Mayank&Nupur:Tumhe Haq hai#2 -Part 31 Pg 139 - Page 90

Posted: 12 years ago
hey my dear and one only saj🤗😆
OMG...you know this was something..i wanted to read..😍
just so dreamy...and so beautiful...just cant tell you how much happy i felt after reading this part😃...it was so beautifully written...i was totally in some other world...gosh..!! such an amazing update saj..this feels so great..😍😍😍
i am still smiling like a fool😆...but this update has took me to the dream world..will surly need some time to come back😳
and pls dont hurry...i like the way its going😛
pls continue soon

love
tasfia

sorry Sajjal for the late comment
that was so brilliant update sis
it was olso treat for us 🤗
totally beatiful somehow mayu confessed his feelings
i loved their confo for their past
mayu actions saying more then a words hun
thanks for the pm sweey
lov Samira
awesome update
luved the comfort level btw mayur... nupur never hesitate to tell him how much she luved him n also mayank never hesitate to show his feelings through his gestures
luved the possessive husband n monkey mayank...rain scene was totally mesmerizing n she finally asked him to stay...gud
luved their relation progressed slow n steady...luved it
cont soon

PROMO

''coffee, at 5 in the morning is that the new trend?'' breathing in some courage she walked over and poured herself some also and joined him. Mayank silently observed her moves, ofcourse he had come downstairs to clear his own thoughts about where they were going. His and Nupurs relation, he didn't expect it to take a drastic turn as this.

''yes, i called the guiness people and they said they might even give me a spot in their book'' amusement was the only way he could get rid of his thoughts and not explode of on nupur.

''did i interupt something?''

''not really, just a man having coffee!''

''are you sure, you seem confused and your eyes are so intense, i have feeling you were thinking''

a glint arose in his eyes and he looked towards nupur'' about ??''

she walked around the counter and smiled, '' hmm i don't know, maybe how we are moving too fast and you don't think this relationship could work''

''i didn't say that''

''but you were thinking it'? weren't you'' at the thought of being caught of his horrendous thoughts mayank braced himself for the worst, '' well all i can say is, if you really don't trust us, me and you than i can't do anything it''

''its not about the trust nupur''

''than what is it about?''

Mayank closed his eyes and breathed in a sigh, '' its about us and our friendship and our relations, what if we don't work out''

''well for one thing for us to actually work, you would have to give it chance, but i doubt your ready for that''

''Nupur'--''

''What mayank, i'm just saying the truth, and careful sharma you broke my heart once, if you even think about doing it again, i don't know what step i might take''

mayank stood up and gripped her wrist, '' didn't  i make it clear, i want you, and only you''

Nupur looked into his eyes and split into laughter that was filled with sarcasm, '' oh, so you want me, but you just can't love me! right?''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
will update on the weekend so thought to give you a preview.

Hope you like it. I have trying to keep mayanks feeling inside for the longest time, but i think its time we give him a poke😆

res

EDITED:

OK fine!! now if nupur had been in front of me i would have ..urghhh..i don't know what!!..

when the hell did he broke your heart??..It's you who started claiming to be the ultimate happiness giver, and then made way for sacrifices and then ended up being hurt!! He loved that girl!!, it's high time u understand that it's not only you on earth who loves..Mayank also LOVED piya!

urghhh!! NUPUR!!

anyways princess i hope u don't mind my blabbering, it is just i am too attached with the story 😳.

lovely writing!.
Love u!

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
what a promo yaar????
sajjal dear/...poke that mayank as soon as possible...
arrrggghhh!!! Sajjal how could you?? I thought it was an update, I was so happy... now I have to wait till weekend😒 after this super-interesting promo...

~jiya~ 
PHEW... commenting after ages
anyways coming to the promo
it was great 
I can't say anything right now about their behavior...Will comment after reading update.

Really Nice Promo..waiting For the Update
interesting. what do they mean by too fast? is something romantic gonna happen in next update?
will be waiting.