anurag continuously " onu uth ja...jaldi uth...tu mujhe aaj college leke jane wala tha ....and i have my rehearsals today and i cant be late....onu , get up and drop me to college now!!!!" she shouted at her last sentence.

Anuraag "chilla mat!." He takes his blanket back "see, i am very sleepy. Kal raat ko late soya tha...i am very sleepy...if you wont go to college today, it wont make any difference to you or to your hoary and infamous  college" and he takes the blanket over him and sleeps.

"onu don't dare to say anything to my college. Aur vaise bhi tu bhul gaya hai shayad. Today there is cultural event in my college . so i have to go.....onu uth..."

"sone de na taani..."anuraag cosies himself under d blanket.

"see i am giving you final warning. Either you drop me to college or i am asking subodh to drop me to college!" she folded her hands and looked at him smiling mischievously ...

Anuraag got up in his bed in lightning speed which made taani laugh a little.. "you know i don't like subodh at all!!" and to which taani replied "and you know he is my friend!"....

"see taani, i don't think his intensions are good when he is with you...so i hate him"....

"onu...you don't like me with any guy. We are not kids anymore, i have my friends and i wont like to be preached who can be my friends or who cannot."

Anuraag starts fuming ....

"tu mujhe chod raha hai ya nahi??"taani asked finally.

Anuraag got up from his bed and went away to get ready. Taani smiles considering that how much onu cares for her.

Anuraag drops taani to her college.

"onu thanks" taani said to which onu preferred not to pay attention. He was angry with her regarding the subodh thing.

"onu main sirf mazak kar rahi thi. Mujhe pata hai tujhe subodh pasand nahi. Isliye main uske saath jyada rehti bhi nahi hu. But afterall he is too our childhood friend. Intentionally usko avoid nahi kar sakti..."anuraag nods his head that he understands but he doesn't say anything.

"onu.....chal, i am sorry!" she holds her ears...and smiles..

"taani tub hi na...ek toh pehle datti hai...phir sorry!.."

"aisi hi hu main!!" and they both laugh.."acha sun tu aa raha hai na sham ko mera performance dekhne??"

"nahi yaar taani main nahi aa paunga. I have presentation in college and its important. Neelu maa aur robby aa jayenge" taani becomes sad hearing that onu wont come. "common taani you wont expect me to be there for you everytime. Remember , we aren't kids anymore.we have our careers."

"I understand ." Taani assured anuraag.

Nikita_David thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice update...luved anurag taani's nok-jhok...and d way anurag was angry on hearing subodh's name was so cute..update soon and thanks for d pm..
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice start dear😳...wow...anu and taani are so funny...πŸ˜†....
update soon...😳....
mints05 thumbnail
Thank you for all the comments!!πŸ€—

i will be updating the next chapter tomm!😊
sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice one
do add me to ur pm list