Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abb01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Mehak

ok!, so lovely as always. ⭐️ πŸ‘

sorry to say but i have NO sympathy for nupur, SHE IS NOT AT ALL GUILTY!..altleast for once she should have apologized, but NO!, she thinks she is the one with all the right decisions and she is the one with all the sufferings and pain!..😑. and even gunjan is annoying me..😑

poor mayank..😭 😭, he is the one suffering, his dream abt piya, it really brought tears to my eyes..😭 😭.

the gunjan- secretary and nupur-samrat scene were very nice, loved them!

and as usuall the writing was excellent!

and for the story, i just want u to keep the current pace..😳

sorry for Quoting ur comment Mehak
but this is exactly i wanted to say
I really feel bad for Mayank 
I know he was wrong not knowning at the moment but Nupur ne Kyon Mayank ko dan kar diya
she would have asked him and for sure it was attraction what mayank felt for Piya 
initially
Sajjal take the story on ur own way dear
Thanks 
Aruna 

IronyDied thumbnail
edited my comment at page 51😳
Thank You sooooooooooo Much Guys, I'll be updating next week..hopefully!!😳, there will be no update till tuesday this i'm very sure of but if you want me to update what i have which is 2 paragraphs onlyy...than i will surely do it tonight!

Its up to you!! 

And Please...no Pm threats...i'm very very very busy at the moment!😳 I hope you understand! And those who have been pming, i know you want me to update but i seriously have no time to do atm.

Please try to understand!πŸ€—

-Sajjal-
Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
x.Heena.x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Id rather wait till u completed the chapter...tues is good :) we understand don't worry....but please make it as soonnnnnnn as possible :D
-sam- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I thought i'll hv atleast 1 pm by u of updates!
But no worries will wait

You carry on :) πŸ˜ƒ
Take care *hugs*
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No PM threats... hmm.. Kuch aur plan karna parey gha...πŸ€”

Take ur time... and update when u have time... πŸ˜³

-Laiba
Chapter 23(b)

pulling free of his hold, Nupur rushed down the stairs and made a dash for the door but not before she was met by gunjan and samrat who looked rather inquisitively at her, '' di, where are you going?''

''gunjan i'll be right back!'' but gunjan didn't let go of nupurs arm presisting she tell her what the matter was,

'' bhabi are you okay?'' samrat popped in, but nupur who was on a road to a breakdown snapped right before him, 'BHABI BHABI!! samrat just shut up...okay i'm not your bhabi....I'm nupur and nupur only! next time you want to talk to me...call me nupur or go find your real bhabi....the one whom resides in your brothers heart!! Okay??''

pushing aside the two nupur opened the door only to be greeted by the last person she expected to see, 'dadi aap?''  stepping aside she lead way for dadi to enter in, dadi who was unknown to the little drama that happened just a few moments ago was in a lively mood, '' kya hua, mere ane se sab chup kyun hogaye?''

''dadi woh --'' gunjan tried to make up some excuse for the sudden pin drop silence in the room but dadi beat her to it,

''accha choro, suno mere pass tum charon ke liye dinner ke reservation hain'' the four gazed from their seperate spots and met each others akwardly, the feel in the room was just so intense after nupurs uberly emotional burst.

''dadi i don't feel like eating out today!'' samrat was the first to answer which was defintely unlike him, he would have been the first one to grab such an opportunity but it was obvious nupurs venemous words had struck some chord inside him.

''same dadi, i'm not hungry at all'' mayank replied after a long withold, he walked down the stairs and approached dadi, '' dadi why don't you go and eat out??''

Dadi supsiciously looked at the four and noticed something was defintely wrong, they all had frowns on their faces and eyes downcasted, the atmosphere was an akward one, '' tum charon ab meri baat suno, mujhe nahi pata kya hua hai? aur na hi main jana chahti hoon ke kya hua hai......par mein itna zaroor janti hoon ke tum charr aaj sham ko seaside restaurant ja rahe ho dinner ke liye!!...i'm i clear?'''

no one had the courage to argue with dadi so all agreed upon her wish and scattered around the house to find some solace...especially nupur, she gathered herself on the terrace and sat down on the swing, looking up onto the sky as she sway back and forth in motion.

closing her eyes she thought back to when she had first met the sharma boys, what a innocent age they all were at, when there were no complications, no turmoils and defintely no one sided love...it had all been about friendship!

