Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Chapter 20

Mayank turned around helplessly and bent down to nupurs level, he held her hand away from the glass of the broken picture frame afraid she might get hurt by it, "don't touch it"

Nupur pulled his hand out of his grasp harshly, "stop it!" she screamed getting up

"You don't get to decide when you are gong to be angry at me or not! You have no right to tell if I can be your wife or not! And you definitely have no right to play with my feelings, this angry at one moment and caring at other crap I'm done with it Mayank" Mayank tried to say something to her but she was fuming with anger at the moment so he chose to stay hushed.

"Mayank, you don't get to choose! You lost that right the night you accused me of being selfish"

Mayank distanced himself from nupur, "than what do you want nupur?"

"For once be honest to me and to yourself, don't live in a disillusion like I was living in one for years because when they break. Its hurts really hurts mayank" Nupur settled down on the couch away from mayank, she didn't want to have to do anything with him at the moment.

"Fine you want honesty I feel like you broke something inside that won't ever heal. I feel like going to piya and asking her why? For once I want the answers, why was I kept in the dark. Why did you guys play with my feelings?" Mayank said relinquishing all his anger from within, he had kept all his venom inside but he realized this was just complicating matters between him and nupur. If they ever wanted to move forward than they needed to lay all their cards on the table'

He hurried over to nupur and stood before, "so can you answer my one question why?"

Nupur gazed at him slyly, "the reason is same as before mayank, I loved you and when you love someone you do everything you can to protect them" she said giving him a justifying reason for her actions but mayank that was not enough.

"You know suddenly I'm starting to hate love with all my hatred" mayank strolled away from nupur and sat down on the bed.

"Love is within all of us mayank, that's the reason you shattered when piya left you and I started to hate you" Nupur replied with a smirk, "trust me I tried to hate love but for just some reason it keeps on coming back"

"Whatever '"mayank said roughly turning away and turning on the tv, but nupur took the remote from him and switched it off, "No not whatever'." pausing she saw the confused look on Mayank's face and smiled.

"We need to discuss a few rules"

"Okay, go ahead Miss Monitor" he chuckled not taking nupurs word seriously but she kept her posture meaning this time she was serious.

"First of all you won't ever shout at me like that because well you can't! its simple like that" Mayank paid no heed to her words but nupur continued on

"Second, we won't bother about each others lives as long as we can?" Mayank nodded but did not face her, he wanted to give off the impression that it didn't matter but somewhere it did because well lets face it everything matters when its your wife in question.

"Third we both will keep up the faade of husband and wife for the eyes of others but within these fours wall, you are no one but a stranger"

Mayank got up, "oh come on nupur you don't have to lay the rules we both are very much aware of the equation between us, others might be blind but we are not"

"So where does that leave us?" nupur questioned mayank who shrugged his shoulders, "All I know is I hate you"

"Well at least we both agree on something" Nupur headed towards the balcony, she needed to think and that too a lot of it along with space to breath. Suddenly being in that room with mayank was suffocating her

Nupur shivered feeling him touch her shoulders, mayank turned her around immediately and she smashed into his chest, "what do you want mayank?" she asked a little irrated pushing herself away from mayank by putting her hands on his chest trying to create space between them but it was close to impossible as he was very strong. Very!

"you said that you loved me!" Nupur looked at him puzzled seeing him exaggerate on the "loved".

'so? Yea I loved you"

"so do you still love me nupur'" he closed in further barricading any breathing space that was left making it hard for nupur to keep her breathing normal'

"do you still love piya?"  Mayank let go of his hold on her and furthered away from nupur slowly, her eyes were pleading to him but his own heart was restricting him.

In the morning sun was shining through the curtains which were creating a barrier for it to come through the window'

Gunjan sat down on the bed thinking about the doctor words over and over again, she was perplexed about what to do. She knew if she told samrat he would be hurt but more than that he would stop her from keeping the baby.

"I love you" Gunjan smiled and hugged him, samrat grasped her in his hold but was definitely surprised by her emotions, he concluded it was the pregnancy and didn't give it another thought.

He sat her down on the bed and placed his hand on hers, "you know I will always be there for you na?" Gunjan nodded without any hesitation, " Gunjan if there is something you are hiding from me '"

Gunjan stopped him before he could proceed further, "there is nothing samrat, I'm just a little tired"

"Are you sure?" Gunjan cupped his face into her palms and brought him closer, "samrat there is nothing wrong, I'm perfectly fine"

"Gunjan, I will always be by your side, whenever you need me just look over your should and I would waiting there with a great big smile" he rested his head against hers, "I was scared!"

