Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayank&Nupur:Tumhe Haq hai#2 -Part 31 Pg 139 (Page 113)

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
awesome promo sajDay Dreaming
OMG..cant wait for the update

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
sajjal update soon i can't wait to c this happy nupur .& i want to c reaction from mayank when he heard her saying that he is the first & last love of her life..Approve................ooops sorry i mean i want to readEmbarrassed.kya kare u write this FF so well i can imagine every single scene of this FF  in front of my eyes with ofcourse arjun & rati playing the lead.LOL..........this ff is soooooooo perfect for a show's story i wish it cud be a show with arti in it!!!!!Day Dreaming

.....sorry i cudn't comment on ur last update.i wrote my as usual long happy comment but the moment i was abt to post it, power cut happened & all got lost.Disapprove..& after that i cudn't ,manage time to come to IF ......so dilse sorry for that!
& yeah i never meant to say show mayank falling in love with nupur immediately...i know that wud be so not realistic & i never want that to happen.all i wanted was to c mayank realizing importance of nupur in his life & i m happy that now he is realizing it.......i m loving it that u r showing him falling in love with nupur slowly but steadily.....Big smile

update real soon sajjal......i  feel like an excited kid to open ur pm whenever i c ur pm abt this FF!!!!!! LOL& yeah i hope & wish every thing is fine with u!take care dear!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sam-

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur247valliyahJaeeDevRathoremayurg2010daniella05Bhawna_arti-sam-Wings-of-Firesariska_mnartisumonetolubsreevijayan.SilentPrincessmayur_eternal-.Perk.-Mou.Faria.Fantasia.-ISakuraS-annie07

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
awww..princess..u brought a tear in my eyes even with this note. God Bless her with every possible joy. Ameen.  Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahthousandmiles-.Perk.-

sreevijayan IF-Rockerz
sreevijayan
sreevijayan

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
aww...thats really sweet...may GOD bless both of u...

thousandmiles

-sam- IF-Dazzler
-sam-
-sam-

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mou.

sajjal update soon i can't wait to c this happy nupur .& i want to c reaction from mayank when he heard her saying that he is the first & last love of her life..Approve...ooops sorry i mean i want to readEmbarrassed.kya kare u write this FF so well i can imagine every single scene of this FF  in front of my eyes with ofcourse arjun & rati playing the lead.LOL...this ff is sooo perfect for a show's story i wish it cud be a show with arti in it!!!!!Day Dreaming I too wish same, I read this considering its ArTi :)

...sorry i cudn't comment on ur last update.i wrote my as usual long happy comment but the moment i was abt to post it, power cut happened & all got lost.Disapprove..& after that i cudn't ,manage time to come to IF ...so dilse sorry for that!
& yeah i never meant to say show mayank falling in love with nupur immediately...i know that wud be so not realistic & i never want that to happen.all i wanted was to c mayank realizing importance of nupur in his life & i m happy that now he is realizing it...i m loving it that u r showing him falling in love with nupur slowly but steadily...Big smile

update real soon sajjal...i  feel like an excited kid to open ur pm whenever i c ur pm abt this FF!!!!!! LOL& yeah i hope & wish every thing is fine with u!take care dear!Hug

*Sigh*
I am so sorry Sajjal for being so late :)
I wanted to type same, but then was too lazy
and I know Mou wont mind ROFL

Thanku Mou, for such a wonderful comment (I cant praise my comment na LOL, to chance maaring)

I want to see Mayank falling for Nupur and saying

"Nupur, Embarrassed you are my first and last love Embarrassed I love you Hug" and then ... Smile
as you wish :)

P.S.- Sorry for res nd not editing
I know u'll forgive Cool Hug

I wonder how cute ur niece will be :) God bless her alwaz ! Big smile

Edited by -sam- - 22 April 2011 at 8:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmilesMou.

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
nahhh u were right sam i didn't  mind...& thank u for praising ur comment..u lazy gal...LOL
but yeah one extra part i wanna add now in my comment too-Embarrassed
I want to see Mayank falling for Nupur and saying

"Nupur, Embarrassed you are my first and last love Embarrassed I love you Hug" and then ... Smile
as you wish :)

Sajjal...give my love to ur niece..nice to read that her birthday went well!!!! & update soon !!!!!!!!!Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmiles-sam-

sariska_mnarti IF-Rockerz
sariska_mnarti
sariska_mnarti

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Amazing promo sajjal

all d best to ur niece

I'm sure d day when she calls u kuala will be d most happiest day for u

god bless her n u!!!

thousandmiles