Mayank&Nupur:Tumhe Haq hai#2 -Part 31 Pg 139 - Page 86

Posted: 12 years ago
amazing n awesome update!!
plzzz continue soon
thanks 4 the pm
ausum update sajjal...
now it seems that everything is cuming back on the track...
waiting fr next update...
update soon...
and thnx fr d pm...

khushi...
mindblowing update sajjal...😊
sajjal di🤗 ...that was just lovely!😍!... really a beautiful part! ...m loving the way mayank is actually trying to move on...n nupur...awww ever so selfless!! ...his surprise, their tiny momnts of togtherness...make it evn more awesome to read😳..!!

i just loved the whole update! finally they r moving towards their happiness!!
di u wer evr so awesome...n the way u write...man...so captivating!!

n plz dnt b sorry...!tc!🤗 keep smiling:)
got my mayr back 
my naughty n tantarum queen :P 
lov ed the part 
hope they'll be one soon :)
mayank will soon realise his love fr nupur 
Aww!! wat i can say.. is it was REALLY "Mindblowing" update.. luv daway dey r moving in life..specially nup.. evn mayu too.. specially i luv hw mayyu did 4 nupz 2 make her all hapy.. i hop evrything fine between dem soon.. beautifully u describe each n evry scene... 
n wat i most lik is it was totally mayurish update...😛...hop it continues..2 be..
Waiting eagerly 4 ur next update...

--Summi--
beautiful update
luved the way he surprised her n done everything according to her taste...and he kept everything in his mind
the room decorations, their wedding pic, the dinner  were sooo sweet gestures from him...n she was ready to give him her life to wait fr him
the last part was superb...
Edited by love.mayurarti - 12 years ago
Hey Sajjal
I am sure we would love to have the next thread
I am so in love with FF that cant explain 

At last life is turning for Mayank and nupur in right direction
it sounds nice 

Aruna 

Chapter 29b

'' mayank can you pass my clothes, i laid them out on the bed'' Nupur yelled from the bathroom loud enough for mayank to hear, but he was busy going through the map directions that he did'n't pay any heed to her voice.

''MAYANKKK'' when she screamed than only he heard, placing the map on the table he headed towards the bathroom door, '' whats wrong nupur??''

''mayank my clothes on the bed, hang them on the door, i forgot too'' Mayank shook his head and walked to the bed, grabbing the clothes he hung them on the door.

''are you wearing this?'' mayank asked intrigued by seeing the short summer dress she had chosen to wear, '' nupur you can't wear this'' his voice held sterness which ofcourse was not overlooked by nupur.

''why? i like the dress.'' nupur whined from behind the door and felt helpless standing in the washroom wrapped in a towel, '' mayank i want to wear the dress''

''NO ways, did you see how short this dress is nupur!'' hanging the dress he looked at it again once again, and heaved a sigh, '' i'm choosing a nice and sweet dress for you, because you are not wearing this''

'''mayank, i want that dress not some other one'' nupur screamed and mayank grinned because he could sense from her voice she was highly irratated now.

''you can't have that dress'' his tone held a challange and nupur knew too well to take the bate because she knew what he was trying to do. Whilst mayank started to shuffle around in her closet and picked out a simple red churidaar.

''see the dress i hung on the door, thats what you should wear, not that stupid short dress''

''well its better than this stupid churidaar'' nupur growled looking at the churidaar up and down, '' its so boring''

''no its so you, wear it, You'll look very pretty''

'''how can you be so sure?''

''because red always looks good on your nupur''

''and you know because?''

Nupur came out dressed in the churidaar he had chosen for her, and mayank was stunned no rather he was content, now that was his nupur the short tempered yet sweet girl looking amazing.

