Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
@all - Please read note above
Chapter 24
with her words echoing in his mind, he made his was towards the garden and took a seat on the bench, looking onto the moon from time to time, trying to find some clarity in his own life, trying to find reasons and more than that he was desperately trying to find somewhere what he had lost...awhile back. They say like children one never gives up hope, hope that when they'd open there eyes somehow against all logic what they wished for you would be right infront of their eyes and somehow mayank was wishing too...and hoping that when he would open his eyes he would see the love of his life...

''out for a fresh breath?'' mayank looked up and smiled, '' gunjan? and yea somewhat lets just say i'm trying to wish for something as god is taking too long to process my request''

Gunjan motioned him to move over and she took took a seat beside, 'and which wish would that be thats taking to long to be processed??'' mayank shook his head in avoidance but gunjan looked at him affimatively, '' tell, promise i won't say anything''

''you promise?'' gunjan giggled and promised shaking his hand, '' so tell me?''

''its stupid but i was asking god to let me piya once more...so i could see her, touch her, feel her, love her...i was asking for a second chance'' pausing he smiled and looked up, '' but i think god has some other plans for me''

Gunjan who was quite for a mere second spoke up, '' its not stupid and i think i know where your coming from...i still remember the nights i wished samrat would see what i held for him in my eyes but he never did...i wished for him to hug me and or say that he loved me....but he never did but the thing was i never stopped hoping...every night i asked god to bring samrat into my life...''

Mayank smiled remembering how gunjan had first confessed to him about her feelings for samrat, '' yea i remember those days.....and i remember how you were crazy about my brother also..''

''but gunjan my story is different..piya knew how much i loved her..yet she still left'' gunjan placed her hand on top of mayanks , '' it would be easy for me to say let go...because i really don't know what your going through but i will say...listen to your heart.....the mind might not agree with it but in the end ....you come to realize all decisions made are by the heart and you know what in the long run they pay off''

Mayank smiled and turned around, 'when did you get to so smart.??'' gunjan pulled her hand away in huff, 'whats that suppose to mean? was i not smart before??''

Mayank laughed and faced her, '' any girl who falls for my brother is a real fool...'' gunjan instantly got off the bench and placed her hands at her hips, '' i will have you know...i was the topper in the college...remember??'' Mayank smacked his forehead lightly and got up, '' madam i didn't mean fool from the mind...i meant'' stopping he pointed towards her heart, 'i meant a fool from the heart'''the broke into laughter realizing how childish they both were being.

sitting back down on the bench again mayank closed his eyes, ''i don't want to be mean to her...but its just when i see her i feel betrayed because she was the one person who i trusted most in this world at one point in my life''

gunjan was suprised by his words but she let him continue on, all this time she was trying to stay away from the topic of nupur but seemed like god was already pointing towards the path he has chosen for these two.

Mayank sighed and opened his eyes, 'you know gunjan all i want to do is forget her, i try so hard to forget and take her out of my heart but its close to impossible her presence slithers through me like the wind...even with her being here i know she lies in my heart.....its all becoming so hard''

Gunjan frowned and looked at him, ''no... it's not hard, it's painful. But it's not hard. You know what to do already. If you didn't, you wouldn't be in so much pain...you know what path you should take but your afraid..i can see it in your eyes the fear of the unknown..its all evident...that your scared to take that stepped forward because once upon you did and all it gave you in the end was pain....'''

running his hand through his hair mayank twitched and nodded, 'you are right...i'm scared...i'm scared that i'll get hurt really badly this time...i'm scared that somewhere i won't be able to give her the love she deserves i'm scared that i might have caused nupur so much pain that can never be taken back no matter what i say...''

''the first step to not being scared is letting go... trying to let go of what was and acceptting what is because if you can do that than you can conquer anything in life''

Mayank smiled and squeezed her hand, 'thank you for understandng'' gunjan smiled and hugged him, '' i only understood because there was time when i had asked you to understand me also...and you did..look where it got me...i trust you..i trust that you'll make the right decision ..i trust you to look after my sister'' Mayank looked at her with warmth as they both headed into the house after a very successful chat of theirs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayank opened the door to see darkness everywhere yet the room was bright due to the moonlight that was shining through, it was quite chilly in the room turning his head around he found the window open the curtains were flowing everywhere he decided to close it but was confused as he didn't find nupurs presence anywhere in the room.

