Mayank&Nupur:Tumhe Haq hai#2 -Part 31 Pg 139 - Page 71

Posted: 13 years ago
nice updt
hope the love track stars soon
Amber!! Im so sorry I havent been commenting..but Im hooked to the story..I love the way their story is progressing..Especially in this chapter..smile never left my lips :p

Mayank is so cute!! and the dress sounds wow!! :D Cant wait for the ball!!

And sweetheart..I hope everything is okay with you..:) Plz do PM me anytime..okay..im always there :)

TC!!

Thank You all, and Ishi a special thank you for unreserving all ur comments!😳😆
Edited my post....pg 93😃

Hope you doing okay and update soonnnnnnn😃😃

Love ya endless🤗
awesome one sajjal........😊
it was good....
happy that they are moving on.....😳😳
do continue sooon.......
wow
aussum update
loved it
continue soon
Originally posted by -Mehak

ress

EDITED:

as always a beautiful update filled with emotions and pain, hope and love. I enjoyed every bit of it, the explanation of feelings and the beautiful conversation between yash and mayank. Every thing was just perfect and yes it made me smile, and the end made me smile wider. 😳 lovely. cont. soon. 🤗

and about ur note..just a tiight hug 🤗..look forward to your future princess...God is Just and Granting! love u!
Thank you Cinderella, if it made you smile than thats enough for me :D because all i wanted was to make my reader smile through it after alot of tearful updates. And i'm looking towards the future but sometimes that big unknown tommorrow and all the tommorrows to come can be scary. love you loads also🤗
Originally posted by valiyah27

res

Edited

An update with so many emotions..............pain.....love.......longing....fear.......anguish.........guilt.........excitement........urge all at a time..................superb update👏....................n u being u just as  smile crept on to appear YOU STOPPED😳..................do cont soonnnnnnnn PLEASE........................!!!
And abt ur note................don't be sad as their is lot more to be happy.................n why fear tomorrow when can enjoy today n make it beautiful with lots of smiling moments n remembering which can bring a beautiful smile tomorrow.................so stay happy coz ur Nano is HAPPY too..........................!!!
hey valiya thank you soo much and i had to stop if i told the whole story in one update than who would say update soon😉😆 . I'm not sad anymore really, i think it was a phase that i have gotten over now...or atleast i have ..and yea my nano was so happy she distrubed sweets to entire neighbourhood just imagine her happiness😆.

thank you.
Originally posted by Ishita16

res 😊
Edited:

Chapter 28

- U know though I feel sorry for him, I just can't accept that he didn't sign the divorce papers. Yes, I understand his point and I sympathesize with him but he is not being fair to Nupur at all'

-"He was like this prick inside her, neither could she pull him or leave him there both brought immense pain" Aww'poor Nupur. Nice line!!

-"now that she felt that she had to share the only person she loved her entire life it made her all the more stubborn and refuse to believe what he had been trying to tell her." ' it's nice to see how much he knows her and I totally understand Nupur's personality'she is possessive of her loved ones. I'm really happy that he decided to leave no space for Piya in his future'good sign that he is trying hard to move on.

-" Ever since mayank had come to know nupur shastri, ' his bestfriend nupur shastri." ' I loved all of this'shows how much he loves her as a friend and how much she means to him.

-Mayank's convo with Yash was nice and I so agree with Yash, "When it comes to the man they love they can hang around till death but when it comes to sharing him with another woman, at one point or another they will walk away. no one can stand around and watch the one they love dream about another woman thats worse than death! thats like having your heart be wrenched out from under you'' ...Beautiful line!!!

-''cause the only thing harder is being alone'' ' lol, so true!!

-Mayank's not was so sweet!! I'm glad she decided to wear it.. And Mayank's reaction 'so cute. 😍

-" pulling her towards him. Nupur crashed into his chest and felt alittle tingle inside herself as he placed his hand on her cheeks, 'your eyes are telling me otherwise mrs sharma.'' ' beautiful ending!!!😍😳

Now, can't wait for the next part.!

🤗don't worry hun, everything will be fine! 🤗May God bless u with all the happiness! 🤗

Ishii, finally u edited all ur comments, though u didn't have to but its nice that you did!😳 i agree he is not being fair to nupur but his reason are justified, when you love someone you want to hold on as tightly as you can. but i'm sure soon he will make nupur really happy. I hope everything will be fine, i'm not sure but everyones trust and love is making me surer of my tommorrow. good luck for your exams. wish you the best. love youu.
Originally posted by -Faria-

Edit

Heyyyyyyyyyyy Sajju
awwwwwwwww after long time i got an update where Nups was not crying
hmmmmmmmm i can understand- mayu wants to forget piya and accept nups -though its really very difficult to forgt first love but  he is trying to do  it frm heart......
and i really loved it.....................
Loved the convo b/w yash and mayank
loved the way he is trying to make her happyyyyyyyyy.............
after longggggggggggggggg time this update give me some peace-------
thank u sajju- it was one of the mist beautiful parts of this ff
Loved each n every bit of it.................
U r superbbbbbbbbb........
Keep it up
Take Care

Note: Dont be sad dear
Everything will be fine
Almighty ALLAH is alwz with us
and we r blessed by HIM
so be happy - enjoy ur todayyyyy

fari, i fulfilled ur wish of seeing nupur not cryiing...i think that made me day!..so happy you liked the update, knowing it made you smile is more than enough for me. And inshallah everything will be fine and yes i do trust the one above but sometimes even the stronggest of faith can shake. glad you liked the update. will cont soon. take care dear.