Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Updated on pg 22😃

Miss you😭😭
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Once again an amazing one...
Loved nupur's western avatar...Glad that she's becoming strong and behaving normal...Now i dnt want to see her in pain becoz of mayank...And why the hell PIYA's PICS is still hanging everywhere...Cant pity on mayank anymore...And loved dadi's idea of setting them in the same room...Waiting for her another action...She's indeed a rockstar...
Seems gunjan's problem is increasing more...She should tell samrat...
Now cont soon dear!!!
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
res..I know I haven't edited my last post yet ...sorry, but will edit within the next 2-3 days for sure. 😊
Edited:

Hi!

First of all, I just read ur post on page 1 of this thread. (😳😳I know it's been like 2 weeks…) I'm guessing that the ishita mentioned there is me. Thank you… I'm really overwhelmed by the love but seriously, I don't think I was any sort of inspiration😳... It's actually the other way…u inspiring me..thank u.

Part 20

-Wow! Nupur's outburst at the beginning was longstanding. Mayank has not been fair to her. Despite what she did, what he is doing to her now after knowing how much she loved him, is wrong. I'm so glad he finally poured his questions out to her.

-I totally love this Nupur! So STRONG and Carefree! Loved how she laid out the rules…

-Why does Mayank care if she loves him or not? He still loves Piya so how does it matter to him?

-Sajan moment was sweet!  

-😉So, Mr.Sharma has some problems with her wearing a dress like that and yelling back abt her not going on a date? Hmm…looks like someone is being possessive…Nupur rocked, acting all normal with him!! I'm kind of glad that Nupur is not letting Mayank affect her…she has already suffered enough, so better to do this. Samrat was just too good in this part!

-Dadi is my fav character from now!! She totally rocks…the woman knows just which buttons to press. Working in the same office is the best way to make Mayank realize...

-😲Samrat finally knows the truth…wonder what his reaction will be…

-   Happy that Mayank supported Nupur's idea…Looks like Mr.Sharma is slowly moving on but these Piya's photos…Arghh…Sorry but I can't wait for it to be removed from the office & bedroom.    

Okay one more part left… 😳

Edited by Ishita16 - 13 years ago

CHAPTER 21 

Gunjan irritably walked here and there in the room seeing samrat ignore the conversation, he had sent her home from the office and told her they would talk when they would get home but still nothing. Samrat had come home and found himself busy with work ignoring gunjans presence.

She was definitely miffed with his behaviour but waited patiently for samrat, 'Why didn't you tell me gunjan?'' his voice was bear yet audible for gunjan to hear, she really did not have any answers for him.

''gunjan i'm asking you something?'' samrat tried to maintain his anger but he was definitely not in the best position in terms of his emotions, he was going through turmoil, '' gunjan --'

'samrat before I could tell anyone the baby died!'' gunjan said sadly walking to the window, '' i didn't want to tell  you that our baby was dead before it even came into this world, i thought you would ..''

''i would what?'' samrat blocked gunjan from walking away further, '' you were afraid that i would leave you? or be angry?''

Gunjan didn't say anything and kept queit, the truth was she herself didn't know what to say to him, '' gunjan did you not trust me?''

Gunjan tried to say something but samrats tearful eyes were questioning her and her trust in him, '' why didn't you tell me gunjan? why didn't you tell me about the baby?'' pausing her looked at the tears trailing down her cheeks and wiped them slowly, '' why didn't you trust my love, our love ...''

Samrat turned around arrogantly and ran his hand through his hair in guilt and anger, '' i need sometime alone''

samrat walked out of the room leaving gunjan behind to think about his words, was there any truth in them? was he right? did she truly not trust in samrat? she had questions but for the answers she needed to look within herself...and realize that what samrat had said was the fair truth she was really afraid that if she wasn't able to provide a child maybe samrat would have been angry and not love her as much!

------------------------------------------------------

Mayank opened the front door for nupur to sit in but she opened the back door of the car and sat in leaving mayank shocked, he was defintely seeing a change in her and what he saw was leaving him stunned most of the times.

'''madam i'm not your driver sit in the front'' nupur pretended to be busy on her phone and didn't listen to him, '' nupur i know your listening, now come and sit in the front'' nupur still didn't pay any attention.

''NUPURR!!'' after a lot of screaming and taunting, mayank opened the door and sat in, '' fine you want to sit in the back sit, but my rule goes since i'm the driver'' mayank geared the car and drove away.

Within a few minutes he rolled down the back windows leaving a shivering nupur at the back, '' mayank its cold, close the windows''

''remember what i said, since i'm the driver, my rule goes'' Nupur growled and tried to close the windows but its wasn't working, 'mayank...i said close the windows''

'' i won't!''

''yes you will and that too right at this moment'''

''what if i won't?'' mayank said challenging her, due to the cold breeze nupur was stuttering with her words but she still maintained her posture, '' i will ....i will'' she looked out and saw the passing by cars, '' if you don't close the windows i will scream that you are kidnapping me''

Mayank laughed at words, challenging her to go ahead with her plan, '' mayank i'm not joking''

''fine than go ahead, scream'' mayank replied concentrating on his driving.