When he closed the window he decided to grab his comforter from the cupboard and sleep with all the high run emotions today he defintely needed some peace of mind and sleep was just the right medicine for it.

Opening the cupboard, he took the comforter along with a pillow and headed towards the couch unknown to him at the same moment nupur also walked out of the washroom after taking a steamy hot shower, she was playing around with her hair when they both bumped into each other and fell ontop of the other. Mayank lying on the ground and nupur was comfortably on the top with her eyes closed and hands clinging on to his t-shirt. They both stayed still for a few moment trying to comprehend where they were.

They both tried to get up but fell down again, Mayank motioned her to stop and placed her hands slowly on her arms, nupur looked with a slight blush ofcourse due to the darkness it went unoticed by mayank but both felt something run through them feeling each others touch.

''Woh... '' nupur started to say getting back but she was pulled back right in again, her wet hair splashed on his face sending him to heaven his eyes closed sightly feeling the wetness of her hair and that fraganance of hers was driving him quite insane...

Nupur frowned upon sighting her hair tangled in the button of his shirt, she looked here and there akwardly waiting for him to do something about it but he did nothing or so she thought, both moved there hand forward and hands touched each other, nupur instantly moved her hand down and ended up touching his chest that was abit exposed due to the top buttons of his shit being open....

''wait, i'll take it out'' mayank said very quitely moving forward his hand, he slowly untangled her hair from the button and held up his hand in the air letting her get up with freedom. 

Nupur placed her hand unwantedly on his chest and pushed herself up, once she was off him she cleared off the crease on her night suit and looked to her side as she felt mayank hold her wrist, she raised her eyebrows at him inquistively awaiting a response from him but he said none instead he pulled her down, nupur landed right beside him.

''they say you really can't help who you fall in love with!'' nupur bit her lip watching him turn his face to face her, '' and i guess that was proven true..we have our ownselves as evidence of that theory''

''yea i guess whoever said that was right...this love na..its very dangerous there should be some warnings or sign so we know what we are getting ourselves into'' nupur smiled at him and picked up the towel from the floor.

Mayank looked down and continued on from her words''but thats the thing we don't get any warnings or sign...we just fall in love...theres no explanation for it but we just do.. and that love makes us crazy''

hearing her giggle mayank turned around to see her, '' yea soo crazy that we sometimes forget who we are...and just think about that one person, Mayank why are we like that?'' she asked questioning him, but mayank just shrugged, '' no one but the heart knows...'' pausing he smiled, '' haven't you heard that saying...Heart has its reason which reason knows nothing of ..i guess in the end there is really no explanation for this love...''

''or is there?'' nupur laughed popping the question,her voice was so sleek and pitchy that it could have broken a glass, mayank smiled at her expressions and looked away.

''what happened to us?'' nupur asked sadly playing around with the towel in her hand avoiding his blazing gaze, '' we use to be best friends''

'' and now we are not!'' mayank snapped back, nupur was taken back by his words but she remained seated beside him,

realizing what he had said and how he said it, mayank tried to fix it, 'i mean sometimes things change and people change...its inevitable''
''i hurt you..?'' nupur said but it sounded more like a question to mayank, he stayed quite, '' i don't know what i was thinking when i asked piya to come into your life...but mayank you have to know my intentions were good...i would never want you to choose between friendship or love..it wouldn't have been fair to you...'' 

''but it was not fair to you either. or was it?'' Mayank flinched but nupur grabbed his hand, '' mayank, i only did what i thought was right, what felt right to me at the moment, i really did not care about me and what i needed only cared about you''

Mayank pulled away his hand and looked away, 'why do you care so much? she didn't care about me..she just left...''

