Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayank&Nupur:Tumhe Haq hai#2 -Part 31 Pg 139 (Page 38)

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
resDay Dreaming

*Edited*

no need to say that again this part was awesomeClap, and do me a favour... plzz suggest me a better synonym for "awesome", i m tired of using this word on ur updatesLOL

I was very happy with jealous Mayank, but I hope Mayank doesn't drift away from Nupur again, because the first time he came to know about her love for him, he was angry... Confused

and plzz do finish this FF plzz plzz plzzSmile

thanks for de pmSmile

Edited by jiya_angel - 03 February 2011 at 11:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmiles

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUr-ISakuraS-

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
res
update tomorrow

thousandmiles

sreevijayan IF-Rockerz
sreevijayan
sreevijayan

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

whhat an update sajjal..i dont have words to express..after a loading of difficulties i read the update bcoz the page was not getting loaded...but after reading the update i was soo happy...'

felt really sad 4 nupur....hope nupurs words knock some sense to mayank....but cant blame mayank too...awesome yaar..

pls continue soon................

thousandmiles

sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
im loving it!!!....i can totally imagine how cute nupur would look if she was in that state...and jealous mayank makes me so happy!....i really hope he actually acts on what dadi told him.......it seems to me that he already has started to take that step forward.....his glances at nupur.....im sure soon enough hes going to fall for her but the question is, will nupur admit to her feelings as well?.....im glad he heard her out though.....even if it was when she was drunk....naina

thousandmiles

Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Amazing part dear.plz don't left this ff incomplete.Smile

thousandmiles

-ISakuraS- IF-Sizzlerz
-ISakuraS-
-ISakuraS-

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Part 21-Another wonderful chapter!!

-Aww…felt bad for Gunjan but she should've told Samrat! I mean this is a big thing and he deserves to know even if it would hurt him. It's funny how both sisters are so similar in this aspect of their personality. They both try to protect their loved ones but end up hurting them…Gunjan didn't tell Sam about the baby and Nupur told Piya to give Mayank his love when she knew Piya didn't love Mayank.

-LOL! The kidnapping part was funny…I love it when Mayur fight for silly things…

-Poor Nupur …Mayank is being mean but I'm glad he felt bad after and went to get her food…he is becoming nicer these days..

-Wow! Mr. Mayank Sharma actually agrees with Nupur's advice..Liked the Sayank convo… 

-It was nice seeing Mayank worked up over where Nupur was…. The little showdown at the end was good! Glad to see Nupur telling him the truth as it is …she is becoming like the Nupur we saw in the show!!

-Loved these lines:

''in life not everything will be about you ''

" if love can make a woman vunerable than that same love can drive such a hatered in her that she will cease to destroy those who try to hurt her and her love"

Edited by Ishita16 - 03 February 2011 at 9:57pm

thousandmiles

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Reserved....

Edited...

A very cute update... a nice one--

At last Nupur-Mayank's relationship is progressing finally...The morning scene was very adorable... mayank's teasing & Nupur desperation...Tongue

The malll scene was also great... it was nice to read that Mayank forgot many things but he didn't forget the fact that he's a gentelman... or husband in matter of fact...

Dadi's a wise woman, and i hope she did knock some sense in her grandson too... & the prayer was sweet, it was the first time we heard about Sharma Ji LOL but sweet indeed....

And the re-union...

In short i think it was the turning point in the story.... I don't what o say it was plainlyy beauitful... if u firwards a bit after the dance-jelaousy-get drunk scene...

It was beuatiful, the rain that washed away the bad memories of the past (some of the)
and the firt time Nupur actually confessed her love to him... It was... Just beauitfully potrayed....ClapEmbarrassed And i think the dept of her words tocuhed his heart and he realised what he was doing was wrong...

beautiful... just simply beautiful... Because Mayank was never wrong and his anger was justified but his actions lately was mean and wrong.. at least he would reciprocate her feelings....

But indeed a very beautiful Update Sajjal... ClapEmbarrassed

~~~~

Okay now to she shock u just gave... U might not be able to complete this...Shocked Why???? Is it lack of time or what...

Serioulsy sajjal u cannot do this to us...

Okay UNLESS it's some personal issues... I don't understand why u can't finish it... if it's lack of time then do continue it but just give updates a bit later than usual... Like mostly wirtes do they update once or twice in a month... yes its a long wait... but instead of leaving it incomplete i would rather read it slowly.... I really really hope u don't do this... Or  at least finish it...

It's a special ff in many ways.... Don't leave it like this please... it's a request don't stop writing it...

-Laiba

and yes i'm back to loong speeches...LOL

Edited by princez_94 - 05 February 2011 at 6:13pm

thousandmiles

Go to top