Flashback!

''Di, don't go and talk to strangers okay!!, remember what mama said'' a 7 year old dressed in black overalls, fidgeting around with her glasses Gunjan advised her elder sister who looked no less than a tomboy at the tender age of 10. She was dressed in baggy pants and t -shirt while her head was adorning the latest fashion of wearing your cap backwards!

''let it be gunjan, we have to teach those brats a lesson, no one ...and i mean no one comes on Nupur Shastri's teritory without permission!!..those boys are so going to get it today!!'' picking up the water balloons in her hand, nupur made her way over the yard stomping all along ....with a worried gunjan trailing behind.

''di let it go na!! ...don't make fuss over nothing'' only after the words left her lips gunjan realized what she had said, trying to reform herself, gunjan smiled cutely and screamed, '' its time to get our revenge'' nupur hurriedly forgot her younger sisters little blunder of words and headed over to the next house and entered the yard.

There were two boys standing alongside each other ofcourse one looked younger and other well, lets just say his expression sang annoyance and boredom.

''why have you come onto our yard??'' the younger boy asked authortively walking forward, Nupur pushed aside gunjans subtle hold on her arm and walked forward with a hawk like glare on the boy, '' we have come to get our revenge'' nupur replied playing around with the water ballons in her hand, '' don't you know....nupur shastri owns this neighbhorhood and no one dares to walk onto her yard without her permission''

The younger boy laughed,'' this no one has a name....its called samrat sharma'''

hearing nupur snigger the elder boy walked in between, '' guys can you just chill, there is no reason to fight....'' samrat and nupur both looked at him strangely, '' is he your brother??'' samrat sadly nodded.

'' well sharma...let me tell you one thing nupur will not leave with slamming these balloons onto you guys!!'''

''whatever, you guys are acting like kids'' Nupur giggled along with samrat and both replied in chorus, 'BUT WE ARE KIDS!!!'''

the elder brother just gave up and left the scene followed by gunjan, only two left were samrat and nupur both giving each other deadly glares, '' so whats it going to sharma, are you going to say sorry? or will i have to slam these balloons into your tiny little head???''

''you will do neither...Nupurrrrrrrrr'''nupur starred in shock as samrat pulled out his own little bucket filled with water balloons...

within minutes both were soaking wet and hitting each continously with water balloons...until nupur yelled, '' CEASEE FIREEE'' they both looked at each other and broke into laughter.

''nice..sharma...its looks like you are going to fit right in with me..'' Samrat smiled proudly, '' shastri you seem like my type of girl!!''

both shooks hands and called on it, '' friends??''

''forever...'' samrat and nupur laughed ...and than went back to throwing balloons at each other again!  

flashbacks ends

Nupur's eyes flicked open at the sound of footsteps, 'samrat ?''  both starred at each other for a mere second or so...

''I'm sorry'' both said in sync and hugged each other.

''sam, i'm really sorry, i don't know came over me..i think i'm going mad.....its just that no matter how hard we try to ignore it or try to deny it eventually the lies fall away, you realize that all this time you were only dreaming '' samrat joined her on the swing.

''dreaming??'' he raised the question, nupur smiled, '' dreaming as if suddenly the candle of that little hope i had is about to burn out and than i'll be left with nothing...i feel like i'm loosing him all over again...is something wrong with me??''

Samrat looekd at her stunned by her words, setting her straight he starred into her eyes directly, 'now you listen to me...my brother is the worlds stupidest person to let go of an amazing person....but heres the thing...nupur bro will never realize your worth if you keep on giving him chances to break you down like this! you have to be strong....i have heard somewhere...that a women can share anything but no her husbands love!''

Nupur sarcastically smiled, '' samrat thats when your husband accepts you as his wife...not when that wife becomes the other women in his life''

''shut up...you said it today but never say it again, you were never the second woman don't you realize nupur ..your were always meant for bro....piya was just a phase and it got over''

'''samrat now your becoming delusional like me....piya is mayanks love..real love ...he truly loved her with all his heart!'' Samrat turned her around, '' so you don't love bro??''

''thats the sad part of my life...no matter how much i try to get away from him...life leads me back to him...its hard to hate the same person who has your heart''

''than stop lamenting yourself, your love is as pure as bros...you deserve happiness just like him'' samrat tried to explain to nupur but she was having a hard time grasping onto his words since all her hope and expectations were going down the drain.

