Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

I feel sad for Gauri (Page 3)

sierrra.80 Groupbie
sierrra.80
sierrra.80

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Welcome ;)
Gauri is a witch now..why can't she understand she is NOT destined to be with arjun...she should now concentrate on her own marital life and try to make a place in her husband's heart!Actually,u're right......she's not NORMAL anymore...soo one should feel sorry for her..that selfish churail!!!

LindaxXx Goldie
LindaxXx
LindaxXx

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
welcome to KMH forums pal :)
but for gauri if she isn't gettin love from her husband she should do things to win him not ruin arohi's life...well she should also help arohi by gettin arjun back as she is called her best friend hehe right??
and yes sorry i hate her as  she is not tryin to win her husband's love as well as not being a good friend for arohi!!
khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Hey welcm to the forum abt gauri i lvd her initially bt not now it is not good to sneach others happiness if u r not happy n arjun never lvd her so why cant she understand this n rajbeer never the less is too busy that he has no time for gauri
....Priya.... IF-Dazzler
....Priya....
....Priya....

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Welcome 2 Forum!
Can't stand gauri..just hate her frm da beginning..
Feel like killing her after what she did to rashi..
akashpansari Groupbie
akashpansari
akashpansari

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
how can anyone do dis wid her childhood frnd?..she is the reason for Rashi miscarraige..just compare her wid shefali..u r also going to hate her lyk a hell.. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Priya....

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
first of all welcm to this forum hp u enjoy over here
about gauri i m speechless i can understand tht she is nt getting luv bt bcoz of this she cant spoil others life if she really want her marriage to be successfull she had try to win rajveer bt she ws least bothered about him
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
i agree its a  bit sad for gauri.. but no sympathy for her.. she didnt get love from her husband because she  did not make any attempts to build a relationship with him in the first place.. there was no reason for her to say 'i love arjun' inthe mudikhayi.. obviously rajvir is not about to accept her as wife knowing she loves this guy - that too not any guy.. ARJUN SINGHANIA.. his enemy.. 

on the other hand, she doesnt really love arjun, because if she did, she would help him in his endeavors to win arohi back. love does not teach to destruct, only construct... i think gauri is majorly offended and insulted by the fact that she literally threw herself at Arjun for six months and he didnt fall for her.. and he fell for her 'bachpan ki friend' with just 7 days in the forest.. its her ego. if you notice, she is not particularly interested in getting Arjun for herself.. she just doesnt want arjun and arohi to get each other..Angry
TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

i agree its a  bit sad for gauri.. but no sympathy for her.. she didnt get love from her husband because she  did not make any attempts to build a relationship with him in the first place.. there was no reason for her to say 'i love arjun' inthe mudikhayi.. obviously rajvir is not about to accept her as wife knowing she loves this guy - that too not any guy.. ARJUN SINGHANIA.. his enemy.. 

on the other hand, she doesnt really love arjun, because if she did, she would help him in his endeavors to win arohi back. love does not teach to destruct, only construct... i think gauri is majorly offended and insulted by the fact that she literally threw herself at Arjun for six months and he didnt fall for her.. and he fell for her 'bachpan ki friend' with just 7 days in the forest.. its her ego. if you notice, she is not particularly interested in getting Arjun for herself.. she just doesnt want arjun and arohi to get each other..Angry
@ bold red so true seu echoed my sentiments that Censored never loved Arjun more than loving arjun she wanted Arjun not to love Arohi .kaisa ye pyaar hai Angry.gauri deserves some1 like raja chaudhary or kamal razak khan who sabi uski jamat ke hain absolutely gone caseDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index