nice update sajjal....

thanku.
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Shafoo

tht was sooooooooo nice part

thank you and glad yuo liked the part.
Originally posted by: nightdreamer_mn

Wonderful update sajjal loved it....eagerly waiting 4 next update....intresting one...๐Ÿ‘

...hmm, if it was wonderful enough to get a clap than i'm honoured. thank you hun.
Chapter 29

''really than i think your misreading them because '' pausing she pushed him away slightly and turned around, '' your not forgiven at all sharma''

before mayank could say anything more, the knock on the door interupted their lovely chat, where as mayank was a little irrated, nupur was pleased. She wasn't going to let him in this easily, it would take alot more than a dress that she ofcourse loved and a simple note saying i'm sorry to garner her forgiveness.

''let me check who it is'' nupur smirked and walked by brushing her hand by his on purpose, a devil she was when she wanted to be ofcourse. it had come as a suprise to everyone during college when she was seen walking around with the boring, studious mayank sharma who liked or more so prefered less excitement in his life, while nupur shastri was a bursting fire cracker ready to explode at any given moment when given the light to.

Mayank who caught on with her ploy, caught her wrist and pushed her back to the door suprsing every last nerve of hers, '' mayank ---''

''now you listen to me, Mrs Sharma i know i have made a big mistake but '' his words struck in his throats when he saw a strand of her hair causing her irratation, he slid his hand up to it and pushed it behind her ear slowly enough for nupur to feel all flustered and out of her own skin. If he only had not done that, than she could have continued on with her angry and not so forgiving look she was going for until she finally decided to let him off the hook.

Nupur raised her eyes to meet his and looked within the depths of them, for the first time she saw something different not the same hallow vibe she felt whenever she happened to look within them but today there was a hope..hope for something new that seemed to raise a hope in her tangled up heart also. no wonder she was mad for this man, one look into his eyes and she was already planning when they'd have their first child, typical of her. but it seemed as if luck seemed to be favoring her side today for some reason, ofcourse she was gracious about it but it was odd too. The door was again cluttered with a heavy pounding on it.

Nupur grinned when mayank let down his arms slides that had barracated her but now she was free to go, but oddly she was sad. The closeness she had just felt moments ago, she was reminded again of how much she wanted that, needed that.

'' go on open it, i know you want to get out of here'' the gloominess of his voice brought her down along with it.

Mayank turned around and headed for the washroom while Nupur spun around blocking all the emotions that seemed to be surging through her and plunged open the door hoping to find diya there but there was no one there. She was about to close the door but her eyes caught a beautiful bouquet of roses lying on the ground at the same level of her feet. Her first instinct told her someone had left them there but she bent down and picked them up stunned to see her name on the card that was attached to the roses.

she instinctively smelled them first and found them to be refreshing after smelling the surreal scent the roses brought along with them, after alot of admiring and foolish grinnings, she pulled the note and filled it open,

just like these beautiful roses i wish for you to fill your scent in every part of my life.

-mayank

a smile flashed on Nupur's face, bringing the roses closer to herself she tugged at one to loosen it, pulling it out from rest she gathered a piece of paper and pen, sitting down on the chair, she scribbled on a few words and placed the lone rose upon it and left room with a beautiful smile adorning her face.

When mayank came out of the washroom, as he had expected she was gone, so much for that sorry he was planning. Shaking his head he whithered through to the door feeling very out of place, a part of him had felt she would have stayed when their eyes had met for a bare moment before he pulled into the washroom but no here she was gone without a care in the world. Was this how he was suppose to feel, no it wasn't he himself had made it clear to nupur that he could only remain friends with her than why was he suddenly expecting alot more from her.

shrugging his shoulders, he moved forward to open the door but the lone rose on the table caught his eyes, so she had gotten the roses he had sent for her and still chose to leave? But she was right in his place, his mistake was big, and one that would not be forgiven until he himself set it right.

walking to the table, he ran his hand over the rose and picked it up along with the note nupur had managed to write before hurrying out.

if you save a dance for me on the floor, i might rethink that forgiving you part
                                                          -nupur

Mayank smiled and looked at the rose, imagining nupur to the rose and being that close to him, gave him the thrills but some how his heart leapt out at the fact she didn't forget him, even though he thought so.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
''and than what happened?''  diya asked excitedly holding onto nupurs hand, but when nupur frown she felt her heart drown along with it also.

''nothing, there was a knock on the door and he let me go...''

''thats it?''

Nupur nodded narrowing her eyes at the entrance waiting for mayank, but he still hadn't come in yet , '' what else were we suppose to do?''