'' well thats what you do mayank when you love someone, you care about them and your try to save them from the pain....'' Nupur felt her eyes become soggy as her emotions felt loose, she knew it was today or never....if they could make it over than the hope would still be there otherwise ...she would be left with nothing but remorse.

''why do you love me so much?'' Nupur smiled and pulled her knees and gathered herself, 'thats the point mayank there is no explanation for love ....''

''can we ever go back mayank?'' Nupur asked hesistanly watching his expressions change from a sober one to a blank one.

'' what do you think?'' he asked wholeheartedly awaiting her reply

Nupur smiled, 'it doesn't really matter what i think but all i know is..i miss my friend my bestfriend the guy who use to make me smile .the guy who was there by my side when i needed him, and the guy who understood me without me having to say it..thats the guy i want..i want my bestfriend back''

Mayank faced her and seeing her so helpless as her expressions played with him he thought back to the days when she meant everything to him, and today he felt so distant and so far off ....'' its hard to let go...but its harder because i don't have my bestfriend by my side'' Mayank said slyly, watching her smile abit.

''i miss you nupur''

Nupur suddenly jolted up and smiled, '' can we be freinds, just friends putting aside our differences''

Mayank was suprised at her question but stayed firm, 'i really don't want to walk out on you nupur...but i really can't help let go of her...it will take time...i need time''

'''but when i'm i asking you to let go mayank, i'll i'm asking is a for a chance to work it out ...i just want us to live in the present for the day for the moment...and see where it takes us''

''so friends?'' mayank asked extending his hand towards her, 'she smiled and nodded, 'forever sharma''

..''sharma? so i see your back to the usual?'he smirked looking at her, '' what can i do,...old habits die hard you know!'' mayank smiled seeing her laugh abit, after a long time he had seen her laugh and to be honest it felt good seeing her laugh, her precious laugh made him realize what a difference he had made just by this one step of his.

'' so what are we going to do with this honeymoon idea?'' nupur asked getting up, but mayank pulled her right back down, '' your not going anywhere. now listen to me! we will go on the honeymoon ...but ''

''as friends'nupur cut him off, but mayank shook his head and neared her slowly her breathing down a bit, 'as bestfriends''

''uhmm'' Mayank finally got up and extended his hand towards her, '' what say Mrs Sharma, ready for this honeymoon?'' nupur grabbed onto his hand and got up almost colliding into his chest, 'as ready as i'll ever be Sharma''

''waise are you forget..nupur jii, you are a sharma now also'' nupur smiled blushing abit which mayank saw and smiled.

''are going to stand here blushing like a fool or are we sleeping'' Nupur opened her mouth in shock and looked at him, '' nupur close your mouth otherwise flies would in it'''

Nupur took the pillow from the bed and hit him with it, 'thats for calling me a fool,'' pausing she hit him twice again, 'hey what was that for?'' he asked pretending to be angry.

''thats for making me cry so much!!'' Mayank froze in his spot hearing her words, 'but its okay sharma, i will make you repay for that every single tear''she added in later.

''and how will you do that? ...''

Nupur smiled and jumped on the bed, '' simple by asking you to sleep on the couch'' Mayank looked at her shocked but later smiled, he grabbed the pillow and headed towards the couch, Nupur snuggled into her comforter and closed her eyes for awhile, tonight she would sleep well and she knew it...there was just something about tonight that made her smile and know tommorrow would be another great day.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
''Samrat can you just shut up for awhile'''gunjan whispered slowly standing before a door and samrat was right beside her, both hand their ears stuck to the door in hopes of hearing something.

''chashmish did you just ask me to shut up?'' samrat asked standing straight looking quite angry at her, '' haan, now stop being so arroganant and let me hear what they are saying.

While inside the room, Nupur got up rubbing her eyes slowly and looked over to the couch to see mayank fast asleep, only her eyes fell on the clock later and she smiled but than screamed, 'MAYANKKKKK''

stumbling around in the couch due to the scream mayank fell flat on the floor, 'what they hell is wrong with you nupur?''