"of?"

"I was scared when you told me you were pregnant, I was really terrified of this new change that soon come into our lives" samrat confessed sitting down and placing his head in gunjan's lap, "I was scared chashmish if I could be a good father or not!, I was scared I was not ready to be a father but "

"but what?"

"but that smile on your face, when you told me the news it made me believe that everything would be okay, as long as you were there in my life everything would turn out fine"

Gunjan felt her eyes become teary but she refused to let tears fall afraid the truth might come out about her complications with the pregnancy" do you trust me samrat?"

"Chashmish I trust you more than myself!"

"than trust me when I say this, you are the worlds bestest husband and you will be the worlds bestest father" Samrat smiled and hugged her stomach, " and you will be the worlds best mother"

Gunjan looked away slyly, wondering if she would ever be a mother. "I love you samrat"

"I love you too! Unconditionally, you complete me chashmish thank you for coming into my life" Gunjan dawned upon samrat's face in awe and kissed his forhead.

"When is your next appointment?" Samrat asked out of no where shocking Gunjan very much, she never expected him to ask him about the doctor appointments, "uhmm'samrat why are you asking?"

"My innocent chashmish because I want to go with you" Gunjan tried to think of an excuse but nothing came to mind, "next week on Wednesday"

"Okay than I'll free up all my appointments for that!" Samrat got up and hurried towards the table to pick up his cell phone which started to ring, "sorry jaan important call I have to take it"

Gunjan blinked in understanding watching samrat head out of the room while speaking on the phone. She walked towards the window leisurely, but her mind was stuck on samrat's words about him joining her at the appointment. How she explain the truth to him? What would he say? What would she say?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nupur stepped out of the washroom dressed in a black dress, Mayank looked at her in disbelieve he had never seen her wear dresses like that. Nupur carelessly dried her beautiful black long locks of hair ignoring mayank completely who was still trying to swallow this side of nupur. She placed a little kajal in her eyes and opened the cupboard to take out her black flats.

Mayank stayed rooted to his spot watching her move around the room time to time not even noticing his existence, until she suddenly stopped before him and smiled, "need any help?"

"With?" mayank asked dazzled by her sudden appearance in front of him. Nupur turned her attention to his shirt making mayank aware of the fact that his tie was still undone.

Before mayank could respond, nupur found herself busy in fixing his tie along with his collar, "there, perfect"

"Nupur '"nupur who was spraying himself with perfume, "yes mayank'"

"are you okay?" taking a quick turn she smiled in the most cutest way, " so you think if I'm happy, something has to be wrong with me?" she folded her hand against her chest and looked at him sternly.

"I didn't mean it like that" mayank tried to explain himself but paused starring her up and down, "why are so ready?" walking forward he stopped in his tracks, "and what are you wearing?" something inside him twitched seeing her in that dress, it was like he didn't want anyone else to see her in that dress aside from him.

"I use to wear clothes like this everyday abroad mayank!"  Mayank was still not satisfied with her response but didn't say anything further.

"Can I carpool with you?"

"Where do you need to go?" Nupur smiled picking up her bag and placing a few necessity files inside it along with her laptop, "office!"

"Which office?" Nupur picked up Mayank's coat that was lying on the bed and handed it to him, "to our office mayank!

"Before you ask, I asked dadi for permission and she even set up a cabin for me" Mayank who had no idea about this little plan but agreed realizing he definitely could not argue with dadi.

"fine lets go" they both headed out of the room only to collide with the evergreen couple samrat and gunjan in the hallway. Gunjan seemed to be helping samrat put on his coat.

"good morning di" Gunjan and nupur hugged, Samrat whistled grabbing everyone's attention.

"Bhabi hot date today?" samrat asked unashamed making mayank very uncomfortable

"SHE IS NOT GOING ON A DATE!" Nupur who happened to be giggling froze along with Gunjan and Samrat; Mayank tried to bring back his words but realized the damage was done already, "I meant to say'samrat nupur is going to office with us today"

Samrat smiled watching mayank fumble around with his words, but nupur was nowhere amused. She bid goodbye and headed for the car, she was not going to fall for Mayank's sweetness no more, because all it brought her in the end was tears. And after last night she had promised herself to be normal with mayank within the boundaries she had created for herself to stop him from causing her any further pain.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The building looked very elegant, as if it were a piece of artwork. It was chalk white but there were glass windows that made graceful. And then in big bold print "Sharma's Inc" was plastered in the front.