''i don't know, maybe something more romantic, but tucking hair behind your ear seems far more than enough for you'' diya exclaimed holding her flute of wine in her hand and sipping from it.

Nupur smiled, if only diya knew how much that little sincere gesture had meant for nupur. 

''nupur...'' the shaking brought nupur out of her thoughts and she looked at diya raising her brow, '' does he talk about her?''

''her? who?''

''i mean piya, does mayank talk alot about her'' nupur looked down at her own wine glass that stayed untouched now suddenly she had the urge to gulp it all down ,

''occasionally --- i mean its not like he rants on about how good she was and what not but he does sometimes spill when we fight about the fact that she was his first love''

''all bull -- '' nupur looked at diya , '' what come on nupur, you and mayank were always meant for each other before that piya came between''

''piya never came in between, it was me diya!'' pausing she finally decided to take a sip of that wine to calm her nerves, '' sometimes i think if i hadn't come back, maybe piya and mayank would still be together. i seem to be the cause of their friction''

diya smiled, '' honey if there was any friction between them its because of them, not you okay. and anyway piya didn't deserve mayank. that two faced lying b --'before diya could spill out all her entrapped anger, yash stopped by the table and put a pause on her anger.

''hi beautiful'' he said kissing nupurs hand like a gentleman '' so wheres mayank?'' he asked looking around. Nupur shrugged but she knew he was still in that suite sulking about the fact that she had left him without even hearing what he had to say.

''so want to dance'' yash extended his hand out waiting for nupur to accept but she thought he was asking diya so she ignored him, '' come on i'm not that bad looking''

'' oh you mean me?'' nupur giggled and slid her hand into his, '' it would be my pleasure, diya you don't ''

before she could complete her sentence diya pushed to the dance floor and resumed to sipping her wine in a cordial manner. When she was just about done with the drink, mayank joined her on the table keeping an eye on the dancing couple on the floor, she looked so happy he thought and turned his attention towards a little buzzed out diya.

''so i see prince charming finally decided to make his entrance?'' she said sarcastically.

'' i got held up somewhere'' mayank replied adjusting his jacket and pouring himself a glass of wine, '' so i see someone is very happy'' he was hinting towards nupur who spun around graciously in the arms of yash whom mayank envied at this moment.

''Yes she is, do you intend to ruin it?'' the possesiveness in diyas voice told him, she knew the truth, '' look mayank ---''

''No, diya i don't intend to hurt my wife, who was also at one time the only girl in my life. so you see i don't intend to hurt her, but sometimes it just happens on its on''

Diya twitched at his words, '' than stop if from happening, mayank you have this insanely wonderful girl crazy about you and here you are still hung over miss, i'm perfect''

diyas words ofcourse stung him but he didn't mind them knowing she was only looking out for nupur, '' im trying, but its hard and scary getting back in the ring with the one who knocked you out of it in the first place''

''Mayank you can't live in fear. life is about taking risks, not being afraid to go after what you want'' diya said looking at yash in awe, mayank smiled at her. he in a million years would have never imagined diya settling for a calm and rustic guy but it happened and so did him and nupur, why was he running away from it. 

'' I'm just not sure if this is the right time or if i want her badly enough''
diya patted his shoulder lightly and smiled '' It never is my friend. That's why it's called a risk  and about wanting her badly, you want her so much that it scares you because the truth is you took it in your stride when piya left but if nupur were ever to leave, you would break and i don't mean in the tears kind of way i mean she gives meaning to your life and you know that mayank. Your scared and if you let that fear run you that i can gaurantee one day it will come true''

''how did you get to be so philosophical'' diya grinned and looked at him stealing glances at nupur.

''make her yours before she realizes what she was looking for was never here because by than it'll be too late for the both of you'' looking at diya he leaned in and kissed her cheek, '' what did i ever do to get a friend like you?''

'' i don't like to brag but --''

''than don't'' mayank filled for her and split into laughter, '' i think i'm going to try and steal a dance with my wife, i have waited long enough'' diya nodded and watched him go to the dance floor and intervene yash and nupur. At first yash pretened to be hurt but than he glided mayanks hand into nupurs and left them alone.

''Don't look at me like that'' nupur grinned and looked down watching his hands slide onto her waist and pull her towards himself. She was barely touching him but still she could feel her heart beat increasing and her pulse thickening as the moments went by. 

''like what'' mayank asked looking into her eyes.

''like, you know whats going in my head'' nupur warned him and smoothly glided across the floor in his arms matching her stride to his.

