Mayank&Nupur:Tumhe Haq hai#2 -Part 31 Pg 139 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Thank You everyone so muchhhh🤗,The good news i shall be updating today or tommorrow?!😛 Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: AmyArTiMayUr

RES😃

2nd thread...congrats hun😃😃

Edited:
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 2nd thread...party party party😆😆 I am sooo PROUD of you meethi😃😃 I wasnt even expecting an update😃😃 Btw mera PM kahan hai?? you forgotten kya??

Anyways today im happy so i wont hold a grudge against you😆😆 Btw how is your hand???😃 Hope better😃

Okay im not going to compliment your writing...you know how GREAT it is...and if you meant ME by the Amna you mentioned in your speech then sweety, im soooo OVERWHELMED though i dont realise and know how i inspired you😆😆 but nevertheless, thanks a million, Meethi🤗

Okay my FAV FAV FAV part of this update was the veil and the wedding part and this: without any hesitation nupur image suddenly came into his mind, when he had lovingly put his mother's veil over her. Everything flashed in mind from his fight with nupur at the beach to their wedding. The moments he had spent with nupur replayed in his mind over and over distancing him from piya.

Mayank sat back down on the bed and saw the picture of him and nupur on the dresser. He picked it up slowly and stroked it with his thumb .....

It feels like he is slowly getting over his past and thinking about his present and future...im LOVING this sooooo much😳😳 Hope they realise what they mean to each other.....😳😳 sorry im posting such a short comment....am really tired....tell you more through PM InshAllah😃😃

Thank You Janii...for your sweeett comment.😳 my hand is much better now.

Sajjal

Originally posted by: sumonetolub

great you finally updated!.....i really liked this chapter....though im confused as to what mayank is feeling at the end of the chapter....i hope hes finally softening up to nupur......i liked the picture scene and the sanu conversation.....will wait for the next update!.....naina

Thank You😳. mayank himself is quite confused as you can see!😆 but hopefully everything will clear up soon.

Originally posted by: princez_94

res

edited...

And yes i edited today because if i delay it more i might not be able to edit for a few days...

Firstly Sajjal that was one the most beautiful update u ever written. U have written many parts but some parts touch ur heart... and i can proudly say this was one of them... I'm just in awe right now... seriously Sajjal mind blowing update... 👏

As per the story i'm extremely happy the way they got married and the red veil was just the cherry on the top...😳

I'm worried for Gunjan, is something wrong with her or the baby?

& finally i got the fight... i loved start of the fight but the last part was a bit painful. It feels like Mayank has become heart less... Hope he soon realize his feelings... but i loved the small cute scene in the temple at least there is some progress....

For the SG track... This is a MN-SG ff so it would be necessary ...

Awesome update Sajjal loved it to bits... My absolute favorite part till now...😳'

-Laiba

Thank you laiba, aww this was your favorite song, how sweet😳 and also ...thank god you understand the imp of SG

Originally posted by: Shafoo

tht was really nice part congrats for your new thread

Thank you😳 soo happy you liked it.

Originally posted by: Ishita16

So happy u decided to continue this story!!🤗
Congrats on the new thread.
Wow!!! Amazing! !
As usual, I loved everything in this part. The first part with Nupur running from the court and not wanting to lie to Dadi...shows the state the poor girl is in. I loved their temple wedding and of course, the red veil!!! I guess it was waiting for the Bahu who really loved the Eldest son! The photo part was nice too...
SG-looks like some complication in her pregnancy and only one can be saved...I hope things go alright for them.
Gunjan- totally understandable why she would react that way.
Dadi - is superb! She stays in character at all points (I mean walking slowly and all)
Sam - He is really the bestest friend one can have...always there for Nupur no matter what she does. Loved how he was trying to irritate her..LOL
Mayur part at end - Mayank was kind of mean. I understand he was cheated in a way but he shouldn't be this mean.
The photoframe part...guess it symbolizes how Mayank still loves Piya (I still hate them as a couple..can't help it) but is moving on slowly. He remembers Nupur and is stroking the picture..I hope he becomes nicer to her soon. This was my fav part beside the veil one.
Continue soon and thanks for the pm.

Hey ishita, yes ofcourse M still loves Piya but it would gradually fade away hopefully soon enough. Thank You ..dear

Originally posted by: achoose

congrats 4 the new thread dear...and the update was awesome...so finally they r married.......cant wait 4 more to read...............

Thank You, i would update veryy soon!

Originally posted by: daniella05

congo 4 ur new thread!!!
and update was awesome...

do continue soon
thanks 4 the pm

Originally posted by: nightdreamer_mn

wonderful update really luved it....hop evrything go well between mayur....poor nupzz😭

Originally posted by: Favouriteofall

Congratz for the new thread!

superbupdate Sajjal
so finally they r married 😃
i loved sam nd nupur's convo
plz continue soon
nd thnx for the pm 😊

Thank You guys, and the second thread is all due to my readers...and thats you guys.

Thank you so much

x.Heena.x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How soon is very soon??? Lol :)
Originally posted by: ginny09

beautiful rocking part sajjal plzzzzzzzz

update soon :)

Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

congratzzz awwwwwesome update

thanxx 4 d pm

Originally posted by: gopi06

congratulations 4 ur new thread
awesome update
can't wait for the next update
thanks for the pm

Originally posted by: mahakmev

congrats dear loved it ur osom blosom amazing update

Thank You Guys, I'm soo happy that you guys are liking the updates.