Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

I feel sad for Gauri (Page 2)

-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hennak27

no you shulnt feel sad for her.... its not arjun;s fault that he didnt love her. and she shuld be faithful to her husband doesnt she feel ashamed of her self ruining other ppls life. stupid b******

But dont you think that Gauris  husband should love her more so she can forget Arjun Smile

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DE-

Originally posted by Hennak27

no you shulnt feel sad for her.... its not arjun;s fault that he didnt love her. and she shuld be faithful to her husband doesnt she feel ashamed of her self ruining other ppls life. stupid b******

But dont you think that Gauris  husband should love her more so she can forget Arjun Smile

let me answer that for you....yes your completely right her husband should love her and he is an idiot for not trying to make their marriage work....but now she is also married to him so she should try aswell...it takes two hands to clap
plus this does NOT justify her pure evil and crude actions...she has no excuses for them whatsoever....so just for the sake of so called 'love' and lack of it....is it ok to push an innocent woman down some stairs and cause miscarriage???? NO.....right???
--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
guari didnt thik of her friendship
arrohi did so much for her she shold try 2 get love frm her husband 

jitna dimag aroohi or arjun ko dur karne mein use kar rahi hai usse adha apne husband ke liye karti toh aj woh sbse zyada khush hoti

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sierrra.80glitter567

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
omgg i dont givce a damn about herr
seh is just carzyy., she iss mental.. she needs helpss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sierrra.80

-INFINITE- IF-Stunnerz
-INFINITE-
-INFINITE-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
nooo way!!I don't evn feel bad 4 her.& She doesn't deserve love or anythin after wut she did 2 arjun-Arohi-Rashi...She iz a witch & hate her lyk anythin..Hope her truth revealed & chachu shuld divorce her..datz wut she deserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by SnehapatelKMH - 16 January 2011 at 12:20pm

glitter567

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehapatelKMH

nooo way!!I don't evn feel bad 4 her.& She doesn't deserve love or anythin after wut she did 2 arjun-Arohi-Rashi...She iz a witch & hate her lyk anythin..Hope her truth revealed & chachu shuld divorce her..datz wut she deserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nica coment i am with you i love arjuhi not gauri you completely right i never feel sorry for gauri  she is CensoredCensoredCensored

arjuhi24ever

arjuhi24ever Groupbie
arjuhi24ever
arjuhi24ever

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
i hate gauri so much i never feel sorry for the  Censored gauriAngry i want to kill him and feel bad no away
_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the Forum
I really don't feel sad for Gauri She used to like Arjun it was just a crush but now i feel like it became Lust IDK.Also Rajveer is focusing on Arohi and Arjun because of what Gauri did so it is her fault that her husband isn't giving her time.She should try to work it out with Rajveer instead of trying to ruin Arjun and Arohi's Life a relationship needs both of the partners to try.I just Hate her now after she pushed Rashi Down the stairs.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index