"Good morning Sir" the receptionist stood up instantly seeing them walk in through the door. 

"Good morning Sheena, Must say you look beautiful as ever"

" really?" Sheena shrieked loudly, flirting in front of his own wife, Nupur gawked and pulled mayank, "can you please show me my office"

Mayank went back to sheena and whispered "ofcourse you are stunning my dear" Sheena blushed slightly, Mayank looked at Nupur with a grin while Nupur was trying hard to control herself and not burst out;

"Sheena my wife, Nupur" the look that displayed on Sheena's face was one that Nupur did not miss. She looked like a rotten tomato after finding out her identity. Nupur gave her a petty smile.

Hi Mrs. Sharma" Sheena said sadly trying to hide her broken heart, "Hello and you can call me Nupur no formalities please" Nupur smiled and shook her hand but her smile soon became a forced one as she felt Sheena crush her hand.

"Shall we?" mayank asked extending his arm towards Nupur; "we shall" she replied walking forward leaving him behind. Mayank starred at her dumbstruck.

"You wait in my office until I find whereabouts of your office" Mayank opened the door to find a very big surprise awaiting him.

They both walked into the room to see two tables, one by the window and other by the corner. Nupur groaned in anger as she realized it was the work of one mastermind and that was the one and only dadi. She turned around angrily only to bump into him, her head crashed on his chest and his hands went around her protectively to prevent her from falling. Nupur had never noticed before but today It felt so perfect to be in his arms. She reminded herself of her own promise and jerked herself away from his creating much a distance between them.

"Okay. ' "Mayank paused and looked at nupur who also had a similar expression to his displaying on her face, "Uhmmm"

"do you mind telling me where my office is?" Nupur asked backing away from the window to create some distance between them.

Mayank saw the tension on her face and decided to play along with it to have some fun at least even though he was not fond of this idea of dadi's," this is your office" mayank said spreading his arm out, "NO, this is your office! I want to know where mines is"

"this is our office." He smiled, "see that's your desk" pointing towards the desk near the window "and that is mine" pointing towards the one in the corner.

"But '"Nupur started out only to be cut off, "any problem?" he asked looking at Nupur, it gave her the chills when he starred into her eyes directly.

"so hows the new office?" samrat asked popping into the office calming the tough atmosphere a bit.

"was this your idea Sam?" nupur asked angrily but samrat held up his hand in peace, " hey, don't look at me like that, this was not my idea"

"so than who's was it?" Mayank asked sternly folding his hands.

"oh come on guys, this is great thing regardless of who thought of it, you guys get to spend more time together"

"yippe'thanks samrat I soo happy!!" nupur said sarcastically taking a seat, mayank was right behind her, " samrat this stinks'"

"Well doesn't matter if it stinks or smells like roses, you both have to share the office from now on!" samrat said with a great big grin, "okay you both enjoy your office, I have files to check ! bye bhabii and bro"

Samrat left the cabin leaving mayank and nupur alone. Suddenly it felt so awkward to be alone with the guy she called her best friend. Where does life lead us sometimes?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gunjan what a suprise?" samrat asked happy to see his dear wife at the office, she rarely came here and if she did it was for something important. She looked so beautiful dressed in a black churidaar; samrat couldn't take his eyes off.

"is that good surprise? Or bad?" samrat smiled and hugged, they both walked to the lounge area set up in the cabin, "chashmish with you its always a good surprise"

Gunjan placed a Tiffin box on the table, shocking samrat to a further extent, "you made lunch?" she opened up the boxes and put them on the table, "I made it with my own two hands"

"jee how sweet of you" if he wasn't aware of gunjan's past cooking, he would have been super happy but knowing his own wife he knew he was in for a tough ride.

"now I know my past cooking have not been so good but this time I followed a recipe" Gunjan said excited extending a spoonful of rice towards samrat, who kept his mouth closed "come on open up"

Samrat took a bite and chewed extensively whilst Gunjan was in eagerly for his response, "so how is it?"

To keep the suspense further samrat didn't say anything, "is it bad?" but he answered seeing Gunjan become sad by the seconds, "chashmish this is the best rice I have tasted in all my life"

A big smile spread on gunjan's face hearing that, "really?" samrat nodded in approval.

"Let me try some" Gunjan ate some and spat it out instantly, " samrat this tastes awful"

"No it doesn't'I love it this is the best dish in the world" Gunjan didn't know what to say expect look at him in admiration.

