Mayank&Nupur:Tumhe Haq hai#2 -Part 31 Pg 139 - Page 67

Posted: 13 years ago
Do update soon........................!!!
Originally posted by princez_94

A very nice update... Ir' good to see their getting back together, and accpepting the relationship... And they go the falls, u described it very beautifully i picturisize it... And then comes the Pani puri stall... Mayank really resembled Diya in this situation... πŸ˜† funny scene...

Everything was going so smooth and then bang! comes the  interestign part...I though they were having a fight about why Mayank didn't take to the long drive, but this was worse... He didn't divorce her... 😲 as shocking it seems like, i don't feel affected by it.. becaus emaybe fysiclally he may not have divorced her but sshe's physically out of his mind and heart... The one he cares for now is Nupur he's learning to accept the relationship... But Nupur state just ruined everything...Sajjal is it necessary toh make ur readers cry in every update? πŸ€”

But this was a very different but awesome update... I think now the relation or the way they look at eahc other will  change a bit? or no? πŸ˜› It will at least change them in oene way or the other...!

It was a bit short, you usually write long ones... But the end of the part was perfect, if it had been any scene afte that it woudl look inaporiate...

But amazing part, even though it was a sad one i'm smiling... Finally Mayank is moving on, not jsut saying but doing... 😳

-Laiba
Sorry to say but ur signature is not so happening................u refer Team India as dogs.............so not done..................plss be sportive...............just see the sportive attitude of Mehak i mean Kinza...............just love her for this..............!!!

@ Sajjal.....sorry to post here...........!!!
Edited by valiyah27 - 13 years ago
@ valiyah kindly do not discuss this here, it has nothing to do with this ff or Sajjal...

(sorry sajjal....again the sig..)

-Laiba
Laiba, change your sig right at this moment, if have any respect for me in your eyes, Sweets if the whole world would go on lamenting each other, their would no peace.

Valiya, these things should be discussed privately, its not nice to point fingers, remember three are pointing right back at you && it all depends on your perception. If one is being childish than you don't become childish with them! you explain to them and talk it out maturely.

Please don't take my words to heart, but behave maturely and resposible as your actions have consequences, so only get into the battle if your willing to take all that comes with it.
xx
@Sajjal sorry for the inconvenience............!!!
Valiya no problem sweets, & Laiba no need to say anything i think i have understood your silence, i was wrong to expect this much from someone i thought as a friend.
NOTE

Hey Guys, I know you all want an update, but truly i'm in no mood to write any update this week or even next week for that matter, same goes for my other ff! Sorry but my mood has been tumbling up and down all week, first pakistan's loose, i'm taking it in my stride and i'm even proud of them beyong words but i still feel sad which is really weird, because a year ago i didn't even care about cricket. And suddenly i get this gut wrentching feeling and feel like doing nothing but whimper around after seeing walk away when being so close. And other reason being personal life, its taking a toll on me really. I'm finding myself busier and busier with each day, I hope you understand.

&& if you do get a suprised by a update, It'll mean my mood has become better!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† 

Anyway, Looking forward to tommorrows match, may the best team take the cup home. But i hope it is india as my nano, is gonna turn the house upside down if itsn't!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and this note in no way implies i'm being spoilsport which i'm not, actually this is the first time cricket has ever affected me like this, it feels weird. and yes i know its a game at the end the day and someone has to win and loose. So I know, but still can't help it.

Sajjal
Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
me toooooo sad....i came up here wanting to reserve for the update...anyways i can understand u cant write whn ur nt in a mood....
i hope evrythng become fine as soon as posible...n we will get an update....
pata nhi saray writers k mood itni katarnq jaga kyun kharab hota hai...rofl

love ya
fiza

awww...princess πŸ€—

i know it is very depressing, and may be it is affecting you more because  started following cricket recently, We can understand, take your time..