''I need a sign things are gonna change, I need a reason to go on, I need hope i can't keep living like this......samrat you don't know what i go through everyday...seeing mayank so vunerable to his past ...and the fact that i was the reason for his pain today ...i drowing in guilt and i can't help it...its like the sand is slipping out of my hand even though i don't want it too...samrat i don't want to loose anyone ...all are so important to me..''

Samrat pulled nupur into a hug, ''...hey you and me...will always be friends, we are friends real friends that means at every step i'll be right by your side, through the pain, happiness, guilt, sorrow anything just know samrat is nupurs friend...his friendship with her is for life no matter what hurdles come there way'' Nupur hugged him tightly trying to relinquish all her built up angst, it was hard she knew but somewhere samrat was right in order to move on she would have to swallow the lump stuck in her throat she would have to let go of mayank because that was what love was about...setting free the one you love the most...because if they were meant for you than one way or another they would come back!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
''ready?'' mayank asked nupur who was busy brushing through her hair, she silently nodded and picked up her purse heading out of the room without uttering a word to mayank. 

They both made their way downstairs only to see samrat and gunjan busy with each other smiling and laughing. The door to dadi's room also flung open and she walked towards the couples.

Dadi looked at nupur and mayank sensing some indifference but didn't say anything, she handed the card to samrat and blessed both couples before heading back into her room.

''lets go??'' samrat question making sure they were all ready, Nupur spoke up before they could head out, '' you guys head out, i'll be right there'' everyone agreed and left without nupur.

She headed towards the little temple set in the living room and folded her hands before it closing her eyes, '' please god give me the strenght to let go of one person who means everything to me...please please don't let me fall weak..give me courage to face my tommorrow...Please god i have never asked you for anything today i'm asking please take mayank aways from me..give me the courage to set myself free from him....so we both can realize whats we want in life...'' once she was done praying she turned around only to find dadi standing behind looking at her lovingly.

''its fine, You do what you can, when you can, while you can. When you can't, you can't Nupur beta'' Nupur was about to reply back but dadi left, mentally cursing herself nupur made her way to the garage where mayank was waiting for her.

opening the door nupur sat in the car and they drove away from the spot, the drive was pretty much silent, Nupur kept herself busy starring out the window and mayank gaze was fixed on the road. It was an akward feeling having all this silence dwelling around them but it was needed.....the confusion and turmoil from within had to pass before they could move ahead!

After alittle while, Nupur fed up of the pin drop silence moved her hand forward to turn on the stereo only to collide with mayanks hand, they looked at each other for a bare moment and then looked away....nupur moved away her hand and turned her attention to the passing by cars ignoring the little interaction that just happened. Mayank turned on the stereo and placed his hand back onto the steering wheel again.

Kabhi tujhe milke lauta
mera dil yeh khali khali haath
Yeh bhi hua kabhi
Jaise hua Aabhi
Tujhko sabhi mein paa li

Tera mujhe kar jaati hai dooriyan
Satati hain dooriyan
Tarsati hain dooriyan
Fanah ho sabhi dooriyan

Nupur from the corner of her eye starred at mayank, mayank could feel her looking but he kept himself looking straightforward to avoid any unwanted akwardness between them again. He knew where she stood...and she knew where he stood also but the most important thing both were not understanding was...you really can't help whom you fall in love with and once you fall in love....your a slave to the heart....

Kaha bhi na mene
Nahi jeena mene
Tu jo na mila

Tujhe bhule se bhi na
Bola na mene chahun fasla

Bas fasla rahein
Ban ke kasak jo kahen
Ho aur chahat yeh aur jawan
Teri meri mit jaani hai dooriyan
Begani hai dooriyan

Hat jani dooriyan
Fanah ho sabhi dooriyan

Kyun koi paas hai
Door hai Kyun koi
Jaane Na koi yahan pe

Aa Raha paas ya door mein ja raha
Janu na mein hoon kahan pe

When mayank hit the brakes and the car stopped infront of the restaurant both snapped out their little moment where the lyrics of the song were hitting them somewhere, it hid the truth to their life and they knew it very well but to admit it was another thing.