Nupur waited for a few seconds thinking he might change his mind but he didn't, nupur plunged towards the window, 'HELPP HELPPP HELPP'mayank looked at nupur through the rearveiw mirror screaming at the top of her lungs and smiled, 'thats it?'''

he mocked her but she didn't give up, 'HELP PLEASE HELP, this guy is trying to kidnap me!!'' what nupur failed to realize was no cars were by at the moment. Mayank laughed a bit but would become serious when she would looking at him.

''are you ready to sit in the front now?'' nupur sighed but nodded alongside admitting her defeat, 'fine''

Mayank stopped the car and waited for her to join him in the front. Nupur stubbornly sat in the front but she was nowhere smiling about it.

''you won this time, but just remember sharma, slow and steady wins the race'' nupur said reminding him that it would not always be like this, his win was just luck. Nupur looked out of the window cursing her own fate and where she had landed herself.

The rest of the ride home was a queit one, neither said anything to each other busy with their own thoughts about their lives.

The car screeched and halted to a stop in the parkinglot jolting a dreamy nupur out of her thoughts. Nupur jumped out of the car before mayank could say anything, mayank looked at her strangely running away from the car. He parked the car and headed into the house also following nupur.

In their room, mayank sat in a cosy corner and opened up his latop because he had to overlook some projects which bothered nupur abit.They had come home so late that everyone was asleep but she was feeling hungry. She starred at mayank for a bit but when he didn't say anything back to her nupur twitched in anger.

swallowing her pride she spoke to him, '' mayank--''' mayank looked up from the laptop and raised his brow, '' what?''

'' i'm hungry'' nupur complained giving a pouted look.

''so go down to the kitchen and make yourself something to eat'' 

Nupur looked down sadly and mayank noticed something different in her, he knew she was gathering the courage to say something , '' whats wrong?''

Nupur got up and turned she closed eyes breathing in and out, 'imafraidofthedark'' mayank tried to make sense of her words but he just couldn't, ''can you speak a little slower'''

Nupur faced him and starred down at the floor, '''mayank, i'm...scared of....the dark...'' there was silence in the room for a few minutes before it was filled with mocking laughter.

Nupur knew he was going to laugh thats why she was resisting telling him but now what was the use the damage was done already, '...i hate you!'''she stomped her feet and headed out for the balcony.

Mayank realized he had taken it too far so he put aside his laptop, he wondered what he could do. Mayank opened the door and left the room without making any noise. Whilst nupur was in the balcony starring at the moon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mayank was heading for the kitchen when he saw the patio light on, he wondered who could be there since it was past 12 and everyone was asleep; mayank took bare steps and opened the door suprised to find samrat there.

''samrat?'' samrat opened his eyes , '' bro? aap'' mayank took a seat beside samrat realizing something was wrong, 'what happened?''

''what do you mean what happened?'' samrat tried to sway away from the topic but mayank was not one to let go easily, '' i mean what are you doing here, instead of being in your room?''

'' i could ask you the same question'' mayank smiled and placed his hand over samrats shoulder, '' i came down to find something to eat, now your turn''

Samrat lowered his eyes and tried to think of some excuse, '' i just came to rest my eyes, you know gunjan her pregnancy tanturms are driving me crazy'' he laughed tried to hide his worries but mayank saw right through him.

''try again samrat''

''i feel hot in the room, gunja doesn't let me turn on the air conditioning''

''again'''

'' gunjan i had a fight''' samrat confessed suprsing mayank , '' you and gunjan faught?'' samrat nodded and layed back on the chair.

''samrat look whatever the reason you guys faught, all i know is that you both love each other alot and someone told that when you love someone, you try to do whatever you can to make the other happy'' mayank said with a smile

Samrat was astonished to hear mayank say all this, he never knew his brother could be so wise about love after going through a heartbreak, but there was truth in mayanks words. Gunjan was trying to save him from getting hurt, she didn't want him to be sad instead she hid all the pain within herself.

''what are you thinking?'' mayank asked interupting samrats chain of thought.

''i was just thinking about how you are the best brother in the world'' mayank smiled, '' that i know of! tell me something new''

''fine you want something new?'seeing mayank shake his head samrat looked at him intently, '' accept nupur bro, she is connected to you more than any of us and you know that. I think your scared to let her in...and more so you feel she will break your heart just like piya did''

Mayank got up and fixed himself, '''i feel really hungry,i think i'm going to make something to eat'' samrat grinned watching mayank leave all flustered.

Mayank entered the room with a tray full of food to see nupur fast alseep, he smiled to himself and placed the food on the table.

After closing the laptop, he himself after looking at nupur one last time and took the comforter from the bed heading for the sofa, 'goodnight nupur'whispering between his yawns mayank soon found himself a sleep also
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone was already down in the dining room when mayank joined them, it was weirdly silent, Samrat and Gunjan still seemed sad and Dadi well dadi was up to her devious plans as always.

At first mayank did not notice but than he realized someone was missing from his side.