''what if i do?''

nupur contemplated and looked at him, '' if your a mind reader than great but if not, that i'm sorry to say that you have no idea what i'm thinking''

'''really'' mayank closed in barely a few inches away from her face watching her flush in embrassement, '' i bet your thinking, sharma i will not forgive you so easily''

breaking away from the gaze she looked at him confused, 'and what if i say i have already forgiven you?''

Mayank pushed her out and looked at her for a moment and pulled her back into his arms again with her back sticking to his chest, '' i will say good for you, but i haven't forgiven myself yet''

''mayank?'' nupur questioned him but was silenced when the music turned on, '' later'' mayank whispered and twirled her onto the dance floor.

I don't want this moment to ever end
Where everythings nothing without you
I'll wait here forever just to, to see you smile
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you

Through it all, I made my mistakes
I stumble and fall, but I mean these words

They both let the music stir them away into their magical world, where they were both madly in love with each other. When mayank tugged she she arched in a fluid movement and let him sway her all over the floor, her silky dress ruffling him and mesmerized the the little glint of her eyes both led through the dance floor lost in each others eyes.

Through it all, I made my mistakes
I stumble and fall, but I mean these words

I want you to know
With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul
I'll hold on to this moment you know, 'cause I'd bleed my heart out to show
And I won't let go

Thoughts read unspoken, forever in doubt
Pieces of memories fall to the ground
I know what I didn't have so, I won't let this go
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you

Mayank spun her around and she casually placed her hands around his neck and closed in rest her head on his chest and snuggling close by him.

All the streets where I walked alone, with nowhere to go
I've come to an end

I want you to know
And I won't let go

In front of your eyes, it falls from the skies
When you don't know what you're looking to find
In front of your eyes, it falls from the skies
When you just never know what you will find (what you will find)

She looked up and kept in contact with his deep brown eyes trying to convey her affection through them and playing around with him with that slight grin on her tip of her lips. The touch her hands entwined around him ghosted him and they danced back and forth living in this moment and not thinking about anything other than the fact that they were with each other.

I don't want this moment to ever end
Where everythings nothing without you

I want you to know
And I won't let go (I want you to know)
And I won't let go 

Nupur smiled again as he released her waist and she slid down to the floor still looking into his eyes, he didn't know what made him do it, but he leapt in slowly and placed his lips on her soft lush cheeks and kept them there for a moment or so, feeling quite vunerable when he had to pull back. Nupur blushed and hid herself in his chest and hugged him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''whats this mayank '' when she saw him pull out an envelop all the colour in her cheeks drained and she looked at him confused trying to make sense of it all.

''just open it'' he placed a hand on her shoulder, '' i don't want you to forgive me because you feel you have too rather because you want to nupur''

Nupur conciously tore open the package and pulled out some papers, she looked at him with tears in her eyes , '' you --''

Mayank nodded and wiped her tears, '' i told you, i want you in my tommorrow regardless of my past ''

''but mayank you didn't have to ''

''i wanted too'' the papers fell out of her hand and she looked at him with a smile, '' sharma how did you get to be so slick''

mayank pulled her in and looked into her eyes, '' when you walked out of my life it really hurt me, but when i saw you that day on our doorsteps it was like something within me woke up...i can't explain it and i don't want to either because truly i want to feel it'' kissing her forehead he walked towards the sofa where he had placed his pillow and comforter,

whilst nupur bent down and picked up the papers looking over them again, they were divorce papers, and he had finally signed them. He had learnt to let go abit..and this was far more than enough for her. She slid into the bed and fell a sleep without any hesitation.

-----------------------------------------------------------

the song i have used in this update is by Sum41

I hope you like the part. And i have reached a 100 pages, hmm maybe i should wrap this story up now!๐Ÿ˜† gosh running longer than i expected.

Anyway i really tried to fill the update with sweet moments so i hope you like it.
Do leave your precious comments as i  love to read them always.

this update is dedicated to all my readers and friends for always being there, you guys are truly miracles in my life.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sajjal.
Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
-sam- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sajjal, r u updating? Update fast please
i have very few mins left
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res๐Ÿ˜ƒ

My PM made you smile?? wow...thats great๐Ÿ˜Š Thank God...waiting for your update...me mad at you...you dint pm me about the other FF๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

EDITED: Hayeeee kya update tha๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Loved every bit of it...not that i dont usually love it...but today it was like...WOW...it made my heart fly๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Like the way he pushed her against the door....and the way he looked into her eyes....those lines in the bouquet...

just like these beautiful i wish for you to fill your scent in every part of my life.

