Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
superb update!!!!!
beautifully written.....
plzzz continue soon
thanks 4 the pm
-Mansi- thumbnail
Awww...Amber! U knw u write the best stories ever! U can make somethin simple so amazing..wow..it was a damnn cute chapter..was smiling thru out :) aww!

Glad Nups opened up finally..nw Mayank shud be back 2 his senses! ;)

Sry nt able to comment so much! but i read every chapter without fail :)

Love youuu <3
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok I've unreserved my post on p 38! 😊

Part 22 – I totally loved this chapter!!!

-Glad to see Mayur like this…They are not being lovey-dovey and at the same time they are not trying to kill each other with their words..They are just being Mayur…Mayank's comment at the end abt her driving him MAD…lol

-Their little scene at the mall, though nothing dramatic, showed the equation between them now..

-Happy to see that Sajan have worked out their little problem…hope everything goes well with her pregnancy.

-Nice Mayank-Dadi scene.

-Well, I don't blame Mayank for staring at her or getting jealous at the party later...what can he do if he has such an extremely gorgeous wife?

-All those comments @ re-union about them being together…sometimes the people around u can realize the depths of your relationship than you can. Mayank would've never thought about him and Nupur being a couple but all these people seemed to have thought they would be together.

-The drunk Nupur was too good: It was funny when she yelled at the waiter and then asking Mayank, it's you Mayank and then wanting to dance in the rain…she was just like a little child. Loved her so much. Then at the end, she really made me cry yaar! The whole confession and why do you hate me? I wonder what Mayank's reaction will be.

I totally loved this part!!

Please don't leave this ff incomplete………………..pretty please. This ff was one of the main reasons why I joined IF…and I really really want to read the rest of the story. Please do finish it…Thank you.

saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey! thats an awesome update
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
even i do hope her words effect mayank. this girl has already endured more pain than she deserved.all her life she loved mayank but never was she loved back. it was time for her to be loved back.
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

superb update Sajjal!

eager to know what's next
plzzzzzzzzzzz update soon
nd thnx for the pm 😊
Edited by Favouriteofall - 13 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
brilliant update sajjal...
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nupur's words just stole my heart...U chose the rainy atmosphere for the confession that ws the best part...Loved the last part to the core...

It ws a pretty long update and i really liked the flow u created to show mayank's change behavior...The every little things u showed mayank's staring, his flirting that make nupur blush, his concern all make me feel good and now im really liking him...

The convo bw nupur and adi ws superb...I liked the jealous mayank here...Now i really want mayank to feel the love for nupur...

This ff is going great...I really loved the flow and im sure everyone does...Dnt end it so soon...And sorry for not commenting regularly...Im very bz with my studies now-a-days so cant come here regularly...
Now cont soon...
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

such a classic update sajjal ...wow :)

I loved Nupur so much here..my heart went out to her...completely...this is Nupur...who cant hate Mayank no matter what he does, she just loves him way too much...aah and she is sooo hurt..aww  and the fact that she cant love him any less ...just makes it so much more..."Nupur/"

Loved the update, the way he kept staring, their party, arjun n sumi...getting drunk and the whole declaration..just too good :)

ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!!
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update the next part want  to read 
n fell it :D