''dadi where is nupur'' mayank asked a pretending to be sick dadi, she had kept the soup infront of herself but just couldn't get herself to eat such a tasteless meal.

''hmm..kya hua mayank'' mayank grabbed a plate and looked at dadi who was still thinking about something, '' i said where is nupur''

''oh nupur, woh apne dost ke saath bahir gayi hai'' mayank was really suprised at the new piece of information, she had gone without even informing him, that was not like of nupur. He wondered why she didn't tell him,but than he realized it might have something to do with what happened at night. He had been pretty rude to her.

''kyun koi problem hai apko'' mayank was queit at first but then gathered the courage and nodd no, even though inside he was feeling bad at nupurs sudden disappearence.

''kab ayegi..'' mayank asked interupting dadi's thoughts yet again, '' pata nahi mayank'' dadi noticed the weary look on his face, he was disturbed or maybe alittle hurt...

''dadi did she say anything before leaving'' samrat and gunjan who had been queit before exchanged glances finding mayanks behaviour to be really out of place, he was never concerned with nupur and suddenly all this questioning.

''bro, i'm sure bhabi has just gone to meet up with friends, don't worry'' mayank looked up instantly,'' i'm not worried samrat''

samrat smiled within and nodded, ' exactly no need to worry''

After having their breakfast, mayank and samrat both left for office. Gunjan was sad that samrat still had not spoken to her after their fight but realized he might need sometime to think about what had happened.And even she needed time to herself to get her thoughts straight.
-----------------------------------------------------------
At night mayank was pacing around the room anxiously looking at the clock from time to time, Nupur had not come to the office entire day and she had been gone from the house too. He was defintely worried as she had not even bothered to call him or anyone else.

When the lights flashed in the driveway, he heaved a sigh of relief but regained his angry look when the door opened and in walked nupur.

''hi'' she said cheerful placing her hand bag on the table and opening the cupboard to take out her night suit.

Nupur was about to head into the washroom when mayank pulled her wrist, '' where were you?''

Nupur raised her brow at his sudden concern, ''why are you jealous sharma?'' mayank was defintely in no mood to joke around with her after her little dissappearing act.

'' you didn't even have the decency to call me!'' nupur tried to pull away from his hold but it only got stronger with her resistence.

''mayank, stop it!''

''do you know how worried i was'' nupur gave a pityful laugh, '' worried and that too about me?''

mayank waited for her to continue on, '' mayank you weren't worried you are scared''

''of?''

Nupur finally herself away from his hold and faced him, '' your scared that suddenly i'm starting to live again and in this life of mines you are nowhere to be seen''

''Nupur its not always about me and you...do you know how worried dadi was?''

'' oh please don't try to cover your faults with dadis genuine concern!''

Mayank tried to say something but nupur cut him, '' you always think everything is about you? don't you? ...well let me tell you a truth ...in life not everything will be about you and you will just have to accept and live with that''

'' you are so blind mayank, you can't see anyone apart from yourself and even today your worry is not for my whereabouts rather about why am i not at home sad like you are? why am i not crying? Why is nupur having fun when mayank is suffering that can't be happening....thats not how mayanks universe works right? it always needs a nupur to be a sad and hurt ........but not anymore....just know mayank if love can make a woman vunerable than that same love can drive such a hatered in her that she will cease to destroy those who try to hurt her and her love''

Mayank starred at her dumbfounded watching her enter the washroom and shutting the door on his face..

''in life not everything will be about you ''

" if love can make a woman vunerable than that same love can drive such a hatered in her that she will cease to destroy those who try to hurt her and her love"
 her words repeating in his mind over and over....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys I have updated.
Suprised to see me update so early well i had a off day today so thought i would write an update. I really don't want to leave this FF hanging want to finish it as soon as possible.
This one is for my sweetypie amna, whom i miss soo much haven't talked to you for weeks. I' m soooo sorry jaan..I will try to pm asap/
As always do comment guys they mean alot to me.

Do Comment. Do Criticize.
Sajjal
Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res

EDITED..

I loved the Zor ka jhatka that Nupur gave Mayank.. the best line I loved was the last line which kept ringing in Mayank's ears

He deserves somemore jolt from Nupur to realize his love for her... and appreciate her...

I m sorry for the late reply.. but u know the reason.... and I kept my promise..

Lovely update..
Edited by .Divya. - 13 years ago
you guys better unres soonnnnnn😆..

kk goodnight sweethearts, I feel sleepy🥱
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice dear .

baki ka comment kal
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting update......i liked what samrat said to mayank.......but im wondering what nupur was actually trying to convey by saying that last sentence......doesnt make sense to me......shouldnt it be:

" if love can make a woman vunerable than that same love can drive such a hatred in her that she will NOT cease to destroy those who try to hurt her and her love"

i guess its now time for mayank to make a place for nupur in his heart and for him to win back her love hidden under her "hatred".....naina

@ naina - No i defintely meant cease to destroy....its like her saying that mayanks actions won't her hurt anymore rather she will be settling the scores now for all that pain...he caused her.

i hope i have made some sense.
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic update...cont soon