Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayank&Nupur:Tumhe Haq hai#2 -Part 31 Pg 139 (Page 100)

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

chandra21salma009mangaloriansupriyamnfanraji02Mini4shonu631-Aiza--Aish-ramsha.aslamwilddevil2010ammuakhivalliyahcutiepie12Asmara.Nirvrithiginny09mayurg2010.Rabia.C_O_O_Lanju011mayur-ki-diwaniJaeeDevRathoreBhawna_artiMystiqueabb01daniella05kirti123luv_nishalcrazymayuriankheya-mayurDhanakZgopi06SujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92-firebird-Wings-of-Firesaduflove.mayurartiAmyArTiMayUrgreenleaf007-Samira-.SilentPrincesssumonetolubsreevijayan-Khushi---jiya----Annu4MayUr---ISakuraS-Mou.dynamic_dollFaria.-afsha--Mansi-Shafoomayurartiaffu123-PD--.Perk.-Fantasia.swati05drfizaahmed..-Ayesshhaa-.._TheJoker-Silent.Dreamerannie07Nikki_Titli

-sam- IF-Dazzler
-sam-
-sam-

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Res Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abb01

-sam- IF-Dazzler
-sam-
-sam-

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Sajjal, r u updating? Update fast please
i have very few mins left

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abb01thousandmiles

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
ResBig smile

My PM made you smile?? wow...thats greatSmile Thank God...waiting for your update...me mad at you...you dint pm me about the other FFCryCry

EDITED: Hayeeee kya update thaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Loved every bit of it...not that i dont usually love it...but today it was like...WOW...it made my heart flyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Like the way he pushed her against the door....and the way he looked into her eyes....those lines in the bouquet...

just like these beautiful i wish for you to fill your scent in every part of my life.

-mayank

Id definitely fall in love with a guy who writes such for meLOLLOL

His convo with Diya was the BEST....i loved how she gives him a push in the right direction and then the dance...and the song.....sigghhhEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And he finally signed the divorce papers....showing he is ready to move on...with her....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I totally CANT WAIT for the next part...i know i always say that...but this time i impatience level is more than everLOLLOL

Update soon okies Meethi...plz....SmileSmile and yeah CONGRATULATIONS for reaching the 100th page....hoping this thread gets completed tooBig smileBig smile

Love yaaaaaaaBig smile

Edited by AmyArTiMayUr - 11 April 2011 at 1:42pm

thousandmiles

valliyah Goldie
valliyah
valliyah

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
EDITED

Dil Khush updateEmbarrassed.................simple yet passionate.............Mayank n Diya conco was great..........every gesture of Mayank showed how much he wanted her in his life.............he conveyed her with all possible ways that he was actually SORRY for his mistake................adorable  MayuEmbarrassed.................Fabulous update.............n please wrap up word hurtsOuch................!!!

Congratulations...............its 100 pagesClap.......................!!!

@ Fari dear i reciprocate ur feelingsEmbarrassed...............feelings r mutual dear................itna mutual itna mutual itna mutual ki kya kahun BY GOD...........i feel shyEmbarrassedBlushingROFLROFL....................!!!

Edited by valiyah27 - 11 April 2011 at 1:58pm

thousandmiles

-ISakuraS- IF-Sizzlerz
-ISakuraS-
-ISakuraS-

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Congrats on 100 Pages!!!Party

Res....
Edited:

"a devil she was when she wanted to be ofcourse" – LOL I just love that!!

Opposites attract!! Big smileWinkLOL

WOW! Sudden reaction from Mayu!!Embarrassed Aww…we love that strand of hair, don't we??? And she couldn't continue her angry look…EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

"hope for something new that seemed to raise a hope in her tangled up heart also. no wonder she was mad for this man, one look into his eyes and she was already planning when they'd have their first child, typical of her." – Awww….so cute! Big smile

"just like these beautiful i wish for you to fill your scent in every part of my life.

-mayank" – how sweet!!! Day Dreaming

" Was this how he was suppose to feel, no it wasn't he himself had made it clear to nupur that he could only remain friends with her than why was he suddenly expecting alot more from her." – A nice change in Mayank….ClapBig smile

" if you save a dance for me on the floor, i might rethink that forgiving you part" – Awww….Big smileEmbarrassed

'' sometimes i think if i hadn't come back, maybe piya and mayank would still be together. i seem to be the cause of their friction'' – I really feel bad for her…but I don't know what to say abt her. Though I believe Mayank & Nupur were always meant for each other and Piya is the one who came in the middle. Big smile

''Mayank you can't live in fear. life is about taking risks, not being afraid to go after what you want'' – I totally agree with Diya!!!! ClapClapClap

'' It never is my friend. That's why it's called a risk  and about wanting her badly, you want her so much that it scares you because the truth is you took it in your stride when piya left but if nupur were ever to leave, you would break and i don't mean in the tears kind of way i mean she gives meaning to your life and you know that mayank. Your scared and if you let that fear run you that i can gaurantee one day it will come true''  - Ok, I just LOVED this line….u have a way with words!!! ClapClapClap

'' i will say good for you, but i haven't forgiven myself yet'' – awwww…..Cry

The dance was just BEAUTIFUL!!! And the kiss was just so magical!!! Day DreamingBlushing

'' i told you, i want you in my tommorrow regardless of my past '' – I'm really happy!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

"when you walked out of my life it really hurt me, but when i saw you that day on our doorsteps it was like something within me woke up...i can't explain it and i don't want to either because truly i want to feel it'' kissing her forehead he walked towards the sofa where he had placed his pillow and comforter,"  - OMG!! Beautiful Sajjal!! Seriously ur words just make me feel the emotions of the characters!! Ur writing is magical!!! ClapClap

Edited by Ishita16 - 11 April 2011 at 1:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahcutiepie12thousandmiles--jiya---.Perk.-

JaeeDevRathore Goldie
JaeeDevRathore
JaeeDevRathore

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Hey Sajjal, sorry for updating late - I totally forgot I had a reserved post here ...

Anyways, first of all, Congratulations for 100 pages in the second thread :D
And the flow of the story is beautiful ... the way you are bringing out their feelings is just perfect - you know, always somehow I tend to be partial towards Mayank in this story and try to justify his behavior and his feelings ... But this time, I felt bad for Nupur when she saw the divorce papers ... 
But in this update the way you showed them taking steps towards each other - the song was perfect and I really loved the conversation between Dia and Mayank ... And the dance was just beautiful :)

Do not think of wrapping the story before it's perfect end - you cannot so that! And you definitely succeeded in putting the sweet moments - they were like the cherry over the cake :)

Great update Sajjal :)

Edited by -jaee- - 15 April 2011 at 7:28am

--jiya--

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

JaeeDevRathorevalliyahcutiepie12DhanakZAmyArTiMayUr-Samira---jiya---ISakuraS-Faria.Fantasia.-.Perk.-_TheJoker-Silent.Dreamer

Go to top