Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
awesome intro and concept kheya plz do cont soon

luv u alot for the pm
kheya-mayur IF-Dazzler
kheya-mayur
kheya-mayur

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Thx all for liking my ss so much.
plz give ur loyal opinion on dis part too....

THIS part m dedicating to my 3 best frnds who always inspired me to write.......GINY,SHRUTI N KRUSHI
special thx to  giny.widout her i may not get courage to write.
sory my 3 besties.....if u find dis update boring.

PART:1

nupur curshes herself.she is late n dat is for d first day though she woke up timely but she took too much time for chosing dress.she ran to the class room n reached at d class.all d students,teachers had reached she became nervous

NUPUR: may i come in sir?

TEACHER: today is your first day.y r u so late today? do u know how important dis day is?

NUPUR: yes sir i know i was being very well prepared for dis most important n special day of life life n dis z d reason of my being late.SHE SAID WID SMILING FACE

though she was nervous but she gave a smart answer

TEACHER: but u sud have minimum time sence..

NUPUR: sory sir but next time i'll ofcourse do so....

TEACHER: ok come in..

nupur entered n rushed towards d 3rd bench where only 3 girls were siting

NUPUR : may iplz?

1 girl: yes ofcourse.....plz have sit

NUPUR: hi m nupur

GIRL: hi m suhani,she is diya n she z riddhima

NUPUR: hmz m from andheri.seems u 3 r frnd....r u all local?

SUHANI: yes,we r childhood  frnd...n now u too cn joi us

NUPUR: awww realy.....u so sweet ,,,,,frnd (streching her hand)

SUHANI: y not.frnd she smiled n met her hand......u too sweet.

DIYA: hey plz stop.teacher is giving dirty lokk to u both

SUHANI-NUPUR( being attentive): oh sory

mayank siting just beside nupur's bench.he was gesturing at nupur.as he entered his classroom he noticed most of d girls r local n were either his school or coaching met.so all of dem very well known about his nature n all were giving him disguust look  wen he entered. he just ignored dem n look for new girls.n dere re enough but none of dem were his type.he sat on his best in hell upset mood n den teacher entered n started lecture he having nothing to do just were listening dose damn boring words.just den nupur entered.

smile crept on his face.she was not local n his type too.he gestured at her while d teacher continued d boaring lecture about importance of clg life,wat do do,how to behave bla bla....

nupur murmered ...i thought dis day will b njoyable n ineresting.but its too boaring.....crap

SUHANI: same here.donno wen it will end.but don't woy after dat we will meet all n wil make new frnds.

as she end d teacher announced

TEACHER: now one of u  plz come n give a speech on behalf of d freshers

mayank was looking for such oppt.dis is d best oppt to impress girls.he knows clg girls r mature enough not to b crazy only over looks .so he has special plan to impress dem.

he went towards d stage n start...

good morning to my teachers n hi to all of my frnds.....smirt guy n beautiful ladies.m mayank sharma.m from scent jevier high school ( dis z best school of mumbai n only high talented students get admission dere) .i got admission in pharmecy dept,chemistry dept,tely communication enginering....but i choose english literature bcz it was my dream......n so on he continued ...

as he was giving speech all local student''s jaw hang open wid surprise.he just lied about himself he never was student of scen jevier.n he never got chance to get admission in dose subject he is not a good studen n if he got chance here dat only bcz political power of his family. he lied infront of dem though he knows all local ppl knows he z lying.

n out sider were impressed n so was nupur.she was just looking at him.he seems very sweet n polite though he z so talent.he z so handsome.she just drowned in his thought just den he ended n all clapped.nupur too joined dem wid gr8 smile on her face.mayank gestured at her. he knew he has taken his first step safely he was looking at her smiling face.she was realy a gem.her angelic smile,big ,black eyes,long hair,n his beautiful face.she z not fair but dark brown ....' thx god dat he gave her dark brown color.fair would never suit her.she z just perfect wid wat she has' he thought n next moment he was surprised .....dis z first time he is gesturing n thinking about angelic look of any girl rather dan figure.ok she has perfect figure too but he just feeling to staring at her face not to her figure.something has changed in him.he thought

as he was lost in his own thought teachers gave packet lunch n flower to all student n left d classroom.as soon as dey left all boy came to mayank n asked y he lied.