He cocked his head and smiled, slowly walking towards while she stood in here place not saying anything it was like his gaze had frozen her there, just fiddling around with her duppatta,'' i know because, the first time you wore red, i thought i had died just for a second''

Nupur raised her brows when mayank closed in the distance between, stepping back she found the wall, leaning against it her breathing fluttered and mayank gazed directly into her eyes, '' and now i think i just died again for a second'' moving his hand up her arms, mayank slid off the dupatta, shocking nupur. But what he did next defintely suprised her, he unfolded the dupatta and placed it on her head caressingly, '' there'' pausing he placed a hand on his heart, '' nupur i think i just died again''

Nupur placed her hand on his lips, '' don't ever say that mayank'' her voice held a  fear that sprang out when she looked towards him.

''than don't wear red nupur'' he grinned but soon all became despair when he saw nupur head towards the washroom to change, '' aree, nupur i was just joking''

''never joke about that mayank, because now i'm connected to you. And before saying such things just remember if mayank dies for a second than so does nupur because she is nothing without him.''

''nupur --''

''Mayank you know i remember when i was little mom use to tell me this story about this princess who was all alone and one day this prince came and rescued her from the big bad world. Thats how i had imagined my life to be, but thats not what happened. You walked right in with those big nerdy glasses you use to wear back than and it was like you were after my heart. You might have not known but i could feel it and that was it, my whole world became revolved around you and it does still. And if your not in this world than i'm not either. Always remember nupur exists because of mayank.

Mayank was suprised by her words and watching her walk out of the room, he stayed rooted in his place with her words ringing in his ears over and over. the vunerability they held within them, it touched his heart and how her eyes pleaded him, it had his heart melting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
'' Mayank the monkey'' nupur giggled pointing towards the monkey who was hanging around on the branch and starring right back at her.

''you think that monkey looks like me?''

''no i think that you are that monkey'' nupur threw in a banana and laughed watching the expressions on mayanks face change rapidly as he came to realize what she had meant to say.

''aren't you just a burst of sunshine''

''and you are a firecracker, who is ready to explode anytime''

''Nupur''

'Mayank'' Nupur said imitating his tone, but split into laughter when the monkey she had named mayank turned around also hearing his name being called out, '' see i told you, thats a mayank right there''

''yea thats a mayank, you really know how to pick them don't you''

''well i picked you didn't i?''

They both started to walk away from the monkey's cage and went on to the next speice of animal that was waiting for them. Nupur had always been fond of zoo's since childhood because her mom would always bring her here and teach her about the different animals and about their natures, strange now that she thought about it. her mother had taught her about animal behaviours but what about human's who were far more complex than any animal she knew.

'' why didn't you stay nupur?'' Nupur raised her brows at his question walking side by side, '' at the air port 3 years ago''

'''why are we talking about three years ago?''

''because i need to know nupur''

''know what?'' stopping she looked at the peacock as it flared its beautiful feather, she always wondered how could some creatures be so beautiful.

''i need to know, because when you left it was like a part of me left with you''

''if i had stayed it wouldn't have changed anything mayank. And i didn't want to be the wall that stood between you and your love''
'
''you were never the wall nupur''

''i wish i could believe you but i know when i'm not wanted''

''so you decided to pack and leave without even a proper goodbye or so?''

''i said goodbye to you twice, what more did you want mayank''

She stopped and turned to face him'' i saw how you looked at piya, i wanted to be that look in your eyes but i could never become it and i knew if i stayed it would have only  hurt more mayank' pausing she looked at mayank, '' and you never asked me to stay''

''i did''

Nupur turned around and pulled her long silky hair to her side as they were getting tangled with the wind, '' you did but not the way i wanted you too. but whats the point of going over the past now mayank''

''i want to be with you nupur, i want to be without whereever you go and whereever you are''

'' well than your lucky because i want to be whereever you are'' slowly she glided her hand into his and smiled, '' i never had second thoughts mayank, it was always you and will always be you.when i was afraid of everything, i was never afraid to love you''

Mayank and Nupur walked around the zoo in silence holding onto to each others hand as if trying to convey their own feelings through the warmth and sterness of the hold. It wasn't the only thing they were trying to do, they were also trying to understand their phase of their relationship where they could talk, talk about all.

