SHORT MN SS-TRUE LOVE

kheya-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

TRUE LOVE

Its a beautiful morning of spring.d dew drp on grass field is spirlking like diamond due to d sun rays fall on dem.same like wid spirlking eyes full of dream a huge group of young girls n boys r going to start deir clg life today.

today is d first day of X-CEL  college's new 1st year batch.college has been decorated nicely.teachers r being prepared to give speech on oriention.peons r cleaning d classrooms.

a girl named nupur in a beautiful small room of a ladies hostel z choosing her dress.today she z going to start a new life.she always dreamt about her clg life. loads of frnds,loadz of masti n ya offcourse good result  n if she get her prince charming den she will b on cloud9.though its not must to have a bf.she z waiting for her charming who will b cool,cute looking,smart,inteligent,fun loving,polite,who follows d ethic n culture of d country,n for whom family n country comes first,who will hate liars n ya he will b romantic wid her,non smoker,non drankerd.he may have 1 or 2 gf before as break up may happen for many reason but for whom bf-gf relation is not fun or time pass.

while choosing dress nupur smiled thinking about d long list of qualities of her prince charming.she knows its may b impossible to get such boy so geting prince charming in clg life comes on d last of her imagination aboutclg life.but still her heart waiting for a surprise,waiting for some 1 special. nupur choose her most fav dress- blue jeans,blak top n a white skirf .she tied her har in pony tell.she is looking very hot but d innocent cute face of her make her look like an angel.

a tall hot guy named mayank being ready in black jeans,black shirt,gel applied n beautifully seted hair choosing his perfumed.looking himself in d mirror he smiled n murmured ' girls b ready for me' he was d most popular hunk in his high school.he wants to b either poliician or a star.dats y he need to speak sweetly n politely.none can guess seeing him or talking wid him wat he realy is.he is very sweet n frndly to his frnds,polite to elders n at d same time looks xtremely hot.in his high school most of d girls drooled over him.he had many gf,he love partying,get ing drunk n smoking.he was well xperienced in taking his gfs to bed from his high school.he was a spoilt burt but still he had something which forced girls to blv his truth as a rumor  n blving blindly his politeness n sweetness.n now he z being prepaed to join student politics n to kill more girls by his look n to have fun on bed wid dem.he uses his fav perfuem n got up on his bike n leaves for college.

SO DIS IS OUR HERO N HEROIN..............

DID U GUYS LIKE D STARTING?SUD I CONT?

IF YES DEN PLZ PRESS D LIKE BUTTON N DO COMNT.

NEXT UPDATE WILL B VERY SOON

first part: page2

Edited by kheya-mayur - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Superb intro...... Mayaks so diffrent, hes such a casanova....nups so sweet....loved her. Waiting 4 next part. Update soon. Plz add in ur pm list.
Alisha2887 thumbnail
Nice concept Kheya. Looking forward to reading your SS.
Please continue soon and please add me to your pm list.
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice concept Kheya!
loved the intro
would love to read this one
do continue soon
nd add me to ur pm list 😊
nerdndproud thumbnail
oye kheya.................nupur er list toh besh shoto just like me.........nice intro.......cont soon
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
good kheya 
seems to be on a amazing writing stream :)
shwetaloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sooooooooooooooo beautiful
i love it
thxx for the pm

crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
really interesting loved it
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2