Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayank&Nupur:Tumhe Haq hai#2 -Part 31 Pg 139 (Page 37)

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
ahh sajjal! now it s pay back time for Nupur!!!!!!!!!!Evil Smile i m happy.....finally mayank started to feel a bit different abt her & she has taken a complete u turn from him......ilove the way  she put it infront of mayank.life will not be always abt him......*& he will hv t live with that! yes yes  no more mocking her abt her fear abt darkness..this will not work anymore mayank , u have to give her the importance she deserved!

btw, i absolutely love him though for bringing food for her.& for his words to sam.Embarrassed...if we love someone we can do anything to make the other happy.i donno when he will realize that this saying suited perfectly for him .why is not understanding that everything nupur did was just for the sake of his happiness only coz she loved him.....
i loved the mn fight abt sitting in the car though.it was cute!LOL

lovely update & waiting for next one...u take care! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmilesAmyArTiMayUr

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Wow! OMG! Awesome update Sajjal!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmiles

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009valliyahJaeeDevRathoreDhanakZ-sam-Auroni.92AmyArTiMayUr-Samira-Faria.-Mansi-Mou.MyInspirationzFantasia.-.Perk.-_TheJoker-Silent.DreamerNikki_Titli

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

chandra21salma009sonichimnanidrkhoobsooratgeniuslibramayur247tellycrazysupriyamnfanrupal.sri24shonu631-Aiza-ammuakhi-Aish-varsh-mayur.Rabia.seemamittalanju011mayur-ki-diwaniC_O_O_Lx.Heena.x-BlueSwitch-aysha1989Asmara.valliyahcutiepie12ginny09NirvrithicrazymayurianBhawna_artiMystiquedbr_kmichidaniella05kirti123gopi06-sam-abb01love.mayurartiAmyArTiMayUr-Samira-greenleaf007.SilentPrincesspreety88-Khushi--Anila--Symphony--firebird-SujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92Wings-of-Firedrfizaahmed..-Ayesshhaa-..Fantasia.-.Perk.-Shafoo-Mansi-Faria.-madhvi-Healer.MyInspirationzMou.dynamic_doll-NightDreamer-affu123-PD-swati05myownareaPureBlissannie07_TheJoker-Silent.DreamerNikki_Titli

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Aww Sajjal................... such a beautiful part.............my heart went out to Nupur earlier and now i m happy she is paying it back..........i guess she has suffered a bit 2 much........

As for Mayank, yes he is coming around..............he needs to understand Nupur and her love........and what he told Samrat...........

but yeah i wish he removes those pics of Piya , they are kinds irritating........ i mean he calls her his wife, and keep pics of his ex..........dodo

and plz do complete this FF.......................plz plz plz..............i will be very hurt, if u leave it in middle
-sam- IF-Dazzler
-sam-
-sam-

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Yuppiieeeee

I knew you will... I hd intuition since last few hours.. Nd came here

Res

That was a huge update.. I realised it now while scrolling.. Lol...
But I loved it!

U hv showed so many emotional mixes in this one
I love this jealous Mayank Sharma :)
And ofcourse my Nupur...

Cnt wait to read further
Plz complete it... Embarrassed

This time let Mayank confess first, :)

Take care
Sry for short cmnt
Running out! Big smile
Will miss u :)
Bt will be back soon

Edited by -sam- - 06 February 2011 at 6:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmilesabb01

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
by god i just read ur last one & u updated !!!!!!!!Big smile yeeeeeeeeeeeeey!
reserved

edit

bapre! things move forward so fast here sajjal..i must say i didn't expect everything will be so normal between them after Nupur's reaction to him in last update.......i mean i thought he will be a bit hurt  or regret.....but its okk.i love this naughty mayank too.who love to stare at her & love to irritate her in kind of sweet way! Embarrassed& even after every fight. the end ...he actually agrees to do what nupur asked him to doLOL.,take her to shoppiong.paying the bill like a man, going for the party , & of course getting jealous of other guys who found nupur "the most beautiful gal in the world"etc etcLOL.he changed a lot after that words he get from her i guess!!!!!!LOL
love the way everyine was praising them & calling them love birds ...lol.what situation!!!!!!! & the dance in rain.mayank-nupur& dance in rain r one deadly combo....it was beautiful sajjal!Embarrassed
& then the confession of nupur...........it was heart touching sajjal.......how deeply she love this guy.from the moment they met she loved him & this same guy was punishing her , hating her..........how much pain was there in her words! she is so helpless from her heart..she couldn't even try to hate him....the feeling inside her was so dep for him.*sigh...my heart goes out for Nupur!!!!!!!..Ouch

& abt critisism...plz don't rush things here .i loved the previous pace at which it was going honestly.this update i felt things moved a bit faster! & why u want to complete this FF so soon? i don't want u to compromise with the story! take ur time.i m happy to wait for this one!
take care!!!!!!Hug

Edited by Mou. - 03 February 2011 at 12:09pm

thousandmiles

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
PART 21Big smile
First thanks a million Meethi for dedicating that part to me...i totally loved itHug

And then the part itself...hehe...loved their fight in the car...and it was sweet of him to actually bring food for her...he seems genuinely concernedBig smile Loved the Sayank scene....the way Mayank tells Samrat that when you love someone, you do whatever you can to make them happy, which is very trueEmbarrassed
i was laughing my head off when Mayank kept asking dadi questions about Nupur's whereabouts...lolsLOLLOL someone is finally worried and wondering what is going onLOLLOL Loved the way he confronted Nupur and she told him off straight about what she thought and that everything did not have to be about him only...she actually made him realise that she can indeed live her life without himBig smile it was GREATBig smileBig smile of course that is just an understatement...lols...but i had to say something naLOLLOL

PART 22Big smileBig smile
The double smile indicates i totally LOVED the part...read it more than onceLOL
The best parts being the way he teases her in the mall, and then of course the reunionLOLLOL someone is getting jealousLOL okay first he got affected by how pretty she looks in the sari and then the jealousy...ROFL...poor guy had to pull Nupur away from Aditya by forceLOLLOL and then the dance and the drinkingLOLLOL and the bestest part was the dance in the rain...reminded me of Khuda JaaneEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Then the way she speaks out all her feelings to him and Mayank has no answer to give her at all....wow.....i wonder what she will do when she wakes up and remembers all that she told him...or maybe she wont remember....but i wonder what Mayank will do now...and what effect her words will have on himWink So i CANT CANT CANT wait to read the next part...post soonBig smileBig smile
Yeah i also loved Mayank and Dadi's convo...by God this dadi is pretty ROCKINGLOLLOL she was talking to her husbandLOLLOL so cute...but i loved the way she talked to Mayank and explained things very nicely to him....loving her Big smileBig smile

Love ya lots meethiHug and pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee update soon and yeah...i will ALWAYS love this story even after you are done with it...it is one story that is VERY close to my heartBig smileBig smile

Edited by AmyArTiMayUr - 05 February 2011 at 11:51am

thousandmiles

Go to top