Nupur got out of bed and pointed towards the clock, 'our flight is at 9 and look at the time'' Mayank sighed and walked over to her, '' calm down everything will be fine''

''everything will be fine? do you not realize we have not packed yet or done anything'' nupur reminded him. But mayank just smiled and stayed still, '' the bags are packed and in the car, now me and you just need to get ready''

Nupur looked at him suprised, '' you..-..? uhmm''

Mayank laughed abit, 'Nupur what happened the cat got your tongue?'' Nupur pushed him away and headed for the closet', 'not funny mayank'' she opened the closet and was shoced to see it empty so mayank was telling the truth.

'' are you going to stare the cupboard now or get ready?'' gritting her teeth nupur turned around, grabbing the towel from the rack she headed for the washroom pushing through mayank on the way.

''women i tell you---'' he took out his clothes and laid them out on the bed, while nupur came out of the washroom dressed in a peacock anarkali and her hair was spread amongst her shoulder. She ignored mayanks stare as she happened to be giving him the colder shoulder at the moment.

Shaking his head mayank picked up his stuff and walked towards the washroom, but stopping mid - way, he pulled nupur by her wrist and she landed straight into his arms, '' you look ---'' nupur blushed looking down knowing what he would say, '' you look like a monkey''

''mayankkkkk'pushing him aside she ran after him but he closed the washroom door on on her face.

Once they were done getting ready, mayank was dressed in washed out jeans and white collar shirt looking quite handsome. They made way to the door only to hear whispers on the other side, Nupur looked at mayank confused , so they both opened the door at once only to see samrat and gunjan standing their smiling cheekily.

''hey guys'' samrat said akwardly looking at gunjan, 'hey samrat...so what are you guys doing here'' mayank asked heading forward.

'' woh...uhmm 'gunjan fumbled with her words, 'yeah yeah continue i would love to know why you both were were stuck to this door?''

Gunjan looked at samrat, 'di, we were just checking..''

''checking what?''

''the temperature...of your door bhabi'' Nupur giggled at his ridiculous comment and pushed them aside.

''are you guys going anywhere?'samrat asked.

''yea. why do we need your permission to go somewhere'' samrat shook his head and watched them head downstairs, he smiled at gunjan and pulled her closer, 'looks like our work is done janemaan!!''

''Samrat --'she pushed back and headed down following nupur and mayank. Dadi stood their gleaming with happines seeing the duo walk to her side.

the both touched her feet and took her blessings,whilst she whispered, 'thank you'' to them.

Nupur hugged her, 'dadi, i''m going to miss you''

''i will too, but i'm more happy you decided to agree with my words and go on this honeymoon!'' Samrat and Gunjan looked at each other shocked, 'WAIT YOU BOTH ARE GOING??''

Mayank looked at nupur and smiled, 'Yes, we are!!''

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Nupur settled into the seat beside mayank and looked out the window nervously, the flight attendant asked everyone to buckle in as the plane was about to take off.

Mayank slid his hand over nupurs and smiled, '' hey, don't be scared, just close your eyes and relax''

Nupur looked at him unsure, 'i hate airplanes mayank..''

''i'm here na, and do what i say'he pushed her back into the seat slowly and ran his hand down her face causing her to close her eyes,

'now think about something that makes you smile...''

Nupur kept her eyes closed and within moments the plane had taken off and she found herself leaning onto mayanks shoulder to find warmth and comfort there.

Mayank looked down at her smile, pushing aside a strand of her hair, he placed the comforter on her and closed the light above along with closing his own eyes for a while also leaning in and placing his head on hers.

...........Mit Jani hain yeh dooriyan, Fanah ho sabi dooriyan ..........

