Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayank&Nupur:Tumhe Haq hai#2 -Part 31 Pg 139 (Page 12)

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
finally u updated.it................it was amazing....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmiles

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
superb update Sajjal!
loved the update to the core
waiting for the next update
plz continue soon
nd thnx for the pm Smile

thousandmiles

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
... okay i usally start with the first scene... But this time I'm starting with the last one...

Sajjal is this necessery in every update... Ouch Ur such a tragedy queen.... Tumhe chain nahi aata before it's some kind of sad sceene in ur update,.. Everything was going fine, and the last part came...
I don't get Mayank anymore... I undertsand his anger, but his married now atleast tr to make it easy... And for god sake she's not a starnger she's was ur ex best friend... I just hope he comes out of the traqnce... you sooner you better...
I feel so hurt everytime he compares Nupur-Piya... If she's tryign do u have to break her heart over & over again...Ouch I feel really bad for Nupur....

....Jahan raste ne jora, Wahan faasle ne tora...OuchClap True, but i hope faasle bhi kam hojaye jaldi...

But i've have to say, the scene made me cry, but somehow i liked that part the most...Confused Can someone explain that?

For the rest of the update...
I liked the morning scene especially the Nupur-Dadi one... As dadi knows the truth i feel she's more sweeter and can understand nupur's feelings unlike before.

I found the Kitched scene hillarious... Dadi speaks softly to Nupur and harsh to Mayank....LOL I loved the scene.. But Samrat was the best part... pairing up with dadi... "She's pregnant"

The GunUr scene was really sweet. Embarrassed Just perfect... At least someone is talking....

for the bedroom scene... I don't get Mayank, i felt that he knows Nupur loves him, and he kinda takes advantage of it... As she loves him she'll do anything?

But I like this Nupur who won't let her heart break this time... Embarrassed

For SG...
I have this terribel feeling something going to happen with Gunjan... Maybe under her delivery... Ouch And from u we can't expect more...
Whatever it is i hope she tells Samrat or Nupur... so she let out her pain to someone... Ouch

Once Again a brilliant update Sajjal... I woudn't say ur getting better and better because u are ... the best... Embarrassed & No discussion on that....

-Laiba

Ps: Sajjal ur updates are doing something to me... I don't res anymore....LOLTongue & i'm back to long speeches again...LOL

Edited by princez_94 - 21 January 2011 at 12:33am

thousandmiles

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
mayank being mean again......huh!Angry why the hell will nupur try to be piya?she is  Nupur.a faaaar better human being than piya & she need not to be like her.never make nupur sad becoz she is not piya.she must hv her own place in mayank's life...a much bigger place than piya!!!!!!!
anyways sajjal! i m loving every thing abt this FF!( obviously mayank's ignorance towards nupur is not a part of it).but u wrote verything so well...dadi -mayank-sam convo was funny.......acha kiya dadi ne jo mayank ko guest room me sone ko kaha!LOL

gunjan's pregnancy ,her mood swelling is also very well written..i love love love the fight going on between MN .it was cute!
& abt the last part i already mentioned how much i m liking or not liking mayank's sudden out burst of anger towards nupur.......he made her cry again,he should apologies also in a stylish way!!!Stern Smile
& last but not the least, whenever u need i m all ready to threat u again,so u most welcome!!!!!LOL now update soon & no  short update!!!! i love the long updates!!!!!!!!!! hope ur hand is fine now...take care!!!!!!

thousandmiles

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
i just love everything about this story....and each update of yours makes me fall in love with it more....Samrat and Nupur's friendship, Gunjan worrying for her sister, Mayank's emotional turmoil, and Dadi....all of it is just too good...u r really amazing 

thousandmiles

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
gunjan doesnt trust Samrat enuf? Idunno I feel bad for samrat that he shud be kept away from the truth.. abt MN its too complicated ..so neither nupur nor mayank can forget it all n move on...thats the truth..so i m looking fwd to this story..

thousandmiles

ginny09 Goldie
ginny09
ginny09

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
supeeeeerbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb 
gr8 part
w8ing fr d next :D

thousandmiles

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
princess..lovely again..ClapClap..StarStar

well i didn't expected that  dadi would find nupur sleeping in the guest room.Shocked.Shocked, and mayank got scolding..LOLLOL...

sammy-mayu were awesome..she wants chinese..u got her pregnant!..ROFLROFL

sammy-nups-gnjui were adorable as always..LOLLOL

i hope gunji is fine, her paragraph with the doctor was really touching, the way she touches her stomach asking..the baby will be fine na...my eyes got moist..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

mayu and nups..fighting..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..nice abs pati ji!..OMG..ShockedShocked..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.ROFLROFL

but the last part was sad..mayu is very very rude!.but the most painful past was u are not piya!.Cry.Cry..ufff..how much painful it would have been for nupur..CryCry

the last lines took my breath away..beautiful lines..plz do tell me from where they are..SmileSmile

princess the best part i am liking in the current scenario is the feelings mayank has for piya, he really loved him, u have not forgotten the fact that he had a love marriage..u are incorporating the fact beautifully..this tops brilliancy!..excellent!..StarStar

cont.soon..God Bless..HugHug

Edited by -Mehak - 21 January 2011 at 9:40am

thousandmiles

Go to top