Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayank&Nupur:Tumhe Haq hai#2 -Part 31 Pg 139 (Page 54)

-sam- IF-Dazzler
-sam-
-sam-

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

I thought i'll hv atleast 1 pm by u of updates!
But no worries will wait

You carry on :) Big smile
Take care *hugs*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmiles

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
No PM threats...Ouch hmm.. Kuch aur plan karna parey gha...Ermm

Take ur time... and update when u have time... Embarrassed

-Laiba

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmilesFantasia._TheJoker-drfizaahmedSilent.Dreamer

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009tellycrazysupriyamnfanraji02rupal.sri24dhano_Tejank-Aiza--Aish-ramsha.aslamSwatiBeanyBrownanju011mayur-ki-diwani.Rabia.valliyahcutiepie12Asmara.JaeeDevRathore-BlueSwitch-ginny09crazymayurianBhawna_artigopi06kheya-mayurDhanakZdaniella05abb01kirti123luv_nishallove.mayurartisariska_mnartisreevijayanpreety88greenleaf007-Samira-sumonetolubWings-of-FireAuroni.92-Symphony--firebird--Khushi---jiya---Anila--SAISakura16-swati05Maria..VanishingDreamFantasia.shafy_MNperkilicious--Annu4MayUr--Healer.ShafooFaria.dynamic_dollMyInspirationz-PD-affu123myownareaannie07Silent.Dreamer_TheJoker-Nikki_Titli

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
res! me first!  Party

EDITED

excellent writing! Star, i just love ur writing princess, it is so mature and so loaded with vocabulary!, i really wish i could write like u one day, and now plz don't act humble saying i also write well etc, u better accept! Angry Embarrassed Big smile

next i loved SANU! awwww, their flashback was a surprise but a veryyyy pleasant one LOL LOL, No one enters in Nupur Shastri's territory! LOL LOL, they really share a beuatiful bond, well credit to u of course for creating such a beautiful friendship. Hug Hug

but nupur say's to samrat that she needs a hope to move on!, ma'am do u mind talking to mayank politely atleast first! Angry Ouch

Mayank & Nupur!! Ouch Ouch, i don't understand how to react on their part. They are so sad and withdrawn and so so egoistic!!, well not my mayank, he is not at fault, ONLY NUPUR! Angry

for the first time she is being polite and then she says "divorce me!, i thought we may move on!", ya right! did u ever try to be nice to mayank and then expecting that he would move on from piya!

sorry hun princess but nupur really annoys me..
anyways lets see whats in store next!, may be i will be able to drool over nupur also..Ermm

and this time i KNOW where all the lines are from! Cool LOL

and we will miss u princess..Cry Hug, come backk soon! wishing u a DREAM wedding!! Day Dreaming Hug

as for the continuation - i would want u to come back and continue! - because i find attachment with the story if i know that the author is there reading comments - wired i am - i know! LOL - but still that is my opinion, but if majority goes the other way, then don't worry , i WILL read! LOL LOL

love u! Hug

Edited by -Mehak - 23 February 2011 at 6:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rabia.JaeeDevRathorethousandmiles.SilentPrincess

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

I've updated my post on p.49. Smile

Part 23 b

First of all, again, I loved Sanu in this part! Their friendship is really something to cherish and everyone needs such a friend. Samrat seems to be the only one who understands Nupur really well and knows what to say to her. I agree with him telling her that she shouldn't let Mayu break her down each time coz it's not going to get them anywhere.  Also, I think this Sanu convo brought out Nupur's guilt about what she had done earlier'something that I did want to see, though I totally understand her reason for doing so. Her breaking down saying I don't want to loose anyone was very touching and am glad she had someone like Samrat to support her.

The flashback scene when Sanu became friends was seriously a cute one!! Nupur reminded me of myself in childhood..lol.

Mayank & Nupur's situation: For me this chapter seemed to be the turning point in their relationship. So far, we've seen Nupur pining for his love and making all the efforts to make this work but I guess now that she has decided to set him free, Mayu would have to do his part now. The song was so apt for them.

The last convo b/w Mayur was touching! I loved Nupur's dialogues'each and every word really showed the emotions and feelings this girl was feeling and how hurt she was. I'm sure it struck the chord in everyone's heart.  She finally told him how much she loved him and still does and how she took this marriage to be her second chance. She seemed so weak like a child when she said I can't end this and so please do it for me. It was really sad to see her asking him for divorce especially when we know how much she had loved this guy and had gone through for him. Though I've wrote mostly about Nupur's sufferings, I understand that Mayank has sufffered as much. The one person who used to be his best friend is now the same person who has put him through so much hardship and he can't seem to do anything about it. He can't hurt her yet he can't accept her. He is still unknown to the reason as to why Piya left him (the letter..). It really hurts more to know that your friends/family has kept u unaware of things happening in ur life.