:" and you know why it is the best dish in the world?" Gunjan shook her head

"It's the best because my sweet chashmish made it" she immediately hugged him before he could say anything further; she wiped off a spare tear and tightened her hold around samrat, "you won't ever leave na?"

"Gunjan how could you say that?" parting from her, he caressed her cheeks lightly, "I love you and nothing in this world can separate me from you"

"Nothing?"

"Nothing! Samrat and Gunjan are and will be together for ever no matter what happens" placing her own hand over samrat's Gunjan knelt her head on it lightly,

"Samrat I had been pregnant before also"

samrat tried to collect his words but nothing came to his mind'he was at loss of words, his firm hold on gunjan's hand loosened abit but something inside him refused to let go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Opening the door all flustered, Nupur found Sheena looking down at her suspiciously, "may I come in madam?" she asked respectfully. Nupur nodded and made way for her to come in.

"How can I help you Sheena?" Mayank asked with a bright smile looking at her from the corner of his eyes,

"Well sir the Verma's have called in a emergency meeting as Mr. Verma has to leave for Australia tonight"

"What caused this change in plans?" mayank asked with a frown,

"It seems as if the shipping into Australia has caused a ruckus and Mr. Verma wants to flight out himself to check the problem" Sheena replied looking over her fact sheet.

"What kind of ruckus?" Sheena handed over a sheet to mayank, "Sir, there seems to be a mix up of the products and the Australia Trade Commission is enraged as it has happened thrice in a year. It might even end their little deal with the Verma's because they find them to be irresponsible" Sheena sighed and caught her breath.

"Maybe we can benefit from this" Nupur suddenly suggested after a lot of tussle of ideas through went through her mind.

"How?" Mayank asked walking towards her, "Well simple, if the Verma's have done a Mix up, We can solitude with the trade commission of Australia and Offer them something they can't refuse"

"But what if they patch up with the Verma's for some unknown reason. It would be an insult and stab in the back for the Verma's if we happen to do what Mam has suggested" Sheena said contradicting Nupur ideas but nupur was not one to back out easily.

"Okay but in business one should really take the opportunity and grab it and I don't think the trade commission will work out anything with the Verma's seeing their poor performance. And going by what you have said if by chance they do "patch up". We can still benefit because our deal will only benefit them no loss only Profit, which will be hard for them to refuse?" mayank looked thoughtful

"I think we should start working on the deal for the trade commission, because we don't have much time" Nupur smiled and thanked mayank through her eyes, She didn't know why but him agreeing on her suggestion was like him trusting her all over again and it felt good.

Sheena left to set up a meeting while Mayank and Nupur spent a large amount of time discussing the deal and what we could offer so it would profit the trade commission. After they were done Mayank left to pass if by dad while Nupur just put her head down for a little while after glancing over at the clock 8.00pm .

"We did it" Mayank screamed walking into the room, only to see Nupur fast asleep with her head on the table. Her long hair had fallen over her face slightly revealing nothing but her eyes which were closed at the moment. He smiled unknowingly and walked over, pushing away the strands of hair from her face, He gasped and pulled his hand away upon sighting piya's picture that hung on the wall behind nupurs desk 

"nupur" Mayank slightly shook her, " hmmmm" she responded back in deep sleep slumber.

Mayank neared her gradually and screamed in her ear, 'NUPUR YOU BETTER GET UP RIGHT THIS SECOND!!''nupur jolted awake in displeasure but was shocked to mayank laughing away infront of her.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Finally i have updated Guys! Sorry for taking so long i wasn't getting time to post it before.

I hope you like it and the promo would come in the next update as i think its too early for that change i want mayank to realize his feelings gradually😳

As always your comments mean alot to me.

Do Comment. Do Criticize

sajjal

Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
abb01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
reserved

EDITED 

Loved the work done by you Sajjal
it was such an amazing part yet again 
hats of to you

Some how i am not able to hate mayank because he has justified reason with him to hate nupur
he loved piya ,and nupur made piya to love him
though she sacrifised but after losing piya mayank will not be able to see the real nupur
and this is the best thing u have shown ,it is FF and anything and  everything can happen but making things in a proper way is called is the gr8 Writer like you 

i loved this flow though i want patch up soon but loving the track
where Dadi is ready and full on action mood
where none of them can beat her ,

I am sad for Gunjan who is sacrifising herself and just want sam to know the truth 
so that he can save his familiy

Ready to read updates Dear
and more that i am too eager to know what Dadi has in her mind *wink*
last but not the least
I am First time first in UR FF 
Feeling cool

thanks for the PM thought iread it before ur PM 
tc,
Aruna 

Edited by arunabehere - 13 years ago
-sam- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Piya's pics are still there hanging all around! Great! I really want to go in this ff and remove the pic and throw them out! 😊

I stll hate this Mayank,  😕 dont know why????
But I love this new change in Nupur, and I hope Mayank will confess first now

I am thinking about Gunjan and Samrat now, 😕
Problems in their perfect lives!

