Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayank&Nupur:Tumhe Haq hai#2 -Part 31 Pg 139 (Page 85)

mayur247 Groupbie
mayur247
mayur247

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
This part made me cry! You are a great writer! It made me feel like i was right there witnessing everything! I hope Nupur gets happiness she deserves.............. Beautifully written! 

continue soon...

Vrinda! :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmiles

kirti123 IF-Dazzler
kirti123
kirti123

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
as always beautifully written
felt happy to see them happy and feel really sad to see them cry 
but just love your writing 
hope you continue soon'
thanks for the pm
Smile

thousandmiles

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
@sajjal

beautiful update...

i really feel bad for Nups...how much she loves him but Mayank...sigh!

he dont deserve her love...she sacrificed so much for him but he gave her just pain in return,,he should move on,,,i hate Mayank in ur FF..

thousandmiles

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

A very nice update... Ir' good to see their getting back together, and accpepting the relationship... And they go the falls, u described it very beautifully i picturisize it... And then comes the Pani puri stall... Mayank really resembled Diya in this situation... LOL funny scene...

Everything was going so smooth and then bang! comes the  interestign part...I though they were having a fight about why Mayank didn't take to the long drive, but this was worse... He didn't divorce her... Shocked as shocking it seems like, i don't feel affected by it.. becaus emaybe fysiclally he may not have divorced her but sshe's physically out of his mind and heart... The one he cares for now is Nupur he's learning to accept the relationship... But Nupur state just ruined everything...Sajjal is it necessary toh make ur readers cry in every update? Ermm

But this was a very different but awesome update... I think now the relation or the way they look at eahc other will  change a bit? or no? Tongue It will at least change them in oene way or the other...!

It was a bit short, you usually write long ones... But the end of the part was perfect, if it had been any scene afte that it woudl look inaporiate...

But amazing part, even though it was a sad one i'm smiling... Finally Mayank is moving on, not jsut saying but doing... Embarrassed

-Laiba

thousandmiles

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
the start was so perfect.....the pani pori n the water fall...n thn the diya.....
but agin

theses two people on this earth can never let go the past....thy always felt tht holding it will make it cum back.......

haaa..she agin need to face the reality....i dont love u ...im trying.....pata nhi but...it hurts.....

but atleast he knew he doesnt want to hold his past now....i hope she can find peace

gr8 update

thousandmiles

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mehak

ish! Angry LOL resss..

EDITED

OMG! so the past again knocks and mayank had not signed the divorce papers..MAN! what else worse could nupur face.

U very well know that i am completely against nupur for what she did to mayank, but then again i think she is getting what she thought was true. She thought mayank genuinely loved piya, and she should bring them together, so now she has to face all..HE DID LOVE HER! and the reality is coming in front of her just as she imagined. While planning other's life she forgot that she may fall in that plan herself.

sorry if i am sounding mean towards nupur, but i just can't sympathize with her..it's her fault!

rest it was excellent writing! vivid descriptions and just a simply perfect update, just like my princess..

Cont. soon and God Bless..

Nice comment Kinza but I can't completly agree with u on a certain things...I don't think whatever she did was wrong... How is it her fault anyways... She really loved him, and she still does... And if giving the man she loved the most his hapiness...what is wrong with it... Yes because of that she's suffering now, but what if she then told him i love you, and he was head over heels in lvoe woth Piya.. Wouldn't she be shattered then too...?It wouldn't make a difference....
If she's suffering its her fate she would either way be hurt... He might have accepted her then, but his heart and mind would be with Piya, and she would have been deeply hurt then too... Then whos fault is it? Nupur for loving Mayank or Mayank for loving Piya...
Sorry if this sound really mean, but i don't know why Nupur is the one to blame for her suffering...

-Laiba

Edited by princez_94 - 25 March 2011 at 11:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmilesFaria.

-Khushi- IF-Rockerz
-Khushi-
-Khushi-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
lovely update sajjal...
bas kar yaar ab nupur ko aur mat rulaa....
aur haa next part jaldi update karna.......

thousandmiles

cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
i jus wish everythng turns normal for dem......OuchOuchOuchOuch

Edited by cutiepie12 - 25 March 2011 at 11:54am

thousandmiles

Go to top