Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: itstheclimb

when will this thread finish!πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Lets hurry it up, i want to see mayank suffer a bit😈

😲 .. why should mayank suffer? .. what did he do? .. 😑

P.S - lets finish the thread soon .. 😎
@kinza; what did he do? pshhht, he made my nupur suffer terribly!😑😑

&& yeahh lets finish it quickly!!πŸ₯³
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
have i ever written how much i love this story? well, if i havent before, i just did it now.πŸ˜ƒ( hope the thread gets finished soon)
Fantasia. thumbnail
huh? .. 😲 .. when did HE made her suffer 😑 .. she fell in love with him, then she herself sacrificed , then she came back, okay i understand she is suffering but it is not Mayank's fault!! .. he loved piya!! ... how do we expect him to forget her all of a  sudden .. if nupur loves mayank .. then mayank also LOVED piya! ..
Originally posted by: -JayaRC-

)This is very good ff

i am really enjoying reading it.
I m really loving bonding between Mayur as a frnd & as a Hubby wife too.
you write very beautifully.πŸ˜ƒ
story was going so smoothly till their honeymoonπŸ˜ƒ
you had written very beautifullyπŸ˜ƒ
i had enjoyed each every part.😳
I was so enjoying to reading that Mayank taking initial steps & Nupur was understanding that Mayank needs times & she was ready also.
but i have one complained. I m in the minority or only one who is thinking like that only.
i personally feel that there are too much 3rd angle or person for mayur love story.
1st piya to realize nupur loves mayank then dadi who got married to Mayur now this jai to realised mayank that he loves nupur.
I was so happy to read earlier part where Mayu is realising slowly.
i really loved 1st half of this 31st part but didnt liked Jai one sorry .
I personally feel that he should not interfere in their life (I know he is helping as a frnd but still). becoz to know their feelings towards each other they need 3rd person each & every time so how long their relationship gonna work.
it would be treat to watch how mayank going to realise his feelings towards nupur 😳  & her importance in his life without any1 interference.
(I didnt like jai gestureπŸ˜† sorry don't think i hate jai nope i m thankful to him but not in this chapter πŸ˜†)

Sorry if i hurt you or offended you but i really loved this ff Spcly Mayur & i really dont want third person in Mayur story . At the end of the day it is ur ff.
you might have other plan or i might be thinking some other way.

A big hug to you writting beautiful Mayur ffπŸ€—
Thanks Sanam for posting this😊.

I completely agree with You dear, there is no need for Jays interference their life was going way smoothly before he entered.

But Piya never made Nupur realize she loved Mayank, it was mayank all along.
Originally posted by: -roshnee-

have i ever written how much i love this story? well, if i havent before, i just did it now.πŸ˜ƒ( hope the thread gets finished soon)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€—
Kinzaa; What are you talking about here is this girl wearing her heart on her sleeves over and over for Mayank and all he does is break it!😑 ...&& Why can't he see that piya never really loved him she just sacraficed for nupur...but it was Nupur all along who loved mayank and should have been next to him. he deserves to be pain..thank god piya left him.
Edited by itstheclimb - 12 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Originally posted by: itstheclimb

Kinzaa; What are you talking about here is this girl wearing her heart on her sleeves over and over for Mayank and all he does is break it!😑 ...&& Why can't he see that piya never really loved him she just sacraficed for nupur...but it was Nupur all along who loved mayank and should have been next to him. he deserves to be pain..thank god piya left him.

Piay didn't love mayank .. that is a different issue .. we are talking about only mayank here .. he LOVED piya!! ..and as u said about piya .. nupur had no right to act God and decide destinies .. why did she force piya? .. piya didn't love him .. just she saw mayank loves her and she should just sacrifice blindly .. i respect that sentiment too , but then she should live with that now .. she should understand that her husband loved another woman .. the same she made sure he got married!! ..

i am not saying that nupur is not suffering .. she is .. but it is not mayank's fault .. he is suffering himself .. how do u feel that the woman u loved was forced into a marriage by ur best frnd! ..

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
Yes Okay i completely understand that to find out your marriage was a facade is painfull and it hurts alot.Nupur only did it because she saw how much mayank loved piya and how much pain it would bring to him if she didn't come into his life..now what would happen later in their marital life no one is aware of yet.

But shouldn't mayank get over that, i mean come on his and piya's picture still in their bedroom, now thats damn painful for nupur. Its like breaking her heart over and over. And hasn't nupur accepted that he loves piya she even settled for it doesn't he have a responsibility back to her.

loving someone's gonna hurt, and the sooner you let yourself feel that, the sooner you'll be able to love again

Mayank needs to get over it.
Edited by itstheclimb - 12 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great debating girls! keep it up. a few more arguments and the threads finished! would've joined if i had time!