Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Tafseer

nahi yaar....i watch all hte repeats....2am, 12:30, 4pm.....n if possible 4:30am ka bhi.....πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† kahin dekha hai aisa fan.../?

No yaar..tumhari toh har baat YR pe shuru hati hai aur usipe khatam ho jaati hai..πŸ˜†
Waise IF pe aane se pehle I used to think am I normal to think YR all the day..Par yaha aake pata chala ki I am not the only one..Everyone is mad here..πŸ˜†and u r GUru of all..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Apoorva_22

I meant that we get to know all the things in prior na..so no excitement in watching the promo yar..
Aise naitik ko dekhne hum hamesha se chahte the... bas he should not back off by Akshara devi's pravachans..πŸ₯±

haa wo toh hai..SP se pehle baali sab bataa dete hai..
Yaa Naitik ko is baar Aksh ki bhi nahi sunni chahiye..He should Just go on with this rebellious attitude..πŸ˜‰
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari1508

No yaar..tumhari toh har baat YR pe shuru hati hai aur usipe khatam ho jaati hai..πŸ˜†
Waise IF pe aane se pehle I used to think am I normal to think YR all the day..Par yaha aake pata chala ki I am not the only one..Everyone is mad here..πŸ˜†and u r GUru of all..πŸ˜†

thanku for the compliment....  i am obliged.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Tafseer

thanku for the compliment....  i am obliged.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ohhhhhhh......U r welcome dear..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Waise I am gng to sleep..U and Appu carry on with ur repeats..πŸ˜†
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haila, kya promo hain?
taffy, thnx for updating such a promoπŸ˜†...... Naitik badal raha hain, mere mann mein laddoo phut rahe hain😳... akshara, tu iss baar beech mein aayi toh, mamu and baisa ki kasam, goli maar dungiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Bollywood_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing
does any1 has the link????

JAYA_09 thumbnail
he is not tat all gay3 's munna anymore. he is grown up. it will be nice to see buddas and naitik.

gay3 still feels that she is her munna always.she should not call him infront of his clients.

atleast akshi told naitik tgaht maa ne mana kardiya. otherwise she will take the blame of gay3 .

that day akshi also told naitik ki nayi soch hai that hsi clients to come for for dinner.i want to see how cv's handling this track. it is very good. want to see naitik's attitude. really good.

nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing 😊tafsser di
do you guys think that naitik will leave the house?
JAYA_09 thumbnail
i think nivedha in shourya's case he himself left  the house and he realised his mistake

in this case all buddas and buddis may be ask naksh to leave the house.

may be after soem time all buddas and buddis will realise their mistake and they may call them.

othewise naitik will leave his family business and may join somecompany.
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sia.k_1

haila, kya promo hain?

taffy, thnx for updating such a promoπŸ˜†...... Naitik badal raha hain, mere mann mein laddoo phut rahe hain😳... akshara, tu iss baar beech mein aayi toh, mamu and baisa ki kasam, goli maar dungiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Thanks  Taffy  for  the  update. Sia  me  too  rady  to  see  Naitik   as  angry  man. munna  V/S  Dj . akshara  stay  out  . i  am  rady  for  the  bomb  blast  in  sighania  mention.