The idea of same office is nice, Dadi is indeed a rockstar 😆
MAyank is a flirt , thats something new 😆

I always wait for this, I know you are really busy
But still continue soon 😳
Edited by -sam- - 13 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mil gayi
mil gayi
update mil gayiiiiiiiiiiiii

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

by GOD - i think its a Mega update

thank u so much saj
now i m going to read it

Edittttttttttttttttttttttttttt

hi Sajjal
i hav read ur update
Loved ur update as usual

so maynk was still rude towards Nupur
hadh hogayiiiiiiiii

now i really hate mayank
ab use apni feelings realize ho ya na ho mujhe koi parwa nehiiiiiiiii

i loved that now nups set the boundaries and she decided not to hurt herself due to Maynk
accha he hua- i really appreciate this change in nupur..............

i wanna c to suffer maynk for nups love- ----------------

sajan part was very cute....................

and office part was good-wah Dadi ka kya plan hai!!!!!!!!!!

Pia's pic was hanging on the wall
wah ji- ghar mai ho ye office main ye Pia naam ki bala tou picha nehi chod rahe hai

Sajjal now i am really angry on u.

kya jarurat thi aisa karne ki!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway im eagerly waiting for promowala update
plz try to update next part soon
take care

Edited by -Faria- - 13 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
reserved
will edit tomorrow😛

______edited_______
hey saj......🤗🤗
aww.......i so much wait for this one...this one is in top of my favourite list......
hayye.....things are changing.......and i am loving it......
mayank has no right to say anything to nupur......sometime i just feel so angry on him...
i loved that part....
do u still love me.......????
do u still love piya....???hayee..kya jawab diya hai nupur ne.....
ah!...loved the way nupur behaving....she actually shouldnt care about mayank.....this is just too good...and its affecting mayank...😲...loved the way he said she is not going on a date🤣..i was really loving on that part...i mean he's so confused man...😆
i am so tensed about SG....what will happen..i hope nothing happens to gunjan....😭
you know what i am just loving this slow change in MN relation....dadi...gosh this one office idea is just great ...manna padega dadi ko.......👏
😆mayank and flirt😲.....i am surprised....😆
piya's photo still in office and that too beind nupur's table......i just want to throw that far away......like in dustbin...🤣😉...this time i hope mayank confess first and nupur just turned away and go........then mayank will understand.....😊
i think comment kuch jyada hi lamba hogaya😆.....but awesome part😃
pls continue soon.....cant wait to read the next part😳

love❤️
fia

Edited by tasfia123 - 13 years ago
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yayyyyy oh by GOD such a long update 1st of all thnx alot for updating it n dat too a longer 1........
hmmm well wht to say nupur set da bounaries....hmm gud gud dis will sumwhere help mayank realize his feelings for her n da sajan part ws soo cute......awwww dey r adorable.....on da whole loved it alot sweety😊
Edited by cutiepie12 - 13 years ago
i update and everyone reserves😆 what a suprise!
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update Sajjal!
Gunjan was pregnant 😲😲😲
curious to know Sam's reaction
mayu possessive for Nupur 😉
waiting for the next part
continue soon
nd thnx for the pm 😊
crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loveddddddddddd it osom dear
preitygal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sajjal,
FInally u updated this one.
The update was awesum.

"so do you still love me nupur…" he closed in further barricading any breathing space that was left making it hard for nupur to keep her breathing normal
 "do you still love piya?"  Mayank let go of his hold on her and furthered away from nupur slowly

This was just  fab. I loved these lines and the way she answered him. I myself dont know why but i went back and read that para 3 times.

I liked how she is determined to not let him hurt her anymore but the way her heart always gives out onto him.

The whole office scene was fantastic. How both are working normally but then still the small small incidents bringing them closer like she disliking him flirting with Sheena and he being mesmerised by the sleeping beauty.

I can go on and on praising this update. I just loved it. This is surely taking their relationship to the new direction (that we all are eagerly waiting for.)

Plzz this time dont keep us waiting for so long.
Plzz continue soon

Prachi