Nupur opened the door and left for the restaurant without waiting for mayank, he was once again suprised the nupur who helplessly awaited for him every second of the day was suddenly giving him the silent treament or so he thought? what he didn't know was nupur had made up her mind to let him go and live his life...but poor girl was unaware that the one above had written something else in both their fates...fate that would make them realize what it means to be in love and what it means to be loved....

They all had dinner and talked among themselves yet there was silence withering through them and they knew it....especially mayank and nupur those missed gazes and unspoken glances it all told the unspoken words of their hearts if only both could understand or would make the effort to understand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The ride back home was once again spent in silence and mockery of their own feelings. Nupur was attempting to set herself strong and keep her facade of not being affected by mayanks presence while he on the other hand was trying to make sense of it all, especially nupurs estrange behaviour!

when the car stopped infront of the house, nupur lept out and headed for the door, mayank was yet again shocked but he knew she couldn't hold up this pretext for long.
when he got out of the car, samrat and gunjan also joined him and they entered the house.

'tum dono ahbi ke ahbi ruko!!'Dadi yelled authoratively, everyone in the room froze, the expressions on dadi's face meant whatever it was it was serious.

Samrat looked at Gunjan calmy hinting her through the eyes that everything was fine.

'kya hua dadi?'Mayank asked standing alongside nupur who was trying her best to ignore him, '' jee dadi...whats wrong? are you okay?''

''Yeh lo'' dadi extended her hand towards Mayank and Nupur suprising them in the least bit, they both were so concerned with their feelings that this little road bump was nothing or atleast they thought it was nothing.....

Nupur slowly opened the envelop leaving her stunned along with mayank..'' dadi you can't be serious?''

Dadi gleamed with proudness, ''nupur beta i'm very serious!!''

''i'm not doing this dadi!'mayank angrily took the envelope from nupurs hand and thrust it back into dadis hand...

''WE ARE NOT GOING ON A HONEYMOON!!'they both yelled in sync and left for their respective room!

Mayank was already inside when nupur slammed door shut catching his attention, '' i bet this is your plan isn't it?''

Nupur simply smiled,''  mayank remember i said not everything in life will be about you, so this is one of those times''

''Nupur, i'm not joking i really don't want to go on a honeymoon and that too with you''

Nupur at the least bit reacted to his comment, certainly giving him a shock, '' mayank nothing is in my control....look hating you is the worst thing i can do...so here i'm today letting you go...saying give me a divorce if you want...do whatever you want...because i'm sorry for the pain i caused you!! i really don't know what more i could do, i thought with this marriage we would be starting over me and you but i guess there is no really starting over now....everything between us just falls apart with the seconds passing by. You deserve to be with somebody who makes you happy. somebody who doesn't complicate your life. somebody who wont hurt you...somebody not like me who only gives you pain and remorse.I do love you. Don't you see? Don't you understand? You're the love of my life. I can't leave you.So I'm asking you, Please - please, just end it because I can't, Put me and yourself out of this misery mayank. I want you to be happy no matter what i have to suffer through because the truth is i gave you my heart long back and now its impossible to take it back ''

Nupur was about to continue when samrat walked in disrupting their conversation, she looked over to mayank with meaningful eyes pleading him to give her a chance, give this relationship a chance, '' i'll wait for your answer'' excusing herself nupur exited the room leaving samrat confused as to what she meant.

''what answer does she want bro??'' mayank who was consummed by nupurs words broke out of his trance, 'haan?...woh actually samrat its nothing, you tell why are you here??''

''Bro, i just want to say you and nupur should go on this trip!!'' Mayank groaned in annoyance,'' not you too samrat''

''no bro hear me out, i know she's difficult, annoying,but if you make an effort, she's worth it. She's worth the effort, she deserves to be happy and you are the only way she can get that happiness, but i won't force you after all its your life also'' placing his hand on mayanks shoulder, samrat smiled ,'' i'll i'm asking is you make the effort...she is meeting you halfway but now its time for you to take some steps forward...the past is in the past...don't compromise with your today for your yesterday''

Samrat exited the room, leaving mayank all alone. with everyones advice in his mind, nupurs words overbeared all, the helplessness, the sadness, the pain everything reflected in his mind.