After an exhausting walk through the whole zoo, nupur was tired and holding onto mayanks arm while he held on to her also and walked her to their car. he was trying to configure his own feelings, with everything out on the table it was defintely fearful to look at everything and find out it was his. It was a scary feeling to get back into the ring afraid you might me knocked out again.

When the rain splattered on them from the skies above, it brought the life back to nupur and she sprung away from mayank in joy extending her arms, '' mayank its raining''

tugging at her arm, '' i know lets get to the car before we get wet''

Nupur pulled away and spun around in glee letting the raindrops hit her face, mayank starred at her watching her smile and laugh like a little kid in the rain. How much he had missed her laughter and the way it sounded when it reached his ears, it was all music.

''nupur if you get sick, i'm leaving you here and going home'' mayank warned walking towards her, but nupur ran away and stuck her tongue out at him,

''first catch me and than we will talk about going home sharma''

Mayank lost his breath when he saw just how breathtaking she looked, drenched in the rain from head to toe with her red hot churidaar sticking to her like a second skin, it defintely aroused a few nerves that had decayed when she left him.

Nupur felt his strong gaze on her and suddenly became very concious surrounding herself with her arms looking down, she shivered.

Mayank took off his jacket and walked forward, '' i see someone is getting the shivers?'' bringing around the jacket he covered her with it, leaning forward he placed a steady but warm kiss on her forehead and left his lips lingering there for a moment or two before moving back. He didn't need to say anything, his actions and his eyes said mostly everything she wanted to know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sneezing into the cleanex, nupur walked out of the washroom dressed in her warm night clothes, Mayank starred at her and forward the medicine, '' here take this, you'll feel better''

''i hate medicine'' she twitched her lips and looked away disgusted, '' mayank i'm fi --''
pausing she sneezed loudly and cursed herself for thinking playing in the rain was a good idea at night time.

''yes i can see how much fine you are, now be a good girl and drink this nupur'' starring at her , '' or i'll force you to drink it'' nupur knew he meant what he said, so deciding not to gamble her chances she gave in.

''fine give it to me'' making a sulking face, she drank a bit and closed her eyes, '' its tastes yuckk''

''yuuckk?'' laughing mayank guided nupur into the bed and secured the comforter around her before turning around to leave, but before he could nupur caught his wrist, '' whats wrong?''

biting her lip, '' nothing'' she took her hand off his wrist and looked away when he started to take out his comforter and place it on the couch.

when he turned off the lights, nupur knew she wanted him him here, on the bed beside her. But she felt weird asking him to come on the bed, when they both had mutually agreed sleeping on the same bed was not the best idea.

after a few minutes, Nupur whined, '' mayank are you awake?''when she heard nothing she sat up, '' mayank i feel coldd''

Mayank walked over to the bed in the dark with the comforter in his hand, '' here you can have this, i'll sleep without it''

mayank spread it out on her and motioned her to lie down, '' no mayank i still feel cold'' she held on to his hand and motioned him to sit down on the bed. When he did, nupur moved closer, and looked at him, '' stay'' pausing she looked down, '' here with me''

without saying another word, mayank slid into the bed beside her and nupur cuddled into his arms and closed her eyes smiling. His warm breath on her shoulders, and his strong arms wrapped around her protectively, what could be more perfect than this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had the full day off today so i wrote this update as a treat for myself because i love to write this story, its all there in my head just needs to penned down on paper. I have even thought of the perfect end to it.

Anyway i hope you like. And i know its going very slow and steady but i like it this.

any suggestions you might have, you can tell me, i will try my best to meet your demands.

Do comment as i love to read them.

Enjoy.
Edited by -Sajjal- - 12 years ago
res! another update? or promo? either way, I'm loving it!!🥳Edited by Ishita16 - 12 years ago