mayank: ok,it was not lie i realy got chance in scent jevier but i never liked hard n fast rule so did not admit dere( anoder frank lie) n as u know if i wanted i could easily get chance in dose subject but i never wanted.he winked n left d class room.

all boys knew he was lying again but it was no result to prove him wrong.

mayank went towards d cantene n saw nupur siting dere wid suhani,diya n riddhima dey became good frnd in dis short time. he avoid cantene as he wanted to impres her more n den to get introduced.

nupur suhani n diya wre tgossiping just den 3 guy came towards den

1 guy: hiii girls.can u remember me? we were coaching met though we never talked

diya: are ya,y not u samrat na....

SAMRAT: may we share d table

RID: y not.lets b frnd.

SAMRAT: frnd? tum teeno k ek  dusre se k alwa kisi aur se frndship karneka time mil gayi?

SUHANI: loughing.....ha mil gayi.lets meet our new frnd nupur

NUPUR: hi samrat n.......she looked at oder 3 boy

1 guy: hi me purav

another: n me adhiraj,hiii

NUPUR,SUHANI,DIYA,RIDDIMA: hi to all of u.......lets b frnd

BOYS: y not......

dey all met deir hands n b frnds

dey all had lunch togeder n gossiped togeder about family,like,dislike,future plan...

bla bla.dey became very close soon as all of dem were frndly.in d evening

NUPUR:omg...its 5.30 pm.guys i gotta go now.after 6.30 hostel gate will b closed.

SUHANI: ha yr .ma must b tensed for me.

ADHIRAJ: UFF......girls k kitne restrication hote hai!!!!

DIYA: isilie hum girls ladko jayse bigde hue nahi hote

PURAV: WAT! hum bigde hue hai.......aur tum girls to.....

RID: O GUYS ,plz stop.lets cont it tom

NUPUR:chalo yr

SAMRAT: CHALO!!!!!!!don't b so formal yr.......chal bol

NUPUR (SMILING): chal yr........ab thik hai?

SAM; ha.....

dey all leave for home.

AT NIGHT

nupur was trying to sleep but cant.wenever she z trying to shut her eyelash mayank's face coming infront of her.

nupur thought: wat is happening wid me?y m feeling so happy thinkng about him?

stop it nupur.yes he is good looking,polite,sweet,inteligent n from his specch seems his thought z just like your dream boy....

as he matched him wid his dream boy she just shivered.

nupur thought: have i fallen in love at first sight!!!! it can't happen.how can i feel for 1 widout knowing him well!!!!! but den wat is dis feelings?.......he felt asleep while thinking so

same was happening wid mayank.nupur's thought n face were not leting him sl;eep.

mayank: after meeting dis girl m feeling someting diff.wat z dis? is it love at first sight?

for d first time m feeling so.may b its love but dude ignore dis feelings n consentrate on TRAP NUPUR mission.u r not meant for love-sove.don't fall on di trap.njoy ur youth. to d fullest.sreif 1 ladki se life ka maza milta hai kya!!!!! pata nahi log kayse shadi k bad ek insaan k sath salo bita dete hai.its too boring.no fun.all dis things not for u..........he felt asleep trying to ignoring d feelings.

WAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? WILL MAYANK CHNGE?

JANNE  LIE PLZ W8 FOR NEXT UPDATE.

N FOR NEXT UPDATE PLZ DO COMNT OR PRESS LIKE BUTTON

2ND PART: PAGE 6

Edited by kheya-mayur - 26 January 2011 at 12:56pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mangaloriansupriyamnfanmayur-arti.4evamayur-ki-diwaniAlisha-2887NirvrithicrazymayurianDhanakZ-firebird-zarfishanzahidSujaLuvsMayurdynamic_dollShafooFaria.shafy_MN-.Perk.---Annu4MayUr--Silent.Dreamer--Mahima--

ginny09 Goldie
ginny09
ginny09

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
kheya sabse pehle toh 
it's ur talent dear n frnd hoke sachi opinion hi doongi
n loved my part :D
luv u 

Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kheya-mayur

Go to top