Some of the lines I really loved:  

"...its hard to hate the same person who has your heart''

..".setting free the one you love the most...because if they were meant for you than one way or another they would come back!!

"He knew where she stood... your a slave to the heart...."

"I want you to be happy no matter what i have to suffer through because the truth is i gave you my heart long back and now its impossible to take it back ''

Actually there are more lines that I really love but I don't want to take up too much space'

Let Amna post..unless it's a hassle for u..but please do continue soon as u can...Hug

I'm waiting eagerly for it...Smile.

Edited by Ishita16 - 22 February 2011 at 2:19pm

thousandmiles

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
res
What u been up to meethi?very busy kya?

thousandmiles

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
why is everyone reserving.. she's updating kya?

Edited...

Okay finally i'm editing... After reading the loong comments above me i'm not sure what to write... 

Okay i think at the start Nupur's outburst was needed. She was very tired of Mayank and his behaviour, her own thoguhts and feelings aur uppar se "Bhabhi".... Aise lag raha hai samrat apni maut ko khud he bula raha hai... LOL I loved that about ff even in the most serious scene there is something which makes you smile...  

Aur Dadi... Where would they all be without dadi... LOL 

The SaNu friendship.. I always adored how you described their relationship, fromthe start till know... So it was very sweet to read... Embarrassed They were best of firends and then they turned Bhabhi-Dewar but that didn't change nor ruiend their friendship... More than GunUr i like SaNu in THH... I find their friendship so adorable, it reminds you of your urself and your friends....Embarrassed

Very cute, & adorable...Once again i can't stop adoring their bond, and how good they understand each other... 

.hey you and me...will always be friends, we are friends real friends that means at every step i'll be right by your side, through the pain, happiness, guilt, sorrow anything just know samrat is nupurs friend...his friendship with her is for life no matter what hurdles come there way'

Aww.. sajjal.. Ur making me cry... HugClap Very tocuhing paragraph... But even with out wothout MayUr their will always be SaNu... Embarrassed

For Nupur and Mayank what to say... Their confused souls.. I think  Nupur now is thinking, finally thinking about herself... I think whatever she's doing is great. She should do something for herself and not others...You they say if u truly love someone let them go, if they return their yours if not they never were... And That's exactly what Nupur needs. Figuring out her life.
The >Honeymoon< chapter finally came...Tongue Interesting to know what happens i think somehow this Honeymoon will help them know each other, trying to solve out their differences...

Okay... Mayank is back at square 1... Blaming Nupur for everything that happens in his life, why can't he let that thought to, move ahead think beyond that Nupur is the cause of all his problems, she might have done something, but he's only worsening it... 

Okay A honeymoon for both is a must... Hopefully they both will return alive.... LOL

~~~~

And Sajjal ur getting married... Shocked wow... Congratulations... 

Buhat, Buhat Mubarik ho... Hug

Wishing you a lifetime of ....

Everlasting Love & Happiness....

Many Many Congratulations....  Hug

Btw... 4 months Shocked We'll miss you  a lot....  Wapis to aao ghi na? Ermm 

Anyways till then... We have to send Amna pm threats to update faster... Embarrassed

Come soon back... Embarrassed & Enjoy your last days as Ms... LOL

-Lots of love Laiba Embarrassed

Edited by princez_94 - 25 February 2011 at 11:37am

thousandmiles

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Edit

sajju - do u knw what is the best thing of this FF?
for me its sanu bonding

I just adore their frship- sam and nups r true frnd

Sam is the one who alwz support our nups, give her strength and makes her happy.

R a I mujhe ye nehi samjh a rhai hai- why nups loves maynk madly?

Use aisa kya quality hai for this she is totally fida over him

GOD knows- this love-shove ki baate so strange na.

Poor nups- how many times she trying to gain myanks loves, trying to adjust with him but mayank he is too stubborn.

I can understand he loves pria so much

If he is true lover then he should respect nups loves na.

BY GOD for the first time I don't want to c mayur together

I really hate this attitude of mayank.

Isn't it enough for nups.

When she was praying towards GOD- my eyes become moist

This grils suffered a lot

Plz aur aisa maat karo- Plz give her some peace.

Waise main aur kuch nehi bolna chati

Take care dear

Try to Update next part soon

(plz do cont this ff

it will b perfectly fine if ammy post ur update on behalf of u)

Edited by -Faria- - 22 February 2011 at 11:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmiles-SAISakura16-

Go to top