CHAPTER 28

When the rays of the gleaming sunlight hit her face, she came to realize where exactly she was, realizing it she got up aching in pain abit and looked around. Everything in the room was exactly where it belonged including the fact that mayank was on the couch and she on the bed. A pang of guilt accumalated in her guts and she looked on ward to him only to find him in deep slumber.  She brushed aside her tangled hair and placed her face in her hands yawning loudly, rubbing her face lightly to get rid of any sleeping bugs she got up and wandered around until the events of last night came back to her. She had been in the washroom crying, angry at mayank, so how had she landed on the bed she wondered. But than her eyes could the broken lock and again felt guilt gathering around somewhere inside her.

bending down to pick up the handle she wondered how would they use the washroom now without a lock hoping to lock away any form of guilt and repentance over her actions last night, and why was she feeling guilty anyways, it was mayank who was at fault. They had been married for two months now and he had still not signed the divorce papers of his prior marriage, ofcourse it hurt her. He was like this prick inside her, neither could she pull him or leave him there both brought immense pain and she wouldn't lie some of the pain was worth it to know that now and forever she was tied to him, ofcourse disregarding the fact that he was still hung over his ex wife and her once upon a time bestfriend.

But wasn't mayank her bestfriend also ofcourse forgetting the fact that now he was her life partner.he had been there for her every part of her life from when her mother had died to the days when she got into horrendous fights with gunjan, he had been with her all through it, giving her the support she needed along with the love also, never had she thought she would one day be crazy in love with a guy who irrated her, teased her and at times even had made her cry. what had the world come to? or more exactly what had her life come too. But she couldn't forget he was her friend before all and now that when everything seemed to be falling back into place why was she going back again and again, now wait she wasn't but he was and it pulled her right along all of it.

''goodmorning'' feeling his crisp warm breath on her neck, nupur jumped in shock and turned around rapidly to look at him, only to bump into his hard chest.

mumbling a soft sorry she backed away and looked at him, his hair tossled and bed bugs still visible in his eyes dressed in a black vest and blue trouser he looked like a man she wanted, she needed. If her urge wasn't controlled in the next second she was sure she would have jumped him. laughing at her own thoughts nupur looked at him sternly remmebering last night.

She pushed him aside and strode away to fix the bed, '' are you still angry at me'' mayank asked soulfully still half a sleep, his voice sounded more sincere and loving than ever.

''nupur look, you can't ignore the fact that i was in love with this women, and to top it off she was my first love ''

Mayank looked at her pleading but nupur dodged all sort of eye contact by keeping her eyes fixed on the bed because she knew it would only take one moment, one moment for her to get lost in his brown eyes and start to feel guilty and at the end she would just forgive but not today. It was different this time around, he had hurt her truly. the fact he hadn't signed those papers made their marriage illegal and it burned her that he still chose piya over her.

''Nupur -- atleast say something''

''breakfast will be ready at 9 so you better get ready'' she ordered and than pretened to be busy in search of a dress while mayank looked lost in thought.

He neared her and turned her around, '' look women why are you not understanding, she was my past, but you are my tommorrow!''

Nupur felt something inside her click but she ignored it along with his angry pleas, '' mayank let me go, i have to get ready''

''nupur, why do you always have to be this stubborn for once atleast listen to my side of the story don't just assume like you did in the past'' a twitch of guilt spread out through her body and she felt herself become weak by his words, looking into his eyes she saw the warmth in them but she knew his eyes weren't looking at her like how she wanted them to be. The look that only reflected her was no where in sight and she knew it would never be.

''Nupur, I'm sorry ---'' he started off but luckily for nupur her cell phone rang and in a moment she found herself hurrying past him and attending the call.

''Gunjann'' she shrieked loudly and looked at mayank, who sighed and headed for that shower he was meaning to get to after he apologized to nupur but he realized he would have to do something different. she wasn't going to give in easily this time around.

