Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
amazing update
luved mayank n sam kitchen convo....dat was sooo gud and den dadi asking hows gunjan....she is pregnant🤣 🤣
luved the gunur n sam scene n their frndship
n den mayur washroom cum bedroom scene was superb....luved nupur wen she said "nice abs pati jiii"😆
bt the end part was sooo sad....feel bad fr both..hope everything will be fine soon
cont soon dear
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very nice update

thx alot for the pm
abb01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey sujal
nice part but still Jay ke bare me nahi bataya
 or i missed it
what happened to Jay?

Coming to update ,I really feel mayank is sick and the decease is PIYA
though they are pretending hub wify but still he should know she is not doing it for her self
it is for dadi and she is his dadi.

Samrat is really sweet friend and hubby too,he really cares for them
other way  i am scared for Gunjan ,because no one else knows the complications of her pregnancy 
hopefully everything will be alrite 

Aruna
Hey Guys,

I would update the FF asap when i get time to do it, I'm yet to write the update so just imagine how late the update would be. I hope you understand i'm usually good at keeping up with the updates but I'm finding less time for IF these days!

Sajjal

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
take ur time princess..🤗
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Sajjal, take your sweet time  ... sabr ka fal meetha hota hai ... We can wait for your wonderful story ....😃

Promo

''dadi where is nupur'' mayank asked joining a pretending to sick dadi, she had kept the soup infront of herself but just couldn't get herself to eat such a tasteless meal.

''hmm..kya hua mayank'' mayank grabbed a plate and looked at dadi who was still thinking about something, '' i said where is nupur''

''oh nupur, woh apne dost ke saath bahir gayi hai'' mayank was really suprised at the new piece of information, she had gone without even informing him, that was not like of nupur. He wondered why she didn't tell him,but than he realized it might have something to do with their fight in the morning.

''kyun koi problem hai apko'' mayank was queit at first but then gathered the courage and nodd no, even though inside he was feeling bad at nupurs sudden disappearence.

''kab ayegi..'' mayank asked interupting dadi's thoughts yet again, '' pata nahi mayank'' dadi noticed the weary look on his face, he was disturbed or maybe alittle hurt...

''dadi did she say anything before leaving'' samrat and gunjan who had been queit before exchanged glances finding mayanks behaviour to be really out of place, he was never concerned with nupur and suddenly all this questioning.
----------------------------------------------

I'm not being very lazy and not writing the update, but i thought maybe i could update a snippet of the update which is still half unwritten. Hopefully i would update on the weekend and if not than on tuesday.

Hope you like it.
sajjal

Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res

oh ohhhhhhhhhhh someone seems to be changing huh...

feeling bad about Nupur not informing him that she is going out..then asking soo many questions about her whereabouts and when she will be back home.....interesting....very interesting😛😛 Now waiting to read the actual update😛 and now i want to see how Mayank suffers...lols😛😛

Miss you and miss your updates...you are yet to pm me to update me on stuff....
Edited by AmyArTiMayUr - 13 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm... a promo....

but it so sweet...things seems to be changing..finally...plz update soon
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wao sajjal so exciting promo
plz dont drag it till tuesday
plz try to update it on weekend