Nahee koyi insan mohabbat se khali, Har ek ruh pyasi, har ek dil sawali.......
------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay finally i'm done with the update, I hope you like it ...and i promise with the next update there will defintely be a change of behaviour within both...a new phase would enter their lives!😳

Another thing is i'm leaving IF on feburary 26th until june...so My dearest friend Amna would be posting the parts...if thats fine with you all or i could stop the story and continue when i come back?πŸ˜•

Its a long update so those comments better be long also!πŸ˜† i'm kidding enjoy it =)

Sajjal
Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res! me first!  πŸ₯³

EDITED

excellent writing! ⭐️, i just love ur writing princess, it is so mature and so loaded with vocabulary!, i really wish i could write like u one day, and now plz don't act humble saying i also write well etc, u better accept! 😑 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

next i loved SANU! awwww, their flashback was a surprise but a veryyyy pleasant one πŸ˜† πŸ˜†, No one enters in Nupur Shastri's territory! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†, they really share a beuatiful bond, well credit to u of course for creating such a beautiful friendship. πŸ€— πŸ€—

but nupur say's to samrat that she needs a hope to move on!, ma'am do u mind talking to mayank politely atleast first! 😑

Mayank & Nupur!! , i don't understand how to react on their part. They are so sad and withdrawn and so so egoistic!!, well not my mayank, he is not at fault, ONLY NUPUR! 😑

for the first time she is being polite and then she says "divorce me!, i thought we may move on!", ya right! did u ever try to be nice to mayank and then expecting that he would move on from piya!

sorry hun princess but nupur really annoys me..
anyways lets see whats in store next!, may be i will be able to drool over nupur also..πŸ€”

and this time i KNOW where all the lines are from! 😎 πŸ˜†

and we will miss u princess..😭 πŸ€—, come backk soon! wishing u a DREAM wedding!! 😍 πŸ€—

as for the continuation - i would want u to come back and continue! - because i find attachment with the story if i know that the author is there reading comments - wired i am - i know! πŸ˜† - but still that is my opinion, but if majority goes the other way, then don't worry , i WILL read! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

love u! πŸ€—
Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I've updated my post on p.49. 😊

Part 23 b

First of all, again, I loved Sanu in this part! Their friendship is really something to cherish and everyone needs such a friend. Samrat seems to be the only one who understands Nupur really well and knows what to say to her. I agree with him telling her that she shouldn't let Mayu break her down each time coz it's not going to get them anywhere.  Also, I think this Sanu convo brought out Nupur's guilt about what she had done earlier'something that I did want to see, though I totally understand her reason for doing so. Her breaking down saying I don't want to loose anyone was very touching and am glad she had someone like Samrat to support her.

The flashback scene when Sanu became friends was seriously a cute one!! Nupur reminded me of myself in childhood..lol.

Mayank & Nupur's situation: For me this chapter seemed to be the turning point in their relationship. So far, we've seen Nupur pining for his love and making all the efforts to make this work but I guess now that she has decided to set him free, Mayu would have to do his part now. The song was so apt for them.

The last convo b/w Mayur was touching! I loved Nupur's dialogues'each and every word really showed the emotions and feelings this girl was feeling and how hurt she was. I'm sure it struck the chord in everyone's heart.  She finally told him how much she loved him and still does and how she took this marriage to be her second chance. She seemed so weak like a child when she said I can't end this and so please do it for me. It was really sad to see her asking him for divorce especially when we know how much she had loved this guy and had gone through for him. Though I've wrote mostly about Nupur's sufferings, I understand that Mayank has sufffered as much. The one person who used to be his best friend is now the same person who has put him through so much hardship and he can't seem to do anything about it. He can't hurt her yet he can't accept her. He is still unknown to the reason as to why Piya left him (the letter..). It really hurts more to know that your friends/family has kept u unaware of things happening in ur life.

Some of the lines I really loved:  

"...its hard to hate the same person who has your heart''

..".setting free the one you love the most...because if they were meant for you than one way or another they would come back!!

"He knew where she stood... your a slave to the heart...."

"I want you to be happy no matter what i have to suffer through because the truth is i gave you my heart long back and now its impossible to take it back ''

Actually there are more lines that I really love but I don't want to take up too much space'

Let Amna post..unless it's a hassle for u..but please do continue soon as u can...πŸ€—

I'm waiting eagerly for it...😊.
Edited by Ishita16 - 13 years ago
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
What u been up to meethi?very busy kya?