Nupur had always been this stubborn he knew so because from their childhood days she was very picky about sharing with others and now that she felt that she had to share the only person she loved her entire life it made her all the more stubborn and refuse to believe what he had been trying to tell her. Yes, it was the truth, piya was his past and he would do all that he can to forget her and take her out of his heart  and move on with his life that only included nupur in it there was no space for piya or atleast he couldn't let there be space for piya because it would mean loosing out on this precious person whom hadn't left his mind after the day she decided to seperate herself from him. Ever since mayank had come to know nupur shastri, his life felt incomplete without her and that day when she left him all alone wishing him all the best for his new life, it had hurt him very much but he let her go because she wasn't his to keep. But now knowing why she had abruptly left like that, the respect he had for her earlier only grew and grew. He ofcourse wouldn't admit it to her but that day when he opened the door to find her at there doorstep 3 years later, he felt himself wanting to grab her away and yell at her until all his built anger washed away.

He loved her, yes but more like a friend a bestfriend to be exact, she had been the only girl he had shared his life with mostly before piya. Nupur had been the girl to know all his secrets, his fears, his smiles and his tears, she had been through it all with him. She always managed to make him smile just by appearing infront of him and her weird ways of talking non stop all made him realize just how lucky he had been to have a freind like nupur by his side. After his parents death, mayank had learned to block away everyone but nupur was different , she made him feel different, around her he felt like he could be anyone and never be judged about it. She gave him all that was missing to make him feel complete, his bestfriend nupur shastri.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Mayank had invited diya and yash to lunch as it only seemed fair after they invited him and nupur to tonights ball. Which made him wonder if they were even going, because ever since morning neither had spoken a word to each other and especially after that corner in the wall, nupur would not let herself be swept away again and mayank knew he had to  do more than say sorry...he was at major fault.

''have you  kept a fast today nupur?'' nupur arched her eyebrow at diya who was enjoying herself with a couple of grapes, while to her left yash was busy with mayank in some conversation that only guys knew about.

''nah, i just feel tired'' nupur replied sitting properly in the chair and looking at diya, the whole while she had there her eyes had been kept on mayank only but he had made no iniation of a cease fire so why would she.

''you are coming to tonights ball right?'' diya asked seeing nupurs expressions change from somber to horrified, she tapped her, '' i don't care you both are coming, we have already reserved a spot for you and mayank''

''diya --''

''nupur no excuses, come on sweets, it'll be alot of fun! don't be a spoilsport'' Nupur rolled her eyes and got up,'

''want to take a walk diya?'' diya stood up in a  instance and joined nupurs side, '

''yash dear, we are going on a walk, we will be right backk'' diya informed yash, who got up and kissed her forehead lovingly before wishing her a great walk. Nupur looked in awe and knew they were in their honeymoon phase, which made her look at mayank who was still ignoring her. go to hell she thought and left with diya.

''so lady trouble i'm pressuming?'' yash asked once the ladies were out of their veiw

''big time'' mayank sighed and looked at yash, noticing the happiness gleaming on his face he wondered if he could ever see nupur that happy.

''Mayank see the thing about life is it works out, whether you want it to or not''

''yash, if i can figure out myself than its a given that i can figure out life, but --''

''you can't understand yourself?'' their was a hint of curiosity in yash's voice.

''yash, i use to be this guy who would never a single tear fall from nupurs eyes but ever since she has come into my life, all i have done is make her cry! sometimes i feel so helpless and angry at myself and others at her for wanting a guy like me''

yash laughed at the confusion shimmering in mayanks eyes, '' my friend that is called matters of the heart''

''oh please i have been through matters of the hear once, and i'm sure i would have know if something like that was happening but its not...''

''Don't risk anything you aren't willing to lose'' yash added.

'' but i'm not going to loose her?'' pausing he looked at yash confused, '' am i ?''