----------------------------------
I hope you like this update, and Finally they are freinds!😆
Theres much more to come but atleast they are moving ahead and i fufilled my promise of bring a change within them.
 Do Comment/ Do criticize
Hope you like the Update =)
-Sajjal
Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
reserved😳

edited... yayyy me first🥳

wow... finally they are moving on... i like this change😊
and they are happily going for the honeymoon... i m super happy😃
i could imagine the expression Samrat and Gunjan had 😆

thnx for the pm Sajjal🤗
Edited by jiya_angel - 13 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sajju u updated
OMG OMG
will comment 2moro
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
res
Edited:

Part 24

-Another awesome part!! Did I mention how much I love your writing? Every word is so perfect!!! 👏👏

-Majan convo: I felt bad for Mayu…how much he just wanted to see Piya once more…so sad. Gunjan is right… Mayu is just too scared to fall in love again… I'm happy he accepts it. Acceptance is the first step in getting over fears.  😃

-"her presence slithers through me like the wind...even with her being here i know she lies in my heart.....its all becoming so hard'' – Nice line!!  

*Mayur bedroom scene: Nice description of the atmosphere as well as the sequence of actions/reactions/gestures…Shirt buttons and Mayur!! I totally loved their talk about love…and how there should be a warning sign …You've said some beautiful things in that convo…👏

"...Heart has its reason which reason knows nothing of ..i guess in the end there is really no explanation for this love...'' – Nice quote!👏

-I was glad to see them talk about bringing Piya into Mayu's life and then him saying how it was unfair to her as well. It was kind of nice to see them caring more about how much the past has hurt the other person and not themselves.

-"i miss my friend my bestfriend the guy who use to make me smile .the guy who was there by my side when i needed him, and the guy who understood me without me having to say it..thats the guy i want..i want my bestfriend back'' – Aww….that was so child-like. 😳

-" its hard to let go...but its harder because i don't have my bestfriend by my side'' – How true!! Life is so much harder without your best friend by your side...😭

-Then they became friends again!! Wow…such a sweet moment!! A moment we've all been waiting for…then Mayu teasing Nupur about the blushing..so cute!! 😳

-"there was just something about tonight that made her smile and know tommorrow would be another great day." – Yes, finally they are going to be happy!! 😊

-Morning scene was cute! Mayu has already packed their bags…awww!! "you look like a monkey" comment…😆😆😆

-Sajan eavesdropping………😆😆 and then their reaction at Mayur leaving for honeymoon...😆😆😆

Edited by Ishita16 - 13 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ishi u r super fast
update ki pehle he reserve kar diya.lol

DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mind blowing update
wao I am so happy Now they are friends
i lobved mayur sweet nok jhok
Sajan were extremly cute 
Thank u so much for Lovely Update and Pm
hope to see Next part Soon
BEAT OF LUCK FOR U
Edited by DhanakZ - 13 years ago
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
greattt
Thanxxx for d pm
mayur-ki-diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow OMG it was just awesomeeeeeeeeeee

simply beautiful

loved it completely

mayur were soooooooooo sweet

the love is blossoming

continue asap !!!!!!!!!!!!
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hayyeeeeeee....*daydreaming*

Do i need to say i LOVED this part????😃😃😃

I mean the way they sorted things out and decided to give THEM a chance and all....and then their confessions that they missed their best friend and a truce😃😃

And nowwwww i CANT WAIT for the honeymoon...coz something tells me there will be a lot of stuff that will bring them even closer than what they are😃😃😃

Maybe they will end up having a honeymoon after all😉😉 okay ignore that..take the story at your pace okay???😃😃😃

I feel this honeymoon may just be what Mayank needs to let go of his past and make new memories with his true love, Nupur😳😳

So i cant wait for the next part....and just for your info...i MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUU

Love ya😃

Edited by AmyArTiMayUr - 13 years ago
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sajjal so sorry hun i didn't comment other parts
but i readed n loved 2 core every tiny bit
i love the nupur in this ff
she doesn' care wat people thinking
she doesn't hide wat 's in her heart
now mayu fanily moving ahead in his life with nupur
n mayur becoming friends againg that's amazing
i realy don't have words 2 descripe ur updates too fabulous hun
wish u all the best n i'll wait Amna r u whoever does the update
happy that u choosed Amna to update coz she's one of the bet wrter we have hera as i'm  back for good i'll sure do comment the new updates insha-Allah n olso read ur other stories n comment
can't wait to read more about their h-moon