-mayank

Id definitely fall in love with a guy who writes such for me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

His convo with Diya was the BEST....i loved how she gives him a push in the right direction and then the dance...and the song.....sigghhh๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And he finally signed the divorce papers....showing he is ready to move on...with her....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I totally CANT WAIT for the next part...i know i always say that...but this time i impatience level is more than ever๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Update soon okies Meethi...plz....๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š and yeah CONGRATULATIONS for reaching the 100th page....hoping this thread gets completed too๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love yaaaaaaa๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by AmyArTiMayUr - 13 years ago
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
EDITED

Dil Khush update๐Ÿ˜ณ.................simple yet passionate.............Mayank n Diya conco was great..........every gesture of Mayank showed how much he wanted her in his life.............he conveyed her with all possible ways that he was actually SORRY for his mistake................adorable  Mayu๐Ÿ˜ณ.................Fabulous update.............n please wrap up word hurts................!!!

Congratulations...............its 100 pages๐Ÿ‘.......................!!!

@ Fari dear i reciprocate ur feelings๐Ÿ˜ณ...............feelings r mutual dear................itna mutual itna mutual itna mutual ki kya kahun BY GOD...........i feel shy๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ....................!!!
Edited by valiyah27 - 13 years ago
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on 100 Pages!!!๐Ÿฅณ

Res....
Edited:

"a devil she was when she wanted to be ofcourse" โ€“ LOL I just love that!!

Opposites attract!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

WOW! Sudden reaction from Mayu!!๐Ÿ˜ณ Awwโ€ฆwe love that strand of hair, don't we??? And she couldn't continue her angry lookโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

"hope for something new that seemed to raise a hope in her tangled up heart also. no wonder she was mad for this man, one look into his eyes and she was already planning when they'd have their first child, typical of her." โ€“ Awwwโ€ฆ.so cute! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"just like these beautiful i wish for you to fill your scent in every part of my life.

-mayank" โ€“ how sweet!!! ๐Ÿ˜

" Was this how he was suppose to feel, no it wasn't he himself had made it clear to nupur that he could only remain friends with her than why was he suddenly expecting alot more from her." โ€“ A nice change in Mayankโ€ฆ.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

" if you save a dance for me on the floor, i might rethink that forgiving you part" โ€“ Awwwโ€ฆ.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

'' sometimes i think if i hadn't come back, maybe piya and mayank would still be together. i seem to be the cause of their friction'' โ€“ I really feel bad for herโ€ฆbut I don't know what to say abt her. Though I believe Mayank & Nupur were always meant for each other and Piya is the one who came in the middle. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

''Mayank you can't live in fear. life is about taking risks, not being afraid to go after what you want'' โ€“ I totally agree with Diya!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

'' It never is my friend. That's why it's called a risk  and about wanting her badly, you want her so much that it scares you because the truth is you took it in your stride when piya left but if nupur were ever to leave, you would break and i don't mean in the tears kind of way i mean she gives meaning to your life and you know that mayank. Your scared and if you let that fear run you that i can gaurantee one day it will come true''  - Ok, I just LOVED this lineโ€ฆ.u have a way with words!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

'' i will say good for you, but i haven't forgiven myself yet'' โ€“ awwwwโ€ฆ..๐Ÿ˜ญ

The dance was just BEAUTIFUL!!! And the kiss was just so magical!!! ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ

'' i told you, i want you in my tommorrow regardless of my past '' โ€“ I'm really happy!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"when you walked out of my life it really hurt me, but when i saw you that day on our doorsteps it was like something within me woke up...i can't explain it and i don't want to either because truly i want to feel it'' kissing her forehead he walked towards the sofa where he had placed his pillow and comforter,"  - OMG!! Beautiful Sajjal!! Seriously ur words just make me feel the emotions of the characters!! Ur writing is magical!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Ishita16 - 13 years ago
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Sajjal, sorry for updating late - I totally forgot I had a reserved post here ...

Anyways, first of all, Congratulations for 100 pages in the second thread :D
And the flow of the story is beautiful ... the way you are bringing out their feelings is just perfect - you know, always somehow I tend to be partial towards Mayank in this story and try to justify his behavior and his feelings ... But this time, I felt bad for Nupur when she saw the divorce papers ... 
But in this update the way you showed them taking steps towards each other - the song was perfect and I really loved the conversation between Dia and Mayank ... And the dance was just beautiful :)

Do not think of wrapping the story before it's perfect end - you cannot so that! And you definitely succeeded in putting the sweet moments - they were like the cherry over the cake :)

Great update Sajjal :)
Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago
what if  i'm just updating a promo! or a note...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
btw, thank you guys!๐Ÿค— its all due to you all i have reached here.