''mayank the thing about woman is when it comes to the man they love they can hang around till death but when it comes to sharing him with another woman, at one point or another they will walk away. no one can stand around and watch the one they love dream about another woman thats worse than death! thats like having your heart be wrenched out from under you''

Mayank listened keenly to yash's words, and he was no where pleased to know what he had to say about his troubles and the fact that nupur might eventually leave him made him all the more scared. but where was this fear coming from, he had been this scared once in his whole life and that had been when nupur decided to leave him and now again it was about nupur leaving him. would he be able to take it if she left him this time around. he wondered at his own thoughts and turned to yash.

''i need to do something fast'' mayank said to yash who smiled proudly at him and patted him on the back, '' why do relationships have to be this hard??''

yash laughed ''cause the only thing harder is being alone''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Nupur made her way back to the room after a long with diya and than a stop at the parlour to get manicures and pedicures, after all they were ladies with a sense of style and fashion. When they had gotten back, mayank and yash had been missing, but they presummed they might have headed back to their suites. Diya left after bidding nupur goodbye and a promise that she would come to the ball tonight with mayank.

i can't break a promise to a friend, i will go with mayank and have the time of our lives if he likes it or not! nupur declared to herself once entering the room to find it empty and no sight of mayank anywhere, she wondered where he could be.

after striking one look at the clock she decided to give herself a warm lusicous bath before getting ready for tonights event. So gathering all the candles in the room she placed them around the huge tub and lit them, turning on the water she let it flow until it was filled to mid level, and before she could sit she turned on her favorite CD filled with sharakh khans songs, there perfect!

The time flew by and nupur dragged herself out of the warm tub and wrapped around her robe before heading outside to select an outfit. She ofcourse would have loved to stay in that tub longer but the promise to diya wouldn't let her.

it was nearly 7 when nupur walked back to the room, it was exactly how she had left it and still no sight of mayank but something caught her wandering eye. She walked over gracefully and sat on the bed while trying to disgest the fact that there was a large gift box sitting on her bed and there was a card tucked into the card lightly. before she could open it memories of the past flooded in, remembering how mayank had given her the black dress -- brushing them aside she opened the card and was suprised.

I never meant to hurt you,

yours truly Mayank

PS: i hope you like what i picked out for you.

putting the card aside, nupur looked into the box and pulled out a black gown, it was like a summer dress, tight at the top and at mid waist it fell like a blooming flower, on the waist there was a dark pink belt holding a huge flower and it made her smile,the rush of the past exited and the moment of today made her feel giddy inside.

She looked at the clock and decided to get dressed as diya would be over any moment to pick her up. She curled her hair in the most simplest manner and put on some light blush and filled her deep brown eyes with eyeliner and than pulled on the dress that mayank had bought for her. it would be a shame not to wear, it he bought it with so much ---..she stopped herself and just concentrated on the dress, it was beautiful and it fit her perfect, hugged her in all the right places and made her look like some goddess. opening the cupboard she pulled out her favorite back heels and strapped them on.

After giving herself one last look she grabbed her little purse and headed to open the door, not looking at the door she opened and was suprised with whom she found at the door.

''mayank --''

mayank was muffled quiet and just kept on starring at her like she was the only thing that had ever mattered to him. she looked stunning and the dress did justice to her body and to her , she looked so divine and graceful just how he imagined she would look in this dress.

''does this mean i'm forgiven?''mayank asked snapping out of his thoughts

'NO, your not forgiven!!'' nupur screamed

pulling her towards him. Nupur crashed into his chest and felt alittle tingle inside herself as he placed his hand on her cheeks, 'your eyes are telling me otherwise mrs sharma.''
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the late update, anyway i hope you like it and as promised they are moving on just slowly.

I think the next part will make you smile even more, as the ball will be in it.

And me feeling down had nothing to do with pakistan loosing well some of it yes, to see your country loose makes you sad but for the most part its me feeling sad because of my tommorrow, afraid of what i'm going to loose and what i'm going to gain. So i'm sorry if my note upset anyone.!

Do comment/ Do criticize
Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago