Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayank&Nupur:Tumhe Haq hai#2 -Part 31 Pg 139 (Page 49)

cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
ok thnx alot for such a long update...n i sooo want the story to move wid da same pace as it is moving.......meaning an update a week......
n i jus love sanu.....dey truely r da best.....Wink
GOD where dere lives r heading to.......mayur r jus......dey both dnt wanna c da pain of each other instead both think dey r rite n deir better halves r wrong......oh GOD i feel angry on mayank sumtyms n on nupur da other tyms.....both dnt wanna break da turmoil......its like oonly a miracle cn happen in deir lives which would brought them together eventually]
btw.....awesum part......m all set to wait for da next week update......btw v r getting a wed off....so i think i cn expect a promo denEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed (dnt knw if u r getting a holiday dat day)
luv u loadzzzzzzzHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmiles

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
very interesting part..very complicated their relationship is..i guess it will take time to sort itself out..but gr8 writing once again sajjal :)

thousandmiles

shonu631 Senior Member
shonu631
shonu631

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
OMG !!! It was simply awesummmmm....luvd the update....:)
and plzz don't end the story soon...take your time...but if possible do update soon....:)

thousandmiles

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
this FF is actually getting more and more interesting now... please continue at the same pace... don't finish it off earlyEmbarrassed

thousandmiles

-ISakuraS- IF-Sizzlerz
-ISakuraS-
-ISakuraS-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Sorry for taking so long to edit...

"you left me once and I broke'if you leave me again this time I won't be able to fix myself'.'' – Seriously, I could just feel the emotions and honesty in this dialogue…shows how much she loves him and her fear of losing him…

''Nupur'.'' mayank didn't even realize when those words escaped his lips leading him to smile immediately. – I was really happy when he had said Nupur…looks like he is moving on from Piya.

I guess as a girl and as a mayurian, I've been biased towards Nupur. From the beginning, I sympathesized with her and felt bad for her. In this chapter, I felt bad for Mayank as well. The poor guy is caught in a dilemma - He is trying to move forward but is not able to let go of his past. Piya was his first love and it would be hard for him to move on from her. I loved the part where Mayu bends down towards Nupur but then moves away after seeing Piya's photo feeling guilty for his behaviour. It really showed his state of mind. However, I'm glad to see the beginning of some changes in his feelings. Also in the end, when he had mentioned about how he can't hurt Nupur, it really did make me feel bad for him…From his pov, he is right for wanting to hurt Nupur because she shouldn't have played with his life like that but he is not even able to do that…Poor guy! (but thank god). I wish he is able to get out of his dilemma soon… "its like there are these ties that binds us ,they connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken" – beautifully written.

Nupur – the poor girl had already lost her love and now her life is so messed up. She can't help but love Mayank but she knows that he is still in love with Piya. It really hurts to have the one you love next to you but still not get his love. I feel bad for Nupur, because Mayank is giving her mixed signals (though not really his fault). Though she had played with his life, she did have good intentions and I feel that she does deserve to be happy in life. I like how u showed her character to be strong yet weak, it's a very realistic. She tries to put up a brave face and tries to fool Mayank but then at times like when she is drunk or really broken, she is like a child.

In this chapter, she had an additional problem as she couldn't remember what happened the previous night. It's really frustrating to know that something big happened but not the details.

''i'm fed up of waiting around expecting so much from someone who is still stuck to his yesterday its like asking for something that was and will never be there...i'm a delusional girl but its time to stop dreaming and face the reality'' – another line I loved.

I repeat once again, I totally love Sanu in your ff. Their friendship is really something to admire and cherish. They really define true friendship….Nupur's sarcasm was too good.

Thanks for the pm and can't wait for the next chapter.

Edited by Ishita16 - 21 February 2011 at 11:18pm

thousandmiles

-Khushi- IF-Rockerz
-Khushi-
-Khushi-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
BEAUTIFUL UPDATE SAJJAL....

thousandmiles

kirti123 IF-Dazzler
kirti123
kirti123

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
wow sajjal 
hey please dont end this ff ya 
we are happy with the current pace 
lovely update as usual 
thanks for the pmSmile

thousandmiles

raji02 Groupbie
raji02
raji02

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
awesome part sajjal.but frankly even i want nupur to move on bcoz i have a feeling that mayank will never love nupur and she deserves much better than this.plz make nupur happy yaar.she atleast now deserves to b happy